A game that i'll win! My journey.

Ohmy! Slightly off plan day but not horrendous! Mainly was the hot chocolate drinks and a few beers, had lunch at weather spoons and went for chicken burger and chips - tea tonight is free so I didn't do that badly at all! Especially as I fully intended to go for the krispy Kreme and only decided against it when I got there - was proud of this as I DO love them and it's tradition to get a box when I go into Birmingham before Christmas each year!

Havent weighed myself and probably won't till tomorrow but still hoping for a 2 loss as although I've made good choices I have eaten out a lot this week but now - Wednesday I can easily stay on plan ad keep syns low to accommodate - its true that you do still need to have a life, especially as my weight loss journey will be a long one - so long as I'm going DOWN each week I'm happy with this - some weeks will go down in higher numbers than others and I now also know this - so all in all I'm a pretty happy bunny with my diet future :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Banana and satsuma on the way to work at 7 had my oats so simple at 9ish (shovelled it in before work!) really enjoyed it! Perfect when your working outside all day! Brrrr!

Had pulled pork tenderloin for lunch which I had in the slow cooker all day yesterday but didn't eat last night as I was still full from my Birmingham drinking and lunch
Yum!

Steak tonight with chips (syn) and on my lonesome once again! Taking one of my training girls home tonight so hoping for a peaceful one and that her and bailey don't decide it's party time!

Not impressed with scales reading 2lb gain! Guess despite my good choices eating out has taken its toll this week - or maybe it was the three glasses of wine yesterday?

Oh well, have till Wednesday to try and turn that into a loss - I'm feeling okay about it though, I can't expect a loss every single week And it's highly unusual for me to go out SO much - I think I'll go back to measuring and counting a bit stronger than I have been to rule out getting too lax

who am I kidding I feel well down about it lol

Feeling better now - small gain won't hurt, tried with good intentions but must have eaten out a good 4 times since Wednesday so it's an unusual week really - with Christmas approaching this should reduce and make it easier to stay on plan - turned down doughnuts chocolate puddings etc so I feel more than happy that I'm not slipping into habits like a few weeks ago

You've gotta think about the potential u could have gained in that situation and the fact u turned some things down that u would have normally had means u've already started to change for life!!! :-D keep it up xx

WWhhooa,lotta posting going on here:)
Seems to me you've had a pretty good time and thats what lifes about! I think It's no good constantly beating yourself up,it'll do more harm than good.You're doing the right thing-moving on from it and getting on plan again for the majority of the time.
Last week we both lost the same- 2lb gotta be a winner!
Hope your house guest does'nt turn your evening into 'party' time:D

WoofWoof said:
WWhhooa,lotta posting going on here:)
Seems to me you've had a pretty good time and thats what lifes about! I think It's no good constantly beating yourself up,it'll do more harm than good.You're doing the right thing-moving on from it and getting on plan again for the majority of the time.
Last week we both lost the same- 2lb gotta be a winner!
Hope your house guest does'nt turn your evening into 'party' time:D

She's being a little star:

image-2279577690.jpg

As u and others have said Hun its about enjoying life still but being back on that wagon!
Glad u had a good time in Birmingham we do a pretty good german market don't we?! :) problem is when it's on your doorstep isn't always pretty!!

Oh and that fog is gourgeous :)
Xx

jo-85 said:
Ok that was meant to say dog, damn predictive text!!! :)

Haha thought you had a thing for bad weather ;)

Feel rubbish!! Wish people with their colds and germs would stay away from me - think I'm also just so run down, not sure I'll last the day at this rate! Blurgh!

Val72 said:
Hi Emmey

:bighug:Hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Thanks val! :)

So I won't be making it to weigh in tomorrow - despite feeling like poop I've gone and pulled some sort of thingie in my arm - a dog lunging on the lead today sent a shooting pain right down my left arm and from then any doors I opened ended up resulting in the same pain! Managed to get through today but no idea how I managed to drive home (I commute an hour to work) as every time I changed gear my arm just HURT!

It's just getting progressively worse so I have a feeling I'll be off work tomorrow as I'll doubt I'll be able to drive in - my group is by work so I can't get there and the nearest group to me is still a good drive away so I'm skipping tomorrow

On the plus side of all this I would easily use all this as an excuse to eat crap knowing weigh in wasn't tomorrow (I now see it must be harder for woofwoof or anyone not going to an actual group) but im feeling good - ill weigh at home tomorrow just so I have an idea - I weighed tonight and I'm 1lb down! Yay! But I'll wait for next week to officially weigh and pick up my 2 stone and club 10!

Ultimately I'm SO pleased with myself because this really is a life change for me and not a crash diet - I feel good knowing I know what I should and shouldn't eat and what to do those times I do eat things I shouldn't because I'm having a life as well as being on a diet!
I can see my body changing before my eyes and this is turn is effecting how happy I am!

As I walked past something I saw my reflection in I'd hate what I saw - even those times I felt I was wearing something I looked good in - I'd catch sight of myself and thing OMG I look horrid

Well now it's totally changed! Don't get me wrong I still unhappy with how I look but the point is that now I see myself and see how far I've already come and how I'll continue to change and it feels GREAT!

Onwards and downwards with perhaps the occasional upwards along the way but hell yeah this time next year I aim to be in reaching distance of where I wanna be!

Think I'll take my boredom diary hopping tonight and see how you all are doing - SO bored without my lovely fiancé home!

