A game that i'll win! My journey.

I can't see how it is possible to put 5lb on after such a big loss on your last weigh in and in such a short time.It's got to be some kind of fluctuation that will probably even itself out by WI:fingerscrossed:(maybe weighing yourself to often:rolleyes:)
I finish work Friday for 4 days so chillin' out at home untill xmas day,then going to my sister in laws and catch up with my nephew(he's in working in London for 12mnths,then back to bath uni-students,lol) I have my mum and Dad boxing day and cook for everyone:D
I'm sure we'll both come out of this on the winning side

B - banana
Snack - grapefruit. (speedy food!)
Lunch- speedy salad with some cheese and strawberries (speedy!)
Tea- sticky chicken and chips

Chips are my only syn today - 200g - 2 syn

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really craving bad stuff! But really need to focus until Wednesday! I have a gain to get rid of!

Tomorrow:

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - im done with salad, it's too cold - so im going to try the microwave fusions rice - 2.5 syn per bag followed by speedy strawberries

Dinner - chili con carnie with boiled rice

Snack - speedy grapefruit

No other syns

Stick with it Emmey as I don't think you can have put on 5lb in less than a week, so come WI on wednesday you may be pleasantly surprised.

Keep away from them scales !!!! I'm sure that can never be right you are being so good :) fingers crossed for Wednesday
Take care x

You are doing really well. Hope you had a good day. Im dreading christmas weekend. I had a few days, where I went off plan last week due to college night outs etc and its put me right off plan with my weight loss. Weighed this morning and I havent lost anything! So, I just feel like the weekend will make me gain and then I have to spend 2-3 days losing it again! lol. I gain weight so quick!! xx

Well it's WI tomorrow and looking at the scales (I like to look to follow my progress but I'm giving it up for the new year!) I've gone from a 5lb gain to a 2lb gain - so will take that tomorrow and just be done with it - I'm really not that impressed because I don't deserve a gain but whatever - maybe I've not been drinking enough as its been so cold I haven't had my glasses of water during the day

Okay rant over - I'm looking forward to Christmas so I can Indulge in some nice food and plan to get straight back on plan next Wednesday and I'll have whatever I gain off in no time and continue my journey to being slim by next Christmas

I've set my target which may come Down - its set to 11 stone - hoping this will land me in a size 10 jeans - its mainly the size in going for but nurse tells me this will put me at a healthy weight for my height

I'm currently 17stone 10lbs in a loose size 18 jeans and I started this journey not even 3 months ago at 20stone 1.5lbs and a size 22!

So it can be done and I can do it and will do it

Will update tomorrow with my weigh in as usual but not so much till the following week

So I'd like to wish all my slimming buddies and diary stalkers a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2012 for the diet and just general life!

See you all soon :) xxx

it's hard not to fancy something other than salad in this weather..it's cold!
I agree,it's not worth making yourself miserable and depressed over christmas,guess we'll all have to get back on the 'waggon' after.Just got to make it a damage limitation exercise,lol.
sure you'll be suprised at weigh in tomorrow.
I'm glad one of your new years resoloutions is to give up the scales!:rolleyes:
Merry christmas,hun
:109:

Well I must admit im shocked!!

Expected at least 3 on after my 5lbs on reading and then my 3lb on reading and had a cooked breakfast this morning thinking oh sod it then!

Half on!
Which is probably that bloody breakfast!!

So I'm actually really chuffed because I still have 4lbs before I slip out of my goal of ending this year 2 stone lighter which I don't plan on doing even with the nice food I'll be eating over Christmas

So happy me! And also stupid me for giving up before weigh in and I'm NOT getting on the home scales ever ever ever again!!!

Well done!!!

That was me last week!!

My scales weresaying either a STS or 1 lb gain (they don't do halfs) and there was no reason why it should be like that!!

So on WI day, being cross, I ate 4 chocs at work thinking 'sod it' only to go loose 3.5 lbs at WI!!! I wa totally shocked!!

This week my scales are saying a 1 lb gain (at the min) but I'm not paying any attention to them and the results will b on thurs at 5pm! Not a moment sooner!! If I have gained, it's Christmas and I have had a lot of little extras, and if not...great!! I will not be eating any different in future as a result of my scales!

Good luck for next week and hopefully u will be achieving yr '2 stone less' target for this year!! I think I may do a similar one, I'm v eager not to gain this Christmas! But if I'm going to do that then I need to really watch these extras I'm having!! Xx

Well I must admit im shocked!!

Expected at least 3 on after my 5lbs on reading and then my 3lb on reading and had a cooked breakfast this morning thinking oh sod it then!

Half on!
Which is probably that bloody breakfast!!

So I'm actually really chuffed because I still have 4lbs before I slip out of my goal of ending this year 2 stone lighter which I don't plan on doing even with the nice food I'll be eating over Christmas

So happy me! And also stupid me for giving up before weigh in and I'm NOT getting on the home scales ever ever ever again!!!

Well done for only gaining 1/2lb.Excellent damage limitation!!
Home scales can be a nightmare to get an accurate reading.It's cost me a fortune to get some reliable scales as I'm SW online only.I have to make sure they are exactly in the same place etc every week.
Once you slip into 'sod it' mentality you can really mess up (if you're not carefull).
Good you're still on for the 2stone less for the year:D

And never weigh, if your batt is going dead on your digital scales! I have weighed 1,2 and 3lbs lighter all over the course of the day. Ive gone from feeling ecstatic to bloody well annoyed lol xx

Well done Em! Half is literally nothing, for some people the difference between having a pre WI wee or not! He he.

Now stay off the scales, relax, have a fab pamper day getting the nails and hair done and enjoy the festivities!

Huge congratulations on your success this year sweetie xx

Thank you to everyone - your all totally right and will be stayin off the scales from now on (for real this time!!)

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and new year - get everything they want and here's to seeing you all after Christmas and kicking the crap out of our weight loss in 2012! :)

Oh and woofwoof I may not post much but im still around so make sure you report in on Friday or i will have to come looking for you! ;-)

Well done 1/2 is nothing :)
I think you have done fantastic 2 stone is a massive amount to lose and you won't be putting that on over Xmas.
Just relax enjoy the festivities and you probably won't go as mad as you think because your whole attitude to food has changed now.
Have a great Xmas and happy new year take care huni you're a star !!! xxx

Oh and get rid of those blooming scales !!!!;-)

lynica said:
Oh and get rid of those blooming scales !!!!;-)

Their going! Really not touching them again lol

Won a voucher last night in group for the local posh hairdressers to have a cut/restyle so I'm currently sat here waiting for my appointment - excited but get so nervous at the hair dressers! One bad chop and I'm doomed! lol

Back