A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmey1 said:
Today's food:

B- banana 2x mini party rings (I know! So bad for breakfast but just wanted them!) 3syns

L - salad - I've had mixed salad every day this week, really concentrating on increasing my speed food and super speed which I think has really helped my loss this week! I'll probably do the same again this week - I've actually enjoyed it too :) I might switch to soups next week though as its getting colder out so a warm lunch would be nicer!

Hope everyone's doing good - will go diary hopping tomorrow :)

So I'm 2lb away from my 2.5 stone award which I want to get next week as its the last weigh In before Xmas! Oh I'm so ready for Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mini part rings for breakfast?? Yum! Think my most recent random breakfast was chicken liver and cabbage :D yumo! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Mini part rings for breakfast?? Yum! Think my most recent random breakfast was chicken liver and cabbage :D yumo! Xx

Oh wow! That IS random lol I dread to think what I would have but breakfast is grab and go so no time to cook - which is probably a good thing!

Val72 said:
:happy096: Well done Emmey - Brilliant result this week - that 2.5 is definately do-able - best luck for the xmas weigh in
xxxx

Thanks val! Hope your doing well too. :)

Thursday Thursday! :)

B- banana

L- mixed salad

T- probably sticky chicken and chips

Also won slimmer of the week last night so a big bag of goodies! Yum!

Setting my target for 3 next week despite only needing 2 for my award - I plan to stay in the 17's over Christmas so another 3 will give me a half stone to play around with over Christmas and wouldn't hurt too much if I have a little gain - so long as I finish the year 2 stone lighter and in the 17s still - its way better than where I started! 20's!

Right better dash - time to work!

Hot chocolate, oh how I love you!

Had pizza topped chicken for tea, was nice as always, with chips

Shopping tomorrow so can refuel on the fruit and veg - phew!

So decided to do our Christmas food shop tonight as I'm not sure I can deal with the packed supermarkets that will no doubt appear next week - im feeling pretty confident about Christmas and the foods, mainly because I've done so well up to now, I'm happily going to end his year 2 stone lighter and I get to eat some yummy food without going over the top - I love Christmas I wouldn't give it up for anything! It'll be interesting having all that yummy food in the house and not touching it till Christmas eve! A real test of willpower that I'll happily pass!

Think it's safe to say the boss of level one of this game is about to be defeated! :) just call me Mario!

Sazbirl said:
Wow well done on your fantastic loss emmey, you must be so chuffed, you will defiantly get your award next week.x

Thank you! :)

Morning
Just catching up wow well done on your fab loss!! :) :) so pleased for you and loving your planning and prep for Xmas food. Go girl!!! Xx

Been unable to post untill this morning,just finished late shift:D
Only lost 1/2lb,lol,at this weeks WI on Friday.Looking back I have'nt been 100% and still have'nt done much of the old body magic,but I am not worried as I have still lost and not gained.I have decided to not worry about just making small losses untill after the festive season,as long as I don't gain.
Good to hear you've got all your christmas goodies in,we're going to do our shopping this week.The hard part is not eating it all in one go lol.

WoofWoof said:
Been unable to post untill this morning,just finished late shift:D
Only lost 1/2lb,lol,at this weeks WI on Friday.Looking back I have'nt been 100% and still have'nt done much of the old body magic,but I am not worried as I have still lost and not gained.I have decided to not worry about just making small losses untill after the festive season,as long as I don't gain.
Good to hear you've got all your christmas goodies in,we're going to do our shopping this week.The hard part is not eating it all in one go lol.

Your going in the right direction! And to be honest I'm feeling the same! I'm happy for a small loss this week- so long as I don't gain and stay as a 2stone loss at the end of this year I'll be happy to start January and continue my journey 100%
Well done on the loss hun!

Not been very hungry today at all! Ha a flexi syn meal last night so that's probably why - had a banana for breakfast, a synned ready meal for tea and I have beef stew tonight which has been in the slow cooker since 11am! Yum!
Might have a drink tonight - feeling festive ;)

Not been very hungry today at all! Ha a flexi syn meal last night so that's probably why - had a banana for breakfast, a synned ready meal for tea and I have beef stew tonight which has been in the slow cooker since 11am! Yum!
Might have a drink tonight - feeling festive ;)

Really nice to hear of someone feeling festive!We really love christmas too.Are you spending christmas at home-we go to my outlaws,lol-which is great.When do you guy's finish from work?I'm looking forward to getting some time out!!:Christmas02r:

WoofWoof said:
Really nice to hear of someone feeling festive!We really love christmas too.Are you spending christmas at home-we go to my outlaws,lol-which is great.When do you guy's finish from work?I'm looking forward to getting some time out!!:Christmas02r:

My last official working day is Thursday! So only 4 working days! Really can't wait!
We usually go to my parents for Christmas eve in Leicester and have a Christmas day there with pressie openings and food - Christmas eve night we go to my other halfs mums for a take away and hot chocolate
Christmas day is back with other half mums with a visit to his dads to exchange gifts and stay over Christmas night so we can all have a good drink! Boxing day is at home with leftovers and general time spent together - its all go go but I love every second of it - I'm like a big kid!

Saying that Friday although I'm off work I have bailey booked In for a bath and my hair and nails to be done so it'll be a busy day nonetheless but always a good un :)

What about you? How do you go about Christmas?

Breakfast banana

Lunch - either salad or omelette, or both I suppose!

Tea - chicken tikka masala with rice

Had people over yesterday to had a small piece of chocolate cake, not expecting a big loss this week but so long as it isn't a gain I'll be happy to enjoy Christmas and get back on plan once it's over - I've no doubt I'll continue my good loss's for 2012 and with any luck, be very close to my target by this time next year - I'm fast running out of clothes to wear that fit - Ill go rummaging through the stuff that was too small but could never bring myself to throw away after Christmas :)

Scales were not my friend this morning! Let's see what I can do till WI on Wednesday - looking forward to going to group as its party night - wooo :)

What the hell are the scales doing?! I'm looking at a 5lb gain??! I've eaten no more or any worse than I did last week - think ill lower my syns till Wednesday and up my walking during the week - I will not gain before Christmas! Not when I don't deserve it anyway!

It's very tempting to just say fine, sod it then crack open the Christmas food but that's no good - im going to fight this gain and turn It into a loss - I'm just not sure if I can turn a 5lb gain to a loss in 3 days?
Or why it's there in the first place!

Grump grump grump!

If I can't pull it (whatever 'IT' is) by Wednesday it'll soon be off again and so much more after Christmas - one bad week won't kill me, it will certainly make me stronger and more determined!

Back