A game that i'll win! My journey.

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - salad

Dinner - slow cooker beef stew

Snacks - fruit if needed but feel full

Treat/syns - aero yoghurt mousse thing tonight - will four check but was about 5/6 syn

Oh - also going to try lobster today - which is free and speedy so no problem there

Tomorrow I'm going to make a roulade because it's been ages since I've had one and I really want a good loss this week so it'll help kerb sweet cravings - in happily aiming for a 3 loss as have a very clear week and plan on getting much more walking in with the woofs this week - anything I lose now until Christmas I'm happy to put back on over Christmas - I want to end this year 2 stone lighter! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I appear to still be 2lbs lighter since WI wednesday - I'm aiming for a 3 still but daydreaming of a 4! Better not set my target too high - ill be happy with 2 :)

Decorated the living room today - looks nice, will add pics soon

Baileys hopeful Santa will visit :)

image-3918245035.jpg

image-2666340892.jpg

image-1465658271.jpg

My first 'proper' alcoholic drink in nearly three months - have a nice big vodka and cake - I kinda 'free poured' the vodka so prob about 3 shots on this pint glass - shouldn't have any more - can usually hold my drink pretty well but it's been nearly 3 months! Feeling good haha

Syns wise today I've had 6 In the form of party rings (not had I'm years!!!) one aero mousse thing - 4ish and whatever this vodka is - which I need to stop sticking because drink leads to munchies which leads to syns which leads to me not losing all this fatty fat....

Right, back to xfactor....

Hun your living room looks great!!
One problemo though,you've made Bertie jealous,cos Bailey has his own stocking for Santa!:D
You seem to be in a real cool place and back on a winning streak,tip-top.:party0011:
Let's hope we both have a good week this week!
Lobster MMmmm

WoofWoof said:
Watching x factor too!!
Who you backing to win..

Amelia Lilly! Woo to the hooo!

WoofWoof said:
One problemo though,you've made Bertie jealous,cos Bailey has his own stocking for Santa!:D
You seem to be in a real cool place and back on a winning streak,tip-top.:party0011:
Lobster MMmmm

Thanks! Have to make it nice for santas visit!

We give bailey carrots for treats as I'm against a lot of 'dog' treat places like pedigree etc - so during our weekly shop we get a good 20 odd carrots - well the woman at the checkout made a comment and the conversation went a little something like this:

Her- what a lot of carrots
Me - yeah, for the reindeer
Her - haha what?
Me - the reindeer
Her - are you serious?
Me - yes of course I am!
Her - what reindeer?
Me - the one that pulls santas sleigh (still being deadly serious)
Her - gives me a funny look
Me - you won't get any presents otherwise
Her - nervous laughter

So funny, I think she genuinely thinks I'm some weirdo - :)

Uuh yeah, so I'm all set for Christmas - presents wrapped and decorations up - I LoVE Christmas - 9 more working days and 11 days off to enjoy - cant wait! :)

WoofWoof said:
Lobster MMmmm

Bertie needs his own stocking too you big meanie!

Emmey1 said:
Thanks! Have to make it nice for santas visit!

We give bailey carrots for treats as I'm against a lot of 'dog' treat places like pedigree etc - so during our weekly shop we get a good 20 odd carrots - well the woman at the checkout made a comment and the conversation went a little something like this:

Her- what a lot of carrots
Me - yeah, for the reindeer
Her - haha what?
Me - the reindeer
Her - are you serious?
Me - yes of course I am!
Her - what reindeer?
Me - the one that pulls santas sleigh (still being deadly serious)
Her - gives me a funny look
Me - you won't get any presents otherwise
Her - nervous laughter

So funny, I think she genuinely thinks I'm some weirdo - :)

Uuh yeah, so I'm all set for Christmas - presents wrapped and decorations up - I LoVE Christmas - 9 more working days and 11 days off to enjoy - cant wait! :)

That really made me laugh and cheered me up!! :) thanks x

Amelia Lilly! Woo to the hooo!

Now this is toootally bizzare,and nothing to do with a large couple of whiskies,lol.
We have voted for Amelia too whhooo!!
Gonna get Berts a stocking-of course.
The carrot story really cracked us up-great!:D

WoofWoof said:
Now this is toootally bizzare,and nothing to do with a large couple of whiskies,lol.
We have voted for Amelia too whhooo!!
Gonna get Berts a stocking-of course.
The carrot story really cracked us up-great!:D

Oh I'm glad your on the whiskies seeing as I'm on the vodka, I feel better now about the large amount I've poured into the glass lol im contemplating another one :)

Teaches the check out lady to mind her own lol

WoofWoof said:
Me too:party0036:LOL

Well our support didn't help Amelia! - I blame you.

Narrowly escaped the temptation of ordering pizza to follow my alcohol - better to go sleep now because I really do want pizza!

Hi Hun
Just scrolling through all your posts trying find your roulade recipe you don't happen to know it off top your head must write it down. Hope you ok x

lynica said:
Hi Hun
Just scrolling through all your posts trying find your roulade recipe you don't happen to know it off top your head must write it down. Hope you ok x

Here you go - sorry about the caps

1 TUB QUARK
4 EGGS
1 TSP BAKING POWDER
4 TBSP SWEETNER (I ADDED LOT MORE LOL)
VANILLA ESSENCE (OR ANY)
FRESH FRUIT

SEPERATE THE EGGS

ADD THE YOLK, HALF THE QUARK,
BAKING POWDER, SWEETNER AND ESSENCE INTO A BOWL, WHISK TOGETHER AND SET ASIDE.

WHISK EGG WHITE TILL STIFF. WHISK HALF INTO THE MIXTURE THEN FOLD IN OTHER HALF.

USING A SWISS ROLL TIN SPRAY WITH FRY LIGHT ( I PUT GREASPROOF PAPER IN FIRST THE SPRAY SO DOESNT STICK) POUR THE MIXTURE IN AND BAKE AT
180 FOR 15 - 20 MINUTES. LEAVE TO COOL

IN A DISH ADD REMAINING QUARK ,SWEETNER, AND ESSENCE AND MIX TOGETHER.

REMOVE THE CAKE FROM TIN WHEN COOL SPREAD THE QUARK EVENLY, ADD FINELY CHOPPED FRUIT (STRAWBERRY AND BANANA MY FAVE). ROLL THE CAKE FROM ONE END. SLICE TO SERVE.

Thanks!! did find it on page 21 it's cooking in the oven, going to my friends house for tea an the other options are crumble or cheese cake, so this can be mine might have a bit of cream though ;-)
Thanks for posting xx

Back