A game that i'll win! My journey.

Hun, I still sweat! I hate it but its getting better lol...Literally by the time I to get to college, even my boobs (tmi) are soaking wet! I have to bring deodarant, perfume in my bag because I am CONSTANTLY obsessed with how I smell. I too, only wear dark clothers as I get sweat patches. I think its because any sort of physical activity when we are overweight is like having a work out which is why we sweat so much but I can definitely tell a difference already. May copy you and have a 5 syn a day week, Would love a 3lb weight loss next week!

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hun, I still sweat! I hate it but its getting better lol...Literally by the time I to get to college, even my boobs (tmi) are soaking wet! I have to bring deodarant, perfume in my bag because I am CONSTANTLY obsessed with how I smell. I too, only wear dark clothers as I get sweat patches. I think its because any sort of physical activity when we are overweight is like having a work out which is why we sweat so much but I can definitely tell a difference already. May copy you and have a 5 syn a day week, Would love a 3lb weight loss next week!

Totally noticing a difference so it's definitely the weight thing! It's one of the things I'm most pleased about - I can be my usual loony active self without dying of embarrassment! I'm the same about being conscious about how I smell. I'm in such an active job I'd hate to be the smelly girl at work LOL think I'm good though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food for today then!

Breakfast was a full English slimming world style - sausages beans egg bacon and mushrooms - that kept me full so had some melon around lunch time

About to have steak and chips tonight with pepper sauce so a few syns in that meal but nothing major

And I've not weighed either! Very proud and surprised at myself lol!

Oh also just to add - i would like a 2lb weightless this week - but it might be tricky, my advanced and faster dogs im training have gone - they had me walking nice long routes at some pace - I have a pack of new dogs so my next week at least will consist of staying around work doing obedience style training so not many long stretches to get my body magic up - but will try to keep as active as I can this week to aid a loss

2 is my aim - lets go!

Good luck -2 is perfectly achievable

Been an angel today

Banana for breakfast

Mixed salad for lunch with two pieces of bread (hex) roasted with a small blob of peanut butter and jam (synned)
I've also had a cookie today - yum!
For tea I have had pork loin in a home made BBQ sauce in the slow cooker since 10am which will pull apart nicely and I'll have that with chips - well over my 5syns today but not over my 15 so it's all good - still aiming for 2 this week! Have pineapple for help 'speed' things along

Hope everyone's had/having a lovely weekend :)

Yawn!

So breakfast is a banana - I nearly sprung for toast but a banana in the car will do

Lunch I haven't decided - I have mixed salad with boiled egg, or I have robots crispbreads with light laughing cow cheese...

Tonight is chili con carnie and rice SW style but I'm using turkey mince instead of beef because it's been sat in my freezer for ages lol not sure that works but I'll try it

Syns... Maybe a curly wurly tonight if I crave chocolate but otherwise no extras

Also have an apple and pineapple to snack on

I did weigh last night (for a genuine reason of wanting to check something as my book didn't add up right) I'm 1lb ON!
Never mind though! Not fussed and still aiming for 2 this Wednesday! And I'll get it!

I have a wisdom tooth coming through - this is self diagnosed as I'm scare of dentists and won't go unless the pain gets any worse, but I'm sure I see it and it's giving me a bit of bother.. There's no room so as I was told last time it'll have to come out if it begins to bother me - that'll mean cutting up bits of my face no doubt as its right tight in the back with nowhere to go---- I'm sure the outcome of that will effect what I can eat... So I'm collecting soup recipes for that such situation!

Happy Monday everyone!

Looking good and ignore the scales!!!

I fell into a box of roses someone gave me as a gift today - I climbed out of the box having only having 5 so that's my syns for today! Another failure to keep low syns but still within the 15 - had my apple but only had salad and a few spoons of yoghurt (not together!)

