A game that i'll win! My journey.

Thanks guys!

Here's hoping! I haven't weighed either so I genuinely have no idea so I'm a tad nervous lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for wi hun x

So I didn't get my 4....

But I did get 3.5! Excellent! ;-)
Back on track now too dropped back into the 17st bracket and only 5lbs off my 2.5 stone award - finally seeing some bling in my sights again! Well on track to be target by the end of 2012

Aim for 3 next week please scale gods :)

Congrats :) it's a wonderful feeling isn't it?! Xx

It's a great feeling and I almost forgot what it felt like to lose - feel good so I'm holding into it!

Plan this week is to do much the same, continue to weigh and measure syns, try some new meals and most importantly, kick my dads arse as I'm on a loss of 2st 2lbs he's at a loss of 2st 3lbs so were racing to 3stone and a prize is mine if I win! Which I will!

Im very competitive so this is a boost that works well for me

Changed my aim to 4 this week now... Mainly because there's things I did this week I could avoid this coming week to help boost that loss

It's on :)

Roziee said:
Loving the attitude emmey...

Do you exercise? X

I don't actively set out to exercise as after work i just dont have time - up at 6.30am and not home till 6pm ... but I'm a guide dog trainer so I spend 7odd hours a day walking the streets training my dogs so I do get more than average movements I guess lol some of the dogs I have in training at the moment are fast so it's great for my body magic. :)

Emmey1 said:
I don't actively set out to exercise as after work i just dont have time - up at 6.30am and not home till 6pm ... but I'm a guide dog trainer so I spend 7odd hours a day walking the streets training my dogs so I do get more than average movements I guess lol some of the dogs I have in training at the moment are fast so it's great for my body magic. :)

That's sounds like exercise to me! :) you don't need to exercise after walking so much...

I wish I had the motivation to exercise. That's the only thing that bugs me. Up at 530am, home for 630pm.. Knackered to do anything but eat and sleep by that time..

Roziee said:
That's sounds like exercise to me! :) you don't need to exercise after walking so much...

I wish I had the motivation to exercise. That's the only thing that bugs me. Up at 530am, home for 630pm.. Knackered to do anything but eat and sleep by that time..

Yep! Just like me! I'm glad I get the exercise at work because otherwise id get nothing

Roziee said:
With the walkin you will definitely lose the weight xxx

Here's hoping. :) thanks for the support roziee :)

Emmey1 said:
So I didn't get my 4....

But I did get 3.5! Excellent! ;-)
Back on track now too dropped back into the 17st bracket and only 5lbs off my 2.5 stone award - finally seeing some bling in my sights again! Well on track to be target by the end of 2012

Aim for 3 next week please scale gods :)

Wow well done hunni wtg. That target for the end of 2012 is well on! X

Wtg hun brilliant loss and you have your focus back x

Hi
Well done on your great loss this week very well deserved :) keep focused and I'm sure you'll get the same result this week, always good motivation if dad is offering a prize you must get that ha ha ;-)
Have a good week x

Thanks rock chick and Ly :) xx

Okay so today's not gone as well as it should already!
Had two slices of nimble toast and low fat butter for breakfast as I was heading out the door to work

Lunch WAS going to be shepherds pie - that is if I didn't leave it on the kitchen worktop... Oops!
So now I have no idea as I'll have to pick something up at the supermarket so not sure what I'll go for - it'll be 100% on plan though - its just a pain in the arse

Tonight I have chicken pieces grilled in Moroccan style spices which I'm kinda going to make up as I go along haha in a pita bread with some salad - not sure what to have on the side weather to go for chips or something else like rice maybe... I'll probably add a garlic mayo type dip so most my syns will go on dinner which is fine as I won't go over my daily allowance anyway

So just need to figure out what to go for at lunch then I guess! Something with some speed food inside would be nice...

Well that was painful!

Finished the weekly food shop and got some nice meals in as usual - picked up fruit and veg to ensure I get my super free in with my meals etc picked up some velvet crisps and chocolate to use my syns on

Driving home other half suggests a curry....
****!

I must admit I had to really really think. A I went from 'no way' to 'oh I could so eat a take away curry' we turned the car around in the direction of the take away

Well I'm now at home cooking... Because I finally decided NO
I have an off plan Meal planned for valentines day which I'm happy to take

I won't lie; it was blooming hard saying no but I thought of being target by the end of this year and even though one gain one week isn't the end of the world - it very quickly becomes two gains and three and before I know it I'm back to how I started

So I thought of my new size 10/12 wardrobe, I thought of target by Christmas, I thought of my upcoming 2.5 stone award which I'm 5lbs away from and I thought about not losing to my dad in my race for 3stone!

I am now feeling great because I can say no! And I'm still aiming for 4lbs loss this week

Phew!

Back