A game that i'll win! My journey.

Been slipping on having my 1/3 super free and also not weighing my synned chips so there's room for improvement - think I've just started to get lazy with it so aiming for a good loss of 2-3 next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the 1lb off and club 10 and 2 stone:D,I know how you feel.I think it's when you are this far in (as we are) the going gets tough.After weeks of eating diet grub the treats start slipping in more and more and we get lazy on weighing the sins.
I've had my first bad week (in terms of eating food I should'nt) so not expecting great things this week.Must admit got a bit cheesed off at being good all last week and only losing 1 1/2 lbs.Work got a bit stressful same as you the other week and when it's coming up to christmas and it's cold-just makes me want to eat stuff I should'nt ( had a big 2 slices of pizza today:(,must admit did'nt make me feel great)
I think we both gonna have to get stronger in the will power department if we are going to get the pounds off.

Emmey1 said:
1 off!

It's a loss but just admit bit disappointed but I think I know where I can pull it back

Getting my club 10 and my 2 stone tonight. So I'm happy :)

Woohoo I knew you'd do it!!! :)
Don't be disappointed tho! 1 lb off is great! If u loose it too fast it will go bk on! Yr doing great! Keep it up :-D xxx

WoofWoof said:
:rolleyes: might go and make a roulade,lol

Haha yes!! I'll have mine with strawberries please :)

Cai said:
Woohoo I knew you'd do it!!! :)
Don't be disappointed tho! 1 lb off is great! If u loose it too fast it will go bk on! Yr doing great! Keep it up :-D xxx

Thanks Cai! Really am pleased on reflection as this lifestyle is really maintainable which is the main thing - get it off and keep it off :)

WoofWoof said:
Congrats on the 1lb off and club 10 and 2 stone:D,I know how you feel.I think it's when you are this far in (as we are) the going gets tough.After weeks of eating diet grub the treats start slipping in more and more and we get lazy on weighing the sins.
I've had my first bad week (in terms of eating food I should'nt) so not expecting great things this week.Must admit got a bit cheesed off at being good all last week and only losing 1 1/2 lbs.Work got a bit stressful same as you the other week and when it's coming up to christmas and it's cold-just makes me want to eat stuff I should'nt ( had a big 2 slices of pizza today:(,must admit did'nt make me feel great)
I think we both gonna have to get stronger in the will power department if we are going to get the pounds off.

YES!!! Your human!!! I hope you enjoyed the pizza, it's not the end of the world and you've done SO well! You can enjoy the pizza and still pull it back for a good loss this week (try not to lose more than me though :p) lol
Dont beat yourself up hun, it's a human thing to do and now you can hold onto that feeling next time your confronted with pizza :)

So have my head screwed on this week and plan to hit a 3lb loss!

Breakfast banana

Lunch tomato soup and grapes

Dinner - spiced lamb with sweet potato mash and hopefully I can buy some mushrooms to go with it to up my super free portion

Syns? Not sure yet - ill check the mince pies at home and perhaps treat myself to one if it's within syns

I'm hoping sugar free red bull is free because I need about 50 this morning - so tired and need it to be the weekend!

How I just walked past free dominos pizza I'll never know ..... Keep walking keep walking keep walking....

How I just walked past free dominos pizza I'll never know ..... Keep walking keep walking keep walking....

Damn!! Its the pizza thingy again :argh:.
The spiced lamb sounds tasty though.
Really need to focus this week too-got an Emmey to beat:whip:

Oh I'm totally on it this week! I've already passed on a hot chocolate (from costa) a dominos pizza, profiteroles, and mince pies! Very nearly got a take away after being stuck in traffic so long getting home from work but didn't!

The lamb was lovely but a bit too much Cayenne pepper for me - still ate it though - did share my sweet potato mash with bailey, and managed to get my mushrooms too so I've done good today!

Now, if only ignoring this wind was so easy -and no, I don't mean THAT kind of wind :p

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi Emmy, I recently rejoined Slimming World. I hope you dont mind me stalking you...:D

Stalk away :)

jo-85 said:
WD on the loss hun as you'd said it's gotta be maintainable and sustainable and that's what your doing :) x

Thanks hun, nice to see you around. How's it going your end?

Emmey1 said:
Thanks hun, nice to see you around. How's it going your end?

I'm still lurking don't worry. Things are going ok trying to keep afloat until after Xmas tbh. But didn't WI this week was really poorly with a stomach upset, my own scales are showing a loss but not going to take that as truth as its not my groups scales.

On the plus side my bout of sickness has seemed to curb my appetite a little!
X

Ok,another 1lb off.Been 100% all week,apart from the 'pizza incident':eatdrink051:
Got to be down to complete lack of exercise,gone from running around all day to sitting on a bus 10 hours a day.Had a look and since the new job weight loss has minimised ( and ok discovered I'm human :psiholog:).
On the plus side it's still a loss,just need to up the exercise and body magic!!
I always,well everytime I've dieted,get down to this weight,15st,4lbs and then kind of drift back into my old habits and go back to where I started.This time I'm determined to keep going down-mostly thanks to this forum (ok,this thread-still not paying though:p)
I'm glad Bailey enjoyed his mash ( very generous of you I thought,lol).
All this talk of wind and ends-not good-especially if 'ol Bert's has anything to do with it!!

I think a lot of peeps will find it hard to stay on track over the festive season ( including me!!),jo-85, so stick around.

WoofWoof said:
Ok,another 1lb off.Been 100% all week,apart from the 'pizza incident':eatdrink051:
Got to be down to complete lack of exercise,gone from running around all day to sitting on a bus 10 hours a day.Had a look and since the new job weight loss has minimised ( and ok discovered I'm human :psiholog:).
On the plus side it's still a loss,just need to up the exercise and body magic!!
I always,well everytime I've dieted,get down to this weight,15st,4lbs and then kind of drift back into my old habits and go back to where I started.This time I'm determined to keep going down-mostly thanks to this forum (ok,this thread-still not paying though:p)
I'm glad Bailey enjoyed his mash ( very generous of you I thought,lol).
All this talk of wind and ends-not good-especially if 'ol Bert's has anything to do with it!!

I think a lot of peeps will find it hard to stay on track over the festive season ( including me!!),jo-85, so stick around.

Hun I'm so glad I read the bit after talking about getting down to the weight and drifting off - really glad your not going to do that and sticking with it!
It IS still a loss and the exercise probably does have a lot to do with it but I do believe a 1-2 loss per week is a good average and one that can then be sustainable - its hard because I think we were both granted some nice big loss so 1 lb seems tiny but it really isn't!

On that note scales read a 2lb loss for me since Wednesday - I've been extra good and just ensuring I've weighed and counted sins properly - and im
Back at work doing some hardcore walking where as I think my 1 loss was due to having 4 normally walking days sat in my ass with a bad arm

Have just done the shopping and got some nice lovely food in for the week, including I'm going to try some lobster tomorrow (how posh am I!!) but I'm off out for an Indian now as other half is home for good - ill chose wisely but don't expect to still be at a 2lb loss tomorrow!

We're both at the same - a 1lb loss with two weigh ins to go before Christmas - race ya ;)

WoofWoof said:

Thanks woofwoof I shall be sticking around definitely. I think your right Xmas time is gunna be tough but already looking forward to caining it in January :)

jo-85 said:
Thanks woofwoof I shall be sticking around definitely. I think your right Xmas time is gunna be tough but already looking forward to caining it in January :)

Hell yeah :) bring on January!

Back