A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmaline said:
Well done in getting into the 17s!
You certainly have triumphed over a lot of adversity and hope things continue to go the right way... Well done! ...:)

Thank you emmaline :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Those festive mincers by Heston sound pretty tasty (I like a nice mice pie:D)
Do they really smell lime xmas trees?
All that walking sounds a bit knackering,especially as it's been cold.
Is your arm ok now?

WoofWoof said:
Is your arm ok now?

They really DO smell like tree's! I love a good novelty thing lol

Being overweight has its advantages - when I'm working and walking around I tend to be quite warm lol!

Arm is getting there, still not 100% but couldn't stay at home much longer, was going a bit crazy!

WoofWoof said:
Is your arm ok now?

How's the new job and crappy early mornings going?

I fell into a hot chocolate with whipped cream this morning From Neros! No idea how many syns but wont have anymore today! - still should be getting my 2st and club 10 tomorrow though :)

Advent calendar chocs vary from 1-2.5 syns I believe. I don't have one this year :( ah well, made up for it by having a curry last night :) that should cover my chocolate syns for the month :)

Hope you enjoyed your hot choccy! No idea on the syns there! X

Cor! I'm starving! If dinner isn't cooked soon I'll eat off my own arm! - arms are free aren't they? It's meat... Can't say it's extra lean though lol

MinkyDinky said:
Advent calendar chocs vary from 1-2.5 syns I believe. I don't have one this year :( ah well, made up for it by having a curry last night :) that should cover my chocolate syns for the month :)

Hope you enjoyed your hot choccy! No idea on the syns there! X

Oh it's not Christmas without an advent! Although curry sounds better lol just not every morning like an advent tho eh? ;)

I still feel so hungry!! I actually am having to stop myself right now from going to the kitchen and eating the 4 mince pies that are left, I feel the need for a proper binge!

Restraining of course but never had such a huge urge to splurge before - really craving sweet things - I have fruit and mug shots but really don't want those! Wish I had some quark in, I'd whip up a half syn roulad and scoff that....

Can someone come and make one for me??? lol

OOhh hot choccy on a cold morning MMm.I have serious cravings for a feed too.Going to try those mincers as well (just got to be done!!):D
Since being up on these extra early mornings and the pressure of training,I'm just to tired to come and do you a sin free roulade-don't know if there are any other takers,lol.
I think this weather and time of year make you feel extra hungry anyway.

WoofWoof said:
OOhh hot choccy on a cold morning MMm.I have serious cravings for a feed too.Going to try those mincers as well (just got to be done!!):D
Since being up on these extra early mornings and the pressure of training,I'm just to tired to come and do you a sin free roulade-don't know if there are any other takers,lol.
I think this weather and time of year make you feel extra hungry anyway.

Well, I for one think your bring very selfish not making me roulade! :p

WoofWoof said:
ooohhh,that hurt:tear_drop::sad0071:

Maybe a roulade will take the pain away? :p

A lot can change in a day!! Good luck for tonight!! X

Thanks Cai :) scales yesterday said 2lb loss - today their saying STS.... Interesting!

Banana for breakfast

Tomato soup and grapes for lunch an then WI - only need half for my award tonight - which sooooo better be mine :)

Hi emmey,
I just wanted to pop on your diary and say you are doing fantastic with your weight loss, you have inspired me to be good and knuckle down and get my weight off :) x

Sazbirl said:
Hi emmey,
I just wanted to pop on your diary and say you are doing fantastic with your weight loss, you have inspired me to be good and knuckle down and get my weight off :) x

Aww thanks! It really can be done :) if you have a diary I'll pop over and keep up with your progress - good luck but I'm sure you'll do great :)

Slight change of food plan today

Breakfast banana

Morning snack total mugshot (mainly cause I was cold!!)

So didn't fancy tomato soup for lunch so I've just had a banana as I'm genuinely quite full!

Think that'll last me till WI at 5

I'll update later with results

1 off!

It's a loss but just admit bit disappointed but I think I know where I can pull it back

Getting my club 10 and my 2 stone tonight. So I'm happy :)

Back