A game that i'll win! My journey.

MinkyDinky said:
EmmaB just lost that in a week! It's doable! Xx

Totally is! I lost 8 on my first week - I'm out drinking Friday night but nothing too excessive and I'm eating before I go so shouldn't be too much bother

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo-85 said:
The hard bit is done Hun it's back on the wagon now and u KNOW that you can lose that 8lb and a helluva lot more :)
X

Thanks hun! I'm well up for it :)

You and everyone else I bet - it will be gone soon

I've gone back to class and am having a lovely January fresh start - need lots of motivation to get to my target this year as I am 40 in November - will be checking in often!

Morning guys!

Banana for breakfast
Boiled egg and salad for lunch with extra sweet corn - oh I love sweetcorn!
Beef stew in the slow cooker for tonight - will be needed after spending all day working in the cold windy rain!

Have an apple and banana for snacks and pineapple if needed today - is pineapple speed food?

Think I'll drink some tea today to try to keep me warm! So will use milk as my hex, I don't often have my hex A or B

Feeling good today - a nice fresh week (apart from out drinking Friday) aiming for a 2-3 loss this week and want to be clear of my gain by the end of this month which gives me 3 WI's - easy!

Abigail'sMummy said:
Beef Stew for dinner sounds lovely!!! Nom Nom xx

Especially when it's been slow cooking for 8 hours! Drooling just thinking about it!

image-2717007197.jpg

So! These were given to me by the puppy walkers of a dog I've had in training - I had one, synned it and then spent 10 mins walking around work making sure everyone else took one!!
The box is now empty and I feel rather empowered!
Bring on the loss next week! :)

Remember those oar bran muffin things with the muller light?
I'm sure it was u who made them...do u have the recipe? Xx

Cai said:
Remember those oar bran muffin things with the muller light?
I'm sure it was u who made them...do u have the recipe? Xx

Oh, unless I'm having a senior moment I don't think it was me I'm afraid! Sorry but now I'm intrigued lol

Emmey1 said:
Oh, unless I'm having a senior moment I don't think it was me I'm afraid! Sorry but now I'm intrigued lol

Oh no :-( (well at least I know why I couldn't find them!)
They sounded soooo good and I have got a toffee muller to use :-/ oh poo will have to investigate! I will let u know when I find them! They classed as a hex b too and were muffins! Lol x

Life saver!!! :)

I'm all for a muffin of any kind lol x

Those muffins look yummo!!! Am going shopping shortly, will deffo be buying some outbran!!:eating:

View attachment 23429

So! These were given to me by the puppy walkers of a dog I've had in training - I had one, synned it and then spent 10 mins walking around work making sure everyone else took one!!
The box is now empty and I feel rather empowered!
Bring on the loss next week! :)

Yay! Go you!! I keep getting my OH to eat the naughty things left from xmas, he reckons I'm trying to fatten him up hehe!!

Morning again!

Phew, Friday already!

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - some left over chili - maybe with some rice if I can find any low syn microwave rice? Any ideas?

Dinner - jacket potato with beans and then I'm out for the night so lots of vodka but hopefully no kebab at the end of the night! ;)

jo-85 said:
Hi hun
Happy weekend and enjoy that night out x

Thanks sweet, how's your SW going?

Back