A game that i'll win! My journey.

Lovely flowers!!! Congrats and hope u had a lovely day/evening xx

Thanks guys had a lovely day and enjoyed my meal although still went for nicer choices and less food than usual so didn't totally fall off plan

So WI tonight and I'll be honest, I'm not expecting a big loss or any loss! I'll be happy not to gain - despite a good week last week this week has been a bit crap! Mainly because other half and I are still in Christmas mode and had swapped a few evening meals this week for take aways! So although I'm being good through the day my evening meals haven't been great so I guess it could be worse as I could eat badly during the day too so I'm hoping my good eating during the day with keep a gain away tonight

Sat Down with other half last nice and we agreed to stop doing this, it's just lazy really as its gone 6 by the time I'm home and it's just easy to order in

I'm still very much on track for my 6stone in 12 months though and this has really got my engines going to lose weight to think I could be target in only a year!

So I'm sorted now and glad to weigh in tonight so I can draw a line and I've already set myself a 4lb loss for next week as I plan to be 100% enjoy my syns and plan meals better especially lunches so might make some soup and shepherds pie this weekend to see me through the week at work

So confessions over, back to the plan which I know works well for me - so here we go.... Update tonight as usual, predicting a sts and will be happy with that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning
I've been keeping up with you but just not had a spare min to post, sorry.
You are doing really well and setting goals is great, I'm sure you will achieve them, and I'll be around to support as best I can. Thanks for popping in on me, just the kick I needed I'm over it now and back positive and ready to get to target :)
Just to let you know I'm getting my tattoo today at 1.30 woohoo really excieted :) :)
Take care and hope wi is good xx

lynica said:
Morning
I've been keeping up with you but just not had a spare min to post, sorry.
You are doing really well and setting goals is great, I'm sure you will achieve them, and I'll be around to support as best I can. Thanks for popping in on me, just the kick I needed I'm over it now and back positive and ready to get to target :)
Just to let you know I'm getting my tattoo today at 1.30 woohoo really excieted :) :)
Take care and hope wi is good xx

Hey Ly I'm totally the same - stalking everyone but not having much time to comment :)
Make sure you get a pic of that tattoo! Excited for you! I'd love another one! What are you having done? And where? :)

A deserved 1lb ON this week never mind - I've drawn a line and time to focus!

6stone in 2012! Easy!
Aim for 4 next week only need 1.5 to keep me on track for my 2lb a week but want to start making a cushion for myself so 4 is it and bloody hell I'm going to get it!!

Right then! Back to it!

I've started weighing and measuring again, keeping track of my days syns instead of just going 'oh I'm sure I can have that' or 'I'm sure it any be that many syns' etc

I also haven't been ensuring I Have my 3rd super free with meals which was mentioned a few times in my group last night as being the key to weightloss on the EE plan

So getting some frozen veg today to just chuck in with meals

Lunch I have mixed salad and fruit salad

Banana for breakfast

Tonight I have the oh so juicy bag of garlic for chicken - and mash potatoes the bag is 5.5syns so have that logged into my slimming world app to keep track of my daily syns!

I am also armed with an apple should I need it today

I have huge motivation now to be target and a new wardrobe in the Christmas sales - my parents have offered to help pay for the new wardrobe once I hit target so I really do have some lovely new clothes to look forward to

I'm also going to try and pick up a cheap pair of size 10 jeans after payday to hang up and aim for. Once I fit in them it's game over and I've won!

I'm beyond motivated at the moment and as soon as I get a pair of size 10's I'll be even more set to go!

So I announced my aim for next week in group to be 4lbs and I'll do that! - in fact I think I'm aiming for 5!

Nothing's getting in my way this week - I'm ready!

Well done getting you head back in the game, think it's the positive vibes that see us through, I've started doing 3 positives a day( from the lovely jackie) it really keeps you focused on the good have a go.

Put my tattoo photo on my diary take a look it's the same as the drawing I did before Xmas, he just tidy it up for me, I love it so pleased Ive had it done and it wasn't that painful, a little sore today but managable

Have a good week xx

Phew! Feel really good today! First day and I have seriously been 100% I feel like I'm back on track for my a great loss next week!

Didn't have fruit salad for lunch after my salad As I was full

I'm going to treat myself to a curly wurly later tonight!
Feel so tired today, working hard at work and just not feeling like I'm getting any real time to myself - roll on the long weekend in April because I've got bugger all holiday left to take till Then!

