A game that i'll win! My journey.

Oh how good do I feel right now? And that's only 2 stone lighter - get rid of the rest and I'm gonna feel super great! Here's to a good night out! Happy Friday everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm
Sure I'll regret this drinking in the Morning bit for now I'm a happy bunny - and not craving any naughty food either! Staying within my
Flexible syn day thingie and on plan for a loss next week

Yay!

jo-85 said:
And how are we? X

Hanging a little lol but im the best of the bunch of us that went out - and the best part is I went straight to bed at 3am and ignored the serious junk food cravings!! And even better is getting up this morning and ignoring the fried breakfast cravings and having a banana and toast (hexB bread with 2 syn of jam)

Lunch is out as were off to do the food shopping - will chose well and then tonight it's steak and chips! Yum!

I havent weighed since Wednesday!!! Amazing for me! So I have NO idea how I'm doing - I feel like this is my first week again and I'm nervous for wanting a loss but not believing I'll get one because the diet has seemed so easy - the same feelings of knowing I'll be gutted if I don't lose this week - but I know this diet works so I'll lose

Happy Saturday everyone!

Not impressed I appear to be having my hangover now! Lol

Have dinner cooking which will hopefully sort me out! Steak and chips!
I'm also cooking a full roast dinner tomorrow - chicken, carrots, gravy, parsnips, and roast potatoes - I may syn oil and have some nice crispy potatoes but it'll all be roasted in the oven - stick a lemon inside the chicken and plonk some garlic inside and that's one yummy chicken - and as there's only two of us it makes for good snacking meat the next day

Yummy !

well I think it's time for a catch up!
Work being a bit stressful lately and I find I want to eat more junk food when I'm stressed:((aaaargh,I'm still human,lol;))
Have lossed the weight I put on over xmas so I'm hoping for a good loss this week.
You seem to be really in a good place at the moment with your diet and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a good loss at WI.I'm very impressed you resisted junk food cravings after a night out:happy096:

WoofWoof said:
well I think it's time for a catch up!
Work being a bit stressful lately and I find I want to eat more junk food when I'm stressed:((aaaargh,I'm still human,lol;))
Have lossed the weight I put on over xmas so I'm hoping for a good loss this week.
You seem to be really in a good place at the moment with your diet and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a good loss at WI.I'm very impressed you resisted junk food cravings after a night out:happy096:

Hmmm I recognise you from somewhere... Did you use to come to this diary before?....
Lol - glad your back to your starting point hun - its all downwards on the scales now and I'm right behind you :)

Hun how do you cook your roasties, because I can get mine really crispy with the fry light..i fluff them up with a fork (after boiling them) and then I cook them in a crock pot and they come out lush.

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hun how do you cook your roasties, because I can get mine really crispy with the fry light..i fluff them up with a fork (after boiling them) and then I cook them in a crock pot and they come out lush.

To be honest I don't think I've tied roast potatoes with fry-light - I don't have roast dinner often so I just syn the olive oil I brush them with but I do the same as you - I think the Key is to fluff with a fork after boiling - then I put them in a roasting tray for a good 40mins to an hour

Hi Emmey, hope you had a good xmas and New year. I gained 5lb so hoping to get that off this week when I weigh in tomorrow. Gonna be a struggle for dropping into next group by Feb first like we're trying for but I'll still give it a go!!x

brummie66 said:
Hi Emmey, hope you had a good xmas and New year. I gained 5lb so hoping to get that off this week when I weigh in tomorrow. Gonna be a struggle for dropping into next group by Feb first like we're trying for but I'll still give it a go!!x

Hi brummie! Wondered where you were :) I gained 8.5 over the two weeks and my first fresh weigh in is Wednesday so I'll see - I want to get the gain off by end of jan and plough on through to the next stone bracket by end of feb/early march - we can do it :)

You will do it Emmey, I cant believe how motivated I still am about the diet. I usually give up by now, although I think its because I really have had enough of being overweight now.

Evening!

Food for today has been a lot really - I've felt hungry!

Breakfast banana
An hour later hexB toast with jam and peanut butter (synned!!)

Lunch small jacket potato hex cheese and beans

Dinner roast chicken with roast potatoes parsnips and carrots and gravy (syn)

Finished with a small animal chocolate bar

Tomorrows food:

B- banana and apple

L- mixed pasta salad
Pineapple and strawberries

D- Italian meatballs and sketti

No plans for syns yet but sure I'll find some!

Back