A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmey1 said:
Won a voucher last night in group for the local posh hairdressers to have a cut/restyle so I'm currently sat here waiting for my appointment - excited but get so nervous at the hair dressers! One bad chop and I'm doomed! lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pictures needed !! ;-) hope it's gone ok I hate having my hair cut x

lynica said:
Pictures needed !! ;-) hope it's gone ok I hate having my hair cut x

Phew! A total change for me but really pleased with it! Will post pics tomorrow after the dye-job! :)

Em,as a (retired,lol) stylist from a 'posh' salon I'm dying (sorry for the cheesy pun:D)to see your new look.
Hope you enjoyed your treat.
Will get around to adding my 'mug' to Bert's to make it fair :eek: in the new year.
Going to help Bertie find his stocking for santa.Hope everyone hear has a great christmas:47:

WoofWoof said:
Em,as a (retired,lol) stylist from a 'posh' salon I'm dying (sorry for the cheesy pun:D)to see your new look.
Hope you enjoyed your treat.
Will get around to adding my 'mug' to Bert's to make it fair :eek: in the new year.
Going to help Bertie find his stocking for santa.Hope everyone hear has a great christmas:47:

Really? You should have said sooner, so I can come get free hair-do's from now on then? :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow! You'll do great of course :)

Too much info alert!!!!

I genuinely think aside from the obvious putting on weight, I really do need to watch what I eat over Christmas, I've indulged more than usual today (not even a lot!) and my body hates me for it and getting rid of it ASAP - I need to watch what I eat for the sake of not spending the whole of Christmas on the toilet!

Too much info alert is now over

You are not alone hun, I went out yesterday to an American Diner and today I feel completely and utterly bunged up! It does it so quick! Are you plannong on relaxing now with food till after christmas? I was going to be back on track for just today and then eat whatever christmas eve and christmas day. Its a STS for me this week anyway. xx

Abigail'sMummy said:
You are not alone hun, I went out yesterday to an American Diner and today I feel completely and utterly bunged up! It does it so quick! Are you plannong on relaxing now with food till after christmas? I was going to be back on track for just today and then eat whatever christmas eve and christmas day. Its a STS for me this week anyway. xx

I've relaxed yesterday and today but to be honest the things I had eaten weren't really any different from what I would have had on plan and within my syns - from today I'm not worried about plan - although really don't feel like I thought I would - I thought the moment I stopped plan I would go and eat everything and anything just for the sake of it but I'm not feeling like that at all to today will probably be a normal day - Ill probably grab some lunch out in town and won't worry about what I pick but I think the real eating will be tomorrow, Sunday and Monday and then back to slimming world meals from Tuesday and syn counting-100% from my weigh In Wednesday

That's the plan anyway lol :)

A STS at this time of year is great so a big well done on that! :)

Im thinking about doing the same as you, going back on plan for Tuesday but I wont be weighing until I have done a week back on it. Weighing is the devil! Although, Im a little concerned about New years eve, my partner wants to take me to Jamie's on the Saturday...Im hoping to start exercise Monday though, as Im hoping Santa brings me my new Zumba Fitness dvd. Are you doing anything special for New years?

Abigail'sMummy said:
Im thinking about doing the same as you, going back on plan for Tuesday but I wont be weighing until I have done a week back on it. Weighing is the devil! Although, Im a little concerned about New years eve, my partner wants to take me to Jamie's on the Saturday...Im hoping to start exercise Monday though, as Im hoping Santa brings me my new Zumba Fitness dvd. Are you doing anything special for New years?

Never really big on new years so it's usually a take away and drinks at home with the fiancé - so ill enjoy an off plan night with take away and alcohol - which Jamie's are you going to? We went last month to his Italian in Birmingham and it was so nice! And pretty good plan-wise too as it was mainly pasta (although the chips were to die for too lol)

Okay so here I am in all my new hair glory!

