A game that i'll win! My journey.

Hi Emmey, glad you keeping up the good work a good loss this week will be well earnt! Well went out for a curry and skittles evening last night and so had to have a sneeky peak at the scales today and despite being good up to yesterday I am 3/4lb up on last monday. as if that wasn't annoying enough hubby had a cheese sandwich earlier in the day, two plates of curry and cheesecake and he's 3/4lb down, how unfair is that?!!! So looking like a gain this week or if I'm lucky a stay the same!! I'll just have to be 100% next week to get it off again!! Keep up the good work and have a good weigh in on wednesday!x

brummie66 said:
Hi Emmey, glad you keeping up the good work a good loss this week will be well earnt! Well went out for a curry and skittles evening last night and so had to have a sneeky peak at the scales today and despite being good up to yesterday I am 3/4lb up on last monday. as if that wasn't annoying enough hubby had a cheese sandwich earlier in the day, two plates of curry and cheesecake and he's 3/4lb down, how unfair is that?!!! So looking like a gain this week or if I'm lucky a stay the same!! I'll just have to be 100% next week to get it off again!! Keep up the good work and have a good weigh in on wednesday!x

Hey brummie - at least you've had a good time - and that's really not a problem gain at all as you'll get that off in no time and I'm sure you'll be back to great loss's next week

I've been an angel since weigh in and feel confident I'll get a good loss this week - made a load of food this morning for lunches at work so I'm feeling very organised and prepared :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So a hugely productive morning for me!

Took dog for a walk after eating a banana
Cooked up some mini quiches to snack on this weekend
A shepherds pie from scratch which is really pleased with and have a curried pea soup in the slow cooker ready to mash up later
That's works lunches sorted for this week and still on target for a good gain as I've been a star, despite watching my other half eat 4 fresh baked cookies last night!!!! And the little git will still lose weight this week lol

He's very good and very supportive of the food and weight loss and I need to get used to the fact that I can't actually just eat all the **** he does as I will gain weight
I'm too focused on my future new size 10 wardrobe to care about a cookie! :)

Feel like I've eaten loads today! But don't think I have

Banana for breakfast then I prob had a spoon full of my shepherds pie to test of course lol and a spoon of curried pea soup (which is bloody nice!) and 3 mini quiche all during my cooking session this morning

Then I had fishmonger sandwich with three fish fingers and pineapple

Feels like I've eaten more than that - i guess maybe it is a lot but its all good stuff...I'm really looking forward to lunches at work! Only decision is which to have first?? Soup or shepherds pie!

Off to go cook my steak and chips. A hot chocolate later tonight and syns today include:

Bit of low fat butter for bread at lunch (1.5?)
7.5 syns for the fish fingers
4 syns for frozen chips tonight

Total: 13 syns - I can have a hot choc if needed at 2 syns which uses up them all for the day - which is fine ;-)

Tomorrow I'm cooking up a roast dinner - so roast chicken, parsnips, carrots, roast potatoes - I'm not sure weather to syn some olive oil for the roast potatoes or use fry light - ill prob syn oil as I can make some bloody nice roast tatos with oil
Then there's some syns for the gravy

Roziee said:
Doesn't sound a lot to me..

Although I haven't eaten a lot today but don't feel like eating supper now...

For a weird reason when I cook I feel full - even if I don't eat as I'm cooking - must be in my head! Works wonders though lol

Just finished my steak and I'm officially done with food for today - stuffed! :)

Yum! I was going to make steak for supper tonight but hubby decided he wants it tomorrow so I have an evening of just resting..

Might make some syn free meringues actually.. have it with some sweetened ff fromage frai and some fruit.. hmmm now thats an idea..

Roziee said:
Yum! I was going to make steak for supper tonight but hubby decided he wants it tomorrow so I have an evening of just resting..

Might make some syn free meringues actually.. have it with some sweetened ff fromage frai and some fruit.. hmmm now thats an idea..

Nice plan! I did attempt the SW meringue a few weeks ago as a lady in our group brought some in and they were SO good - but mine just ended up tasting like a weird omelette thing lol

However you have just given me an idea - in not a big fan of frontage frais or even the ff natural yogurts - not enough flavour and never thought to add some sweetener! Doh! Might do that bevy time my sweet tooth starts calling! ;-)

How many syns in blood? Cause just sliced my finger open cutting up parsnips for the roast dinner... Ouch.

So I had a dream last night that after missing several bus's trying to get to my slimming works group I just got weighed at the bus stop.... It was 4lb loss but u wasn't happy with that - so I thought the scales were wrong and preceded to wait for another bus... When I finally got on one I woke up.

Lol

Banana breakfast
An apple at 11 if needed
Lunch is either soup of shepherds pie - I can't decide so I'm taking both to work and will figure it out closer to lunch time followed by some pineapple

Tonight it's sweet chilli chicken and Chips with mushrooms

And I'll have a curly wurly or some pieces of galaxy as syns tonight

Lol imagine that!

I had a dream once in my wedding dress and I looked ad felt so beautiful.. I've said to hubby that when I get to my idea weight we will celebrate with a big party and I will wear something stunning to wow everyone hehe..

Roziee said:
Lol imagine that!

I had a dream once in my wedding dress and I looked ad felt so beautiful.. I've said to hubby that when I get to my idea weight we will celebrate with a big party and I will wear something stunning to wow everyone hehe..

Yes! I'd do the same! I've already told the other half a whole new wardrobe needs to be on its way when I hit target :)

I'm wondering what to do about target

I've got 11 st in mind as nurse suggests this as it'll put me in healthy weight for my height (5'7)
I'm toying between a size 10 or 12 clothes I'm trying to see pictures of woman this size to get a feel for what it 'looks' like I'd never go lower than a 10 - I like curves and so does other half - but size 12 seems also right for my build (have a fair few muscles)
Oh I don't know - I guess I'll know when I actually get to a 12 and decide from then....

Hurry up!! Lol

Emmey1 said:
Yes! I'd do the same! I've already told the other half a whole new wardrobe needs to be on its way when I hit target :)

That's the next thing to do when I'm at target lol.. He's gonna have to remortgage the house to cater for my retail shopping wish list!

Roziee said:
That's the next thing to do when I'm at target lol.. He's gonna have to remortgage the house to cater for my retail shopping wish list!

I dangerously already started making a list lol

WI tomorrow - I'm really hopin for that 4 but I'll settle with a 3 anything less that 3 I'll be a bit gutted really but I've been pretty good this weekend give or take

The main thing is I WILL be at target by the end of this year! It's such a great feeling knowing that! I'm holding into it with both hands!

Back