A game that i'll win! My journey.

It shouldn't have been so hard to say No - shows how bad my eating habits are/were I hope it gets easier with practice!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Emmey that really is will power. I had a very small slip today but don't think it will have any effect! My deputy manager asked me for my flapjack recipe and made some for the clients, because the edges were crispy she cut them off and left them for the staff to eat. Big problem is thats the best bit so I had a couple of small pieces. As I say don't think it will matter as have only had 5 sins a day for the last four days, but I was really disappointed with myself for not staying 100%. Oh well never mind back to 100% tomorrow. Well done on turning that car around you'll be at target sooner than you think!!

brummie66 said:
Well done Emmey that really is will power. I had a very small slip today but don't think it will have any effect! My deputy manager asked me for my flapjack recipe and made some for the clients, because the edges were crispy she cut them off and left them for the staff to eat. Big problem is thats the best bit so I had a couple of small pieces. As I say don't think it will matter as have only had 5 sins a day for the last four days, but I was really disappointed with myself for not staying 100%. Oh well never mind back to 100% tomorrow. Well done on turning that car around you'll be at target sooner than you think!!

Oh it won't touch you at all - I'm sure your still on for another good loss - it doesn't hurt at all to have the odd naughty - especially when your so good other times
:)

Well done Hun having those second thoughts shows how far you've come. I always say to my clients use those seconds you have to rethink carefully and they can make a massive difference to what you do :) and that's exactly what you did. Pat yourself on the back lady :)

Well done on saying no to a curry that's is fantastic you must be so pleased with yourself
I think that sometimes we just need to have things and other times we are having them for the sake of it, so well done you for sticking to your plan and realising it wasn't worth it :) x

I had a curry last Saturday - was too shattered to cook & my bro bought it for me so I couldn't say no and be ungrateful ;) well done though on being good and saying that hard word! Will reap the rewards for it.

Have a good weekend sweetie xx

Morning all

Had a bit of a hectic day already so off to walk the dog and settle down with some movies today and perhaps some reading/painting tomorrow

I've had a banana and will probably grab some toast on the way to walking the dog

Tonight I have steak chips and pepper sauce which I'll syn with some mushrooms

Other half is making a chocolate cake and I'll have some in moderation and syn of course - its all about controll! :)

Absolutely stuffed after having Chinese for lunch - chose well though and stuck to chow mein but really enjoyed it! Finally back home just making up a chocolate cake and then it's down time with movies for the rest of the evening! :)

Still no scale jumping but hoping for a good loss again this week but won't know till Wednesday - don't want anything less than 3 this week and plan on upping my walking and speed - worked out using a cheap app for my phone that in the first hour of work on Friday I'd burnt off 158cals... I've really no idea what that's equivalent to lol and with it being Friday I was being a bit lazy so should triple that mon, tue, and Wednesday morning alone

Right need to finish this book I'm reading and try to decide between what I have what I should read next! Too much choice!

How can you make cake and not eat any, that really is willpower!!! I was tempted to eat lots of chocolate on friday (unusual for me as not a choc a holic) We had one of our regular workmen in who I have to say I find a bit creepy, It started off with the nice compliment of have you lost lots of weight you look good. That was fine and quite an ego boost but then he kept following me around saying i looked hot!! I went into my office and told my deputy that if thats whats gonna happen I was gonna eat her stash of chocolate and gain 10 stone!!!

brummie66 said:
How can you make cake and not eat any, that really is willpower!!! I was tempted to eat lots of chocolate on friday (unusual for me as not a choc a holic) We had one of our regular workmen in who I have to say I find a bit creepy, It started off with the nice compliment of have you lost lots of weight you look good. That was fine and quite an ego boost but then he kept following me around saying i looked hot!! I went into my office and told my deputy that if thats whats gonna happen I was gonna eat her stash of chocolate and gain 10 stone!!!

Haha I guess sometimes there's a downside to losing weight! Sounds mega creepy! Expect more of that to happen in future - just hopefully with people are aren't quite so creepy lol

WOOOHOOO!

Non scale victory for me this morning!