I think this week I'll be lucky to lose anything, so long as I don't gain I can use this week as a bit of a stepping stone for the one to come and be much more focused - i am still going to be 100% till weigh in as I might still get a small loss

Weird tho because I've been no worse than I was last week and got 3.5 off last week and this week I doubt I'll get that - very strange

Anyway onwards and downwards!
Think I'll pick up some
Soup ideas for next week

You are still on plan and may still get a good loss. Just a thought (do feel free to ignore me!) but do you think when you tell yourself you are keeping syns low you self sabotage? Do you actually eat fewer syns when you allow yourself 15? The mind is a funny thing.
On another note have you seen the lose 6 stone this year thread. Lots of us all going for the same thing. Do come and say hello!

rockchick72 said:
You are still on plan and may still get a good loss. Just a thought (do feel free to ignore me!) but do you think when you tell yourself you are keeping syns low you self sabotage? Do you actually eat fewer syns when you allow yourself 15? The mind is a funny thing.
On another note have you seen the lose 6 stone this year thread. Lots of us all going for the same thing. Do come and say hello!

You know what, you have a really really good point! And thinking back I never touch more than 10 syns on a normal daily basis and the ones I do eat I have to think to eat - I think you could have a very valid point there!

Six stone this year sounds like something I'd be interested in - im hoping I'll be at target and shopping for a whole new size 10 wardrobe in a years time so I'll head on over and get me a new game to play and up the motivation ready for a fresh week Wednesday :)

I bet you'll be fine on wednesday and have probably done better than you think. Why do we all always do ourself down, although its always nice when we turn out to be wrong! Good luck, I'll be over on wednesday to see how your doing. Good luck.

brummie66 said:
I bet you'll be fine on wednesday and have probably done better than you think. Why do we all always do ourself down, although its always nice when we turn out to be wrong! Good luck, I'll be over on wednesday to see how your doing. Good luck.

Thanks brummie! And big well done on the loss! You'll be in the next group down by the end of the month just as predicted :) think ill be in the 16's by end of feb at the latest! :)

Well hopefully we'll be in the same group again soon and i'll keep popping on over here so we can keep encouraging each other. Got everything crossed for you for wednesday!! :)

Morning!

Banana as usual

Apple at 11

Rivita crisp bread and light laughing cow cheese for lunch
With melon and pineapple for afters

Dinner - unsure

So I've joined the challenge to lose 6st in a year which will land me probably around target - I've worked out if I lose 2lbs a week I can easily hit that target and more so that's what I'm aiming for

As I lost 3.5 last week I can lose as little as 0.5 tomorrow to still be on target to lose over 6st this year - so a small loss isn't going to bother me so much tomorrow - and will work a bit harder to maintain my 2lb a week loss - I have scope for a few gains and STS this way too as 2lb a week for a year is 7st something so it's a realistic target

But to think I could be at target and aim to be shopping for a new size 10 wardrobe after Christmas is SO exciting!! A year isn't that long at all and I'll finally be happy with my weight and life will be perfect! - better prepare the other half and his wallet now, ready for the new year :)

Well done hun...6 stone in one year, Ive joined that thread. What an amazing thought eh. I think I would be in heaven if by Christmas I was a size 8-10. All achievable though...we can do it. x

Abigail'sMummy said:
Well done hun...6 stone in one year, Ive joined that thread. What an amazing thought eh. I think I would be in heaven if by Christmas I was a size 8-10. All achievable though...we can do it. x

It really IS achievable and that's why I'm so excited, it's not like something that may not happen - it can and it will :) we will do it!

It's my 8 year anniversary with my fiancé today - been a great 8 years - took the afternoon off work to snuggle into the sofa and treating ourselves to a Chinese tonight!

Got some beautiful flowers - a lovely day :)

WI tomorrow and I'm happy with any loss - 0.5 will keep me on track for my 6-7st in a year

image-4255804118.jpg

image-3773795453.jpg

image-2919946370.jpg

Back