I'm chuffed because once I leave the salon I can never get my hair the same way again! So was afraid to wash it this morning lol but after a fight with the hair dryer and my straightens I managed to recreate the look! Oh and added a little bow haha

Oh excuse the roots!! Not dying till tonight - eeek!

image-4228397213.jpg

Nice hair hun! :D The bow is cute! Yes, we go to the one in Brighton but we always end up spending at least £80-£100 due to the wine (although most of that bill is my partners excessive eating!)..so its not somewhere to go when you are watching the pennies, but for some reason we always end up there *facepalm* Ive got so much shopping to do today, its making me tired thinking about it. lol

Abigail'sMummy said:
Nice hair hun! :D The bow is cute! Yes, we go to the one in Brighton but we always end up spending at least £80-£100 due to the wine (although most of that bill is my partners excessive eating!)..so its not somewhere to go when you are watching the pennies, but for some reason we always end up there *facepalm* Ive got so much shopping to do today, its making me tired thinking about it. lol

Ooh deffo not a 'once a week treat' then! Nice to splash out sometimes though :)

I'm off to take the dog for his Christmas bath, pick up the fresh shopping and get my nails done - then its home (hopefully by 3.30 to make a gingerbread house lol

I'm zonked! Taken bailey for his bath which he found very traumatic!
Got the last bits of shopping after trying to actually park the car, pushed my way hundreds of miserable ******* complaining and moaning - merry Christmas with a smile on my face - now have a 40 minute sit down before having my nails done and getting home to start making some gingerbread for my house

So far I've eaten a doughnut, a chicken spring roll and a very tiny slice of rocky road - tonight I'm having steak and chips but as I'm off plan I'm having it in a baguette with a bit of butter - hell yeah!
Aside from that and knowing im off plan I've been a pretty good girl with regards to not just stuffing my face for the hell of it!

Hope everyone's having a lovely Christmas eve eve!

Woofwoof report in ;-)

Hiya guys,well feeling pretty good after weigh in today:DDon't know what I've done different but lost 4.5lbs this week and collected my 3 stone award.
Em,your hair looks fab and yep the bow is a really nice touch!!( promise I was'nt looking at your roots,lol)got to do my significant others hair later-ooh the pressure of it all!:sigh:
Seems everyone is busy for christmas around here,lol.
Plan for me,like most here,is to try and STS for next weigh in.Again this is weird,we're having steak and chippys tonight for tea,nom-nom,just got to keep Bert's away from my steak long enough for me to eat it:)
Having a great xmas eve,eve - first time I've been off at xmas in over 20 years:cry:I think I could get used to it,lol

WoofWoof said:
Hiya guys,well feeling pretty good after weigh in today:DDon't know what I've done different but lost 4.5lbs this week and collected my 3 stone award.
Em,your hair looks fab and yep the bow is a really nice touch!!( promise I was'nt looking at your roots,lol)got to do my significant others hair later-ooh the pressure of it all!:sigh:
Seems everyone is busy for christmas around here,lol.
Plan for me,like most here,is to try and STS for next weigh in.Again this is weird,we're having steak and chippys tonight for tea,nom-nom,just got to keep Bert's away from my steak long enough for me to eat it:)
Having a great xmas eve,eve - first time I've been off at xmas in over 20 years:cry:I think I could get used to it,lol

Great loss! See, you were getting fed up with the small amounts but then BOOM! Well done!

I'm happy to put on a few over Xmas and looking forward to getting back on it after its all over and being all skinny for next year :)

Nice hair do :) you colouring it same red very nice x

lynica said:
Nice hair do :) you colouring it same red very nice x

Thanks Ly! Yeah going for the same colour - my personal stylist AKA my fiancé does a good job colouring it :)

You have done well, today I have had 2 butter cream cupcakes, and a chinese takeaway, and an english breakfast. Oops! Oh well, back on plan Tuesday, here is too a skinny 2012!

Abigail'sMummy said:
You have done well, today I have had 2 butter cream cupcakes, and a chinese takeaway, and an english breakfast. Oops! Oh well, back on plan Tuesday, here is too a skinny 2012!

Went Chip shop for lunch - oops :)

Back