A game that i'll win! My journey.

lynica said:
Thanks!! did find it on page 21 it's cooking in the oven, going to my friends house for tea an the other options are crumble or cheese cake, so this can be mine might have a bit of cream though ;-)
Thanks for posting xx

No problem, I think that cake saved my slimming world life lol I tried so many SW puddings but nothing cured my sweet tooth like this does :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boooo! Scales suggest only a 1lb loss now, it's okay though, I usually lose a good 1-2lb mon-Wednesday so still aiming for 3 this week - alcohol last night wouldn't have helped but I sure did enjoy it so well worth it :)

Boooo! Scales suggest only a 1lb loss now, it's okay though, I usually lose a good 1-2lb mon-Wednesday so still aiming for 3 this week - alcohol last night wouldn't have helped but I sure did enjoy it so well worth it :)

some things just have to be done!
And,yeah,we did'nt help Amelia:(

I'm wondering how likely it is to hit my 2.5 stone award next week?
I'm half a pound into it which leaves 6.5lbs in two weigh ins?
Well scales currently say 3loss so it's making me think it's do-able... Or could I just be setting myself up for being disappointed...

I think I'll just lose what I can between now and Christmas which should give me some movement as to how much I can gain without feeling too bad over Christmas - my main aim is to finish this year 2 stone lighter than I started and aim for my 3stone award by feb....

Target is size 10/12 jeans
Weight wise nurse has suggested 11stone is healthy for me - ill make it lower if that doesn't land me in a size 10/12 as thats what tends to matter to me, don't care how much I weigh it's the clothes shopping size I care about ;)

Hope everyones doing okay :)

I'm totally with u on the weight scales etc.
I'm actually 'happy' with what I weigh now but it's the look and the clothes that I'm not happy with.
I got a size 12 dress last wkend and a size 10 coat (they were both loose fitting) but that feeling was better than getting on the scales again - don't let my C hear me say that!!
I do still enjoy seeing the numbers drop...but no1 sees the numbers like they see yr body! Ha x

think you guy's have made some excellent points there.I think how you look in your clothes has a lot to do with how you feel.It definately can give you more confidence etc.
Looks like you're right Emmey,the scale Gods are looking down on you for sure with a predicted loss like that.I am hoping for a bigger loss than my usual 1(crappy) pound this week to give me a bit of manouvering room for the festive season.:D

Yummy dinner!!

Cheese and broccoli pasta on three huge mushrooms and green stuff! Really nice (nicer than it smelt when I was cooling it!)

image-2875619981.jpg

WoofWoof said:
Now that's what you call a mushroom!!
Looks very tasty and I've got to give you 10/10 for presentation,lol:eat:

*takes a bow*

Weigh in tonight, I should be on for a loss but no idea what as my scales seem to go from one extreme to the other, aiming for 2 to keep me happy - as it would 'officially' put me into the 17 stone bracket at group, even though I'm in that bracket on my home scales

I'm seriously ready to finish work for Christmas, I love Christmas and have just found the past few months beyond stressful at work so could really use the time to eat, drink, and be merry!

Right, as usual will update tonight - see you lovely people later ;)

Emmey1 said:
Big fat smile here!!!

4.5 off!! Yes yes yes!!! I'll have more of that please! :)

Wow!!! It's like an early Christmas present!!! Well done u cx

WoofWoof said:
OMG,totally well done you and well deserved!!:dancing_snowman:

Thanks woof! Your turn Friday! ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Congrats Em! Told you it would be a mega loss ;) x

You did! :) thanks!

Cai said:
Wow!!! It's like an early Christmas present!!! Well done u cx

Thanks cai! A very nice loss before Xmas!

Today's food:

B- banana 2x mini party rings (I know! So bad for breakfast but just wanted them!) 3syns

L - salad - I've had mixed salad every day this week, really concentrating on increasing my speed food and super speed which I think has really helped my loss this week! I'll probably do the same again this week - I've actually enjoyed it too :) I might switch to soups next week though as its getting colder out so a warm lunch would be nicer!

Hope everyone's doing good - will go diary hopping tomorrow :)

So I'm 2lb away from my 2.5 stone award which I want to get next week as its the last weigh In before Xmas! Oh I'm so ready for Xmas!

Back