A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmey1 said:
Just a quick update to wish everyone a lovely new year and good time tonight - ill be back tomorrow for a proper update and catch up
Here's to a skinny 2012!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year Ems! Have a good one. Slinky next year woo! Xx

Happy new year hope you had a good night here's to a great 2012 xx

em,we need an update,lol:D

You really don't need an update lol

It's been a bad week of trying to get back on plan! Still have a stinking cold and have done for a few days now so have been eating and drinking all sorts (although must admit could be much worse) back on the plan 100% without fail tomorrow and back at work Tuesday so that'll make life easier to get back into the swing of plan - I still haven't weighed and probably won't now until group on Wednesday and I'm suspecting a large gain over the two weeks I've been of plan

Saying all that still pretty calm because I know it'll come off and more this year and I'm more than excited to see the new me this year!

I'll do a diary hop tomorrow but for now hope you have all had a lovely day today - catch up and updates as normal from tomorrow :)

Sorry to hear you're still full of cold hun.No one feels like dieting when they feel low.
I think when things get back to normal,as you say,the diet thing should slot back into place.
:character00264:

So today has been okay - still feel pretty **** with cold but back to work tomorrow so it'll help the diet

B- nothing - too ill
Lunch - mixed salad and boiled egg
Dinner tonight will be sweet chili chicken and chips

Also had half a pineapple today

I've had a carton of orange juice and cough medicine but I can't for the life of me be arsed to syn those! I know their both bad for syns but I'm really in no mood to care today!

I'm going to weigh in Wednesday but think over the two weeks I've spent off plan I'm looking at a 8ish lbs gain - which is crap lol I could have been much worse over Christmas than that but oh well - suck it up and get on with the diet

Tomorrow:
B- banana
Lunch - mixed salad
Tea- not sure yet but it'll be a SW meal of course

I don't plan on having any syns till WI Wednesday - I only have this Friday night out clubbing in the way which I'll use my
Flexi syn day for to cover drink but it'll be vodka so that isn't too bad

I feel a bit ashamed to have gained so much weight over these two weeks to be honest - feeling like a proper fat cow right now so the sooner I get that off and back to what I was at, the better - I plan to hit my 2.5 stone award by Jan 25th which means losing the 8ish I've probably gained plus 2.5 which I was away from my award before Christmas (roughly anyway)
So that's do-able, I'll do that.

Trying to convince myself its not the end of the world with my big gain so one positive is still fitting loosely into my size 18 jeans from my starting pair of 22!
Back on Track now!

Once u get through one good week and see another loss u will be fine! It's v motivating when that happens.

In the past when I have gained it's put a 'downer' on my eating and sometimes I've felt like 'what is the point?' however, after a loss the wk after, i've been v motivated. This is what I am hoping for too this thurs when I go to WI and it will prob happenfor u too :-D xx

Hun, when I eat perfect all week and not lose even a pound I feel rubbish. So, you are not alone with how you feel and we are all fighting the same battle on here. Dont feel ashamed missy, you have nothing to feel embarrased about xx

Phew! Feel like I have control back today - back at work so that helps had a banana two apples and a mix salad with fresh chicken (skin removed) - was nice - tonight I have sweet chili chicken and chips which I didn't have last night as I wasnt hungry as still full of cold

WI tomorrow which I just want over with so I can get this weight off that I gained - which should be an easy job really! Lolling forward to it in fact! :)

I just noticed my post didnt send earlier..:confused: Im glad you had a good day today hun, and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. Dont let whatever it says, get you down though it might not be as bad as you think, you have not been well and either way you know you are going to lose it all really quick because Slimming World works. Have a nice day tomorrow hun. Ill be thinking of ya x

I've already slaughtered two bananas and an apple since 6.30!

Lunch - salad and boiled egg ( I really can't believe how much I'm liking salad and so often too!) full of speedy stuffs

After WI I have chili on a jacket potato - cant stay for group tonight as have DR appointment but will weigh and run - expecting 7-10lb gain

Other half put on 7lb over Christmas, not that you'd notice but least im not the only one!

Good luck with wi tonight - dont worry, you are deffo not alone!!!! - I was 4lb up even though I had 4 days on plan between xmas and new year - I found it oddly cathartic to fess up and draw the line - I guess I need to know where I'm at so I can move on!!!

Good luck at the docs - hope it's nothing serious

Have a good day xxx

So WI is soon and I'm really not bothered! Mainly feel less bothered than I did the other day because now I'm back on plan and know I'll lose it and also the rest that needs to come off - I have a holiday to book in may, 4 nights in a luxury lodge in the middle of nowhere with loads of lovely walls and hikes and I'm really looking forward to being fitter and able to do this without facing death at the end of it lol

So as usual ill update after WI - I've spent two weeks off plan so the gain is deserved for sure, but I'm happy to be back on!

Today's food has been good but probably a lot of it!

Breakfast 2 bananas and an apple

11.30 low fat/fat free whatever, super noodles

1.30 boiled egg, salad

3.45 half a pineapple

I guess that is a lot of food, but the right food? Damage limitation isn't going to help me tonight anyway lol

I'm really looking forward to next Wednesday so I can sit in group and celebrate my loss's again!

Ouch! 8.5 on!
Two weeks off plan!
Back on now and looking forward to the loss that'll take place over this year - bring it on!

It always amazes me how slowly it comes off and how fast it goes on:cry:.
Well at least we're all in it together.A couple of good weeks on plan and that gain will be history!!
Looks like I'd better get my act together now you're back on form:D

WoofWoof said:
It always amazes me how slowly it comes off and how fast it goes on:cry:.
Well at least we're all in it together.A couple of good weeks on plan and that gain will be history!!
Looks like I'd better get my act together now you're back on form:D

Id say so! Watch out :)

Back