Go girl that's the way positive thoughts !! Hope your arm is better soon x

First things first,that doggy is a real looker.I have had to drag Old Bert's away from the computer screen kicking and screaming-dogs eh.:serenade: ( I think he's in love!)
Your arm sounds really bad,if it keeps getting worse it's worth seeing the quack to make sure you're ok.
I can't believe you feel like you have more germs and feel run down again too.People are to fond of sharing their bugs.Just wondered if you've tried to boost your immune system with echinecea (don't know if you've heard of that one before) or some other supplement?Might be worth a go.
I'm really glad you sounded and finished your last post sounding really positive.It really made me feel better as I had a bit of a rubbish day today.It's times like this that really make you question your motivation.
I might not be going to an actual group but this (minimins ( well your diary,actually) has been a real help in keeping me on track:eek:
When is your bloke back to cheer you up?

P.S hope you feel better soon

WoofWoof said:
First things first,that doggy is a real looker.I have had to drag Old Bert's away from the computer screen kicking and screaming-dogs eh.:serenade: ( I think he's in love!)
Your arm sounds really bad,if it keeps getting worse it's worth seeing the quack to make sure you're ok.
I can't believe you feel like you have more germs and feel run down again too.People are to fond of sharing their bugs.Just wondered if you've tried to boost your immune system with echinecea (don't know if you've heard of that one before) or some other supplement?Might be worth a go.
I'm really glad you sounded and finished your last post sounding really positive.It really made me feel better as I had a bit of a rubbish day today.It's times like this that really make you question your motivation.
I might not be going to an actual group but this (minimins ( well your diary,actually) has been a real help in keeping me on track:eek:
When is your bloke back to cheer you up?

P.S hope you feel better soon

I've just thought I should start charging you a weekly fee like they do at groups! Lol

He's back Friday but then off again for his last week Monday - he's never away but some top project at work and puts him in the good books but he agrees he won't be doing it again in a hurry! We end up texting and FaceTime anyway so he may as well be here but somehow it's not quite the same!

Tell Bertie not to fuss - she's a heartbreaker ;)

I'm much healthier than I used to be! Recently not so much but I think it's because I've been under a LOT of stress with work and other things, usually pre-healthy eating I'd be poorly every month or so for a good week but now when I am unwell I can shake it off in a few days - this arm issue may not be so easy to be rid of though! Have a hot water bottle with Winnie the pooh on which makes me feel all grown up haha curtsey of the future mother in law! Lol

Just devoured a salad with pasta - it was lush! I'll do an 'unofficial' weigh in at home tonight but intending to be good and that should show in my official weigh in next week! Now I'm full and ready for a nap! Lol being off work watching daytime TV - I can feel my IQ dropping!

Really had to consider if I was going to post today-if I'm going to get billed,lol!But thought what the hell-it's worth it.The cost of therapy these days.:cry:
I know it's not a lotta fun being home alone.It can be worth it if it scores him some 'brownie' points at work though.
My wife is going xmas shopping in oxford with her sister at the weekend,so I'll be home alone.It's going to be very quite (ooh the though of it,lol),but I will get to be in charge of the remote control for a bit:D(bet there will be nothing worth watching either!)
Stress at work is a real killer to your health.Since I changed jobs It's made me realise just how much so.I think all jobs are getting worse for stress now:mad:
It sounds like your future mum-in-law has a good sense of style getting you a winnie da Pooh water bottle-it'll definately make you feel better!!(I'm only jealous)
Now this is bizzare,we've just had pasta and salad for tea-very tasty me thinks.Great minds and all that.
How've you gone on with your unofficial weigh in?
This forum drives me mad,by the time I've finished typing It makes me log back in and I have to copy and paste my reply:mad:(rant over!!) I do type veeeerrry slowly though:)

WoofWoof said:
Really had to consider if I was going to post today-if I'm going to get billed,lol!But thought what the hell-it's worth it.The cost of therapy these days.:cry:
I know it's not a lotta fun being home alone.It can be worth it if it scores him some 'brownie' points at work though.
My wife is going xmas shopping in oxford with her sister at the weekend,so I'll be home alone.It's going to be very quite (ooh the though of it,lol),but I will get to be in charge of the remote control for a bit:D(bet there will be nothing worth watching either!)
Stress at work is a real killer to your health.Since I changed jobs It's made me realise just how much so.I think all jobs are getting worse for stress now:mad:
It sounds like your future mum-in-law has a good sense of style getting you a winnie da Pooh water bottle-it'll definately make you feel better!!(I'm only jealous)
Now this is bizzare,we've just had pasta and salad for tea-very tasty me thinks.Great minds and all that.
How've you gone on with your unofficial weigh in?
This forum drives me mad,by the time I've finished typing It makes me log back in and I have to copy and paste my reply:mad:(rant over!!) I do type veeeerrry slowly though:)

Haha cave man bashing out letters on his keyboard with his fingers saying 'pooter work work!!'

My unofficial weigh in says I've lost 1lb which isn't as much as I'd like but it was a mad eating out style week last week so back onto 100% this week with no plans to eat out and will tell the other half no of he's suggest it at the weekend and would like to drop 3lb this week - wanna drop down into the 17st bracket! That'll be very nice considering I started in the 20's! (I still can't believe I ever let myself get to 20stone!!!

So my target is set - i want to be in a size 10-12 and around the 11 st mark - the dress size is more important to me than my actual weight but 11 would put me in the healthy range for my height (5'7) according to the nurse. I'll see as see if I need a rethink this time next year - SO excited to get there! :)

Back