Anyway keeping better track of things now so feeling empowered

Also have enlisted in a friend to help me out - we have called her lardarse!
I wont show the picture but basically on my phones screensaver I have a picture of a very very very large and semi naked woman eating a huge cream cake! It's a real reminder of what I'm working for (not to be like her haha the opposite) I look at my phone a lot so when I see her it gives me real Motivation to stay on track! (I know it's probably not nice using someone else in that way but she's clearly a huge lady posting with a huge cake - I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care!)

I find I work well for rewards! If someone said to me 'I'll give you (enter money, items, etc etc here) for every 0.5stone you lose - I know I'd be even more focused, so I think it's really going to help picking up the size 10 jeans knowing what a great reward I'll have and hopefully dropping clothing sizes every so often will help keep my motivation up

I really looking forward to tea tonight! Starving actually, might have me an apple on the way home as its over an hours drive! Yum!

image-37101052.jpg

Emmey1 said:
Right then! Back to it!

I've started weighing and measuring again, keeping track of my days syns instead of just going 'oh I'm sure I can have that' or 'I'm sure it any be that many syns' etc

I also haven't been ensuring I Have my 3rd super free with meals which was mentioned a few times in my group last night as being the key to weightloss on the EE plan

So getting some frozen veg today to just chuck in with meals

Lunch I have mixed salad and fruit salad

Banana for breakfast

Tonight I have the oh so juicy bag of garlic for chicken - and mash potatoes the bag is 5.5syns so have that logged into my slimming world app to keep track of my daily syns!

I am also armed with an apple should I need it today

I have huge motivation now to be target and a new wardrobe in the Christmas sales - my parents have offered to help pay for the new wardrobe once I hit target so I really do have some lovely new clothes to look forward to

I'm also going to try and pick up a cheap pair of size 10 jeans after payday to hang up and aim for. Once I fit in them it's game over and I've won!

I'm beyond motivated at the moment and as soon as I get a pair of size 10's I'll be even more set to go!

So I announced my aim for next week in group to be 4lbs and I'll do that! - in fact I think I'm aiming for 5!

Nothing's getting in my way this week - I'm ready!

Good for you. It is amazing how when we have been doing it for a while we guess and estimate. Back on plan and you'll do great next week x

rockchick72 said:
Good for you. It is amazing how when we have been doing it for a while we guess and estimate. Back on plan and you'll do great next week x

Thanks! I plan to do very well next week - the 6st challenge has helped boost my motivation

So changed syns for today as I wanted something extra with tea:

I split the oh so juice bag and the rice with other half so it's not that many syns and decided to have a hot choc tonight and not a curly wurly

image-580697421.jpg

jo-85 said:
I need to try those oh so juicy things they do sound lovely. Enjoy Hun x

It was lush! I'd get another one for sure! And so easy and no mess or washing up either just empty bag and then throw away - simples :)

Oh also I'm not getting on those scales till Wednesday so I wont know until I'm back at group next week - hopefully a nice surprise!

Morning!

A much needed Friday with weekend looming! So exhausted this week at work I need something to look forward to!

Banana in the car

11am I'm having two pieces of nimble toast with a tad of butter (syn)

Lunch is likely to be salad and pasta with a boiled egg and some fruit for afters

Tea is unplanned - eek! Doing shopping tonight so no idea what to have! I'm picking up the ingredients for mini quiches in ham, curried pea soup and a shepherds pie which should set me up for lunches at work next week as I think I'm over the salad thing now lol

Still feeling 100% and been a very very good girl! 4lb loss this week is within my reach! But I won't know till WI as I'm NOT weighing at home. Phew!

Another day of playing the game! I've been an angel at 100% today an feels really empowering!
Missed KFC club at work and wasn't fussed by cake club - I'm feeling really good!

Got some yum food in for the week too - tomorrow I'm having a banana and some pineapple with ff yoghurt for breakfast
- all free and pineapple is speedy!

Lunch will be 4 fishfinger sandwiches with my two bread as hex - two fingers on each - fingers are 2.5 each so 10 syns

Then tea is steak and chips which is free apart from I use the frozen rustic chips so 200g = 2 syns and mushrooms of course to add super free

Ending the day on 12 syns which leaves room for a hot chocolate if needed :)

I'm really looking forward to WI and finally getting rid of what I put on over Xmas and continue to my 2.5 stone award and beyond!

6st in 2012 challenge will be completed and I'll be close or even AT target!
Size 10 here I come!

I think I'm between sizes at the moment - an 18 is needing serious beltage but 16 I'm not quite ready for - hoping to try the 16 again at the end of jan :) I'm already in work trousers I had to abandon months ago due to not fitting! Chuffed! :)

Back