A game that i'll win! My journey.

Well done you! First weigh in after rejoin for me tonight so would be delighted with similar x

rockchick72 said:
Well done you! First weigh in after rejoin for me tonight so would be delighted with similar x

Good luck! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:party0038:
totally well done hun!!
looks like you're well and truly back:D

Well done on the loss Emmey, keep it up as I miss you in the stones group, people don't seem very chatty!! See you there soon!

Thanks everyone :) brummie should see you there on Wednesday only need to lose 2.5 to get back into the 17's :)

brummie66 said:
Looking forward to seeing you in the 17's from wednesday so you best be a good girl all week!!! Good luck!

That's the plan! I've kept my eye on the thread haha but know I'm now allowed in yet till I've earned my place - which I will this week - have no plans to spoil the week except my anniversary with fiancé on Tuesday but were staying in and cooking so I can still be good :) I'll defiantly be there! With bells on lol

Flexi syn night last night so had naan bread with chicken meat inside - feeling really full this morning do had no breakfast but will try the new all bran golden crunch at 11 with milk (hexA and B)

Lunch I have pieces of sticky chicken that I cooked off last night - makes a nice little snack!

Tonight I'm shopping which is needed as I have no fruit! And will urbanely have good ol egg chips and beans tonight

Glad it's Friday! Need a lie in tomorrow and some down time at the weekend, works been tough this week with four new dogs in my pack! Phew!

Happy Friday everyone!

Love your diary, we both started at a similar weight, I'll keep popping back in. Good luck you've done brill xxx

slimsarah said:
Love your diary, we both started at a similar weight, I'll keep popping back in. Good luck you've done brill xxx

Hi! Welcome and thanks :) stick around! :) x

So I feel like I'm winning this game after beating its first few rounds and failing at the big boss at Christmas!

Along the way I picked up some 1up's (thinking mario here) in ready for the next few levels and have real thoughts that I could well finish this game by Christmas.... That's such a great feeling!

I'm noticing such a difference in my own body - my tummy is much less there! My health I'm finding I'm walking longer even running at times and much less out of breath but the main thing ... And it might be TMI but I used to sweat for England! I mean on a night out i would do my hair all nice and within an hour in a hot room or dancing it'll be soaking wet like I've literally had water over me and it's just pure sweat and so shameful because my hair would just be all ratty and wet - I always wore dark tops because of sweat patches but now!! Well I'm not sure if I'm more pleased about losing weight or just the fact I hardly sweat at all!
When I was out last week I drank and danced and my hair stayed perfect and dry all night!!

I know that's probably a bit gross for some people to read but it's the small things and its all related to this weight loss

I'm really chuffed with things right now and can't wait to lose more and more!

My only regret is not doing this years ago!

I'm treating myself to some wine tonight but planning to keep syns below 5 for this week - curled up on the sofa with a glass of white Zinfandel and my man - perfect :)

That was me - the wet hair i mean! It was only when i was out dancing (like a nutter i may add) When i was out walking, i walked so slow that i never broke a sweat! lol.
Glad yr feeling better, and yes, just think next christmas we can b skinny minnis!! That's what's keeping me going!!! xx

Back