Last year while camping in Newquay we hired surfboards and bodyboards and I loved them and was pretty good at them, but the water was so cold i couldn't stand to be in there long - I tried to Hirt the wetsuit but to no avail as I just couldn't get I to any of them -(the shame!!) was told I'd probably need to but a custom made one (£100+)

Well I've had a look around decathlon today an spotted a woman's wetsuit and figured - hey I've lost nearly 2.5 stone since then let's give it a go!

Slinked off to the changing room not holding out much hope - other half stood guard and all he said was he heard a massive 'yes!!' coming from the changing room haha

So it fit perfectly! And only £20! I was so chuffed as its things like this that keep me going with my weight loss - not so much the numbers on the scales but the clothes!

So other half has said when we start going camping again in April-July (we camp a lot) I can pick up a wetsuit and by then I'll probably be even smaller

Best news is with my suit on I was still aware I could look like A bit of a beached whale but I didn't! I'm absolutely over the moon that I was able to walk into a shop and have something off the rails fit me so perfectly!

So after that I went to tesco and picked myself up some ankle weights to wear while im walking at work to really help boost my workouts without needing the extra time to exercise! Perfect!

Banana for breakfast

Poached eggs (if they work - never tried before!!) on toast for lunch and dinner is home made burgers with chips and beans

I have made up sugar free jelly mixed with a mullet light yoghurt to make a mousse type thing

Perfect day!

That must have felt amazing. Not only because you could fit into the suit, but it'll cost you a fraction of the price and you can do what you love best! Very proud of you Hun xxx

Banana for breakfast

fruit salad at 11

Salad with a boiled egg, ham and a few new potatoes at lunch.

Tonight I think we're having one of the 'oh so juicy' bags with chicken, chips and I'll add some frozen veg to get my SF in there

Oh I also made up some jelly and a yoghurt last night so had a bit of that after lunch

I've also worn my leg weights this morning and did some speedy walking with my dogs do in still hopeful for a good weight loss this week despite my step on the scales yesterday which showed a 2lb gain - I KNOW I shouldn't have and I'm fine with it - things can be changed and I'm still looking for a minimum of 2lb loss this week - if I pretend I didn't step on the scales I'll say my aim is still a 3-4 loss but we shall see - so long as I am losing a small loss wont hurt for one week - I'll just smash a good loss next week - after my wetsuit triumph nothing's keeping me down this week! :)

So can someone explain drinking to me? Why does this help weightloss? Surely your just filling yourself up with water and you'll weight heavier? I have to think about drinking. I don't do tea or coffee and hate water so drink squash but to be honest I can easily go a day without a single glass to drink! I actively now have to pour a pint glass at break (11) one at lunch (1) and another at afternoon break (3.30) otherwise I could easily not drink

Hi Emmey - am just catching up with my stalking after my hols - you sound like you are very much in the 'zone' at the mo - good on you!!

With drinking water - how I understand it anyway (mainly from watching the lifestyle channel and other crappy tv), when you are not a big drinker, your body holds on to as much as it can, cos it thinks you are in a drought situation, a bit like it holds onto food when you dont eat enough. If you are drinking normally your body uses the liquids to flush your body through so you do not hold onto the fluid weight for very long, hence not drinking is counter-productive. Water is the best thing to drink with NAS squash a close second, but all fluids count including the water in soup. Obviously alcoholic drinks dont and I am still fighting my ongoing battle with the pepsi max demon, cos caffine and aspartamine are not such a good thing in the quantities I was having!!!

take care xxx

Hi emmey... Your body is made of up 80% water or whatever it is and your metabolism needs water in order for it to work properly... If u don't provide your body with water your organs etc dont work as efficiently so your metabolism won't burn fat as much...

That's why u need water.. So that the fat burning processing stays in tip top condition :)

Thanks guys that makes sense! Going to get me a bucket to Carry around and ensure I drink loads of water

I don't really understand weigh loss sometimes - I can eat pretty much the same meals one week to the next and my weight loss can really range - I want at least a 2lbs loss tomorrow as then need to pull a big loss out the bag next week to overtake my dad in the race to 3stone! Which I'm planning to hit by the last WI in feb! (29th) 12 lbs to go!

Watch this space!

Well I'm full to bursting - so cold so decided to pick up a jacket potato and beans from the van around the corner - said no butter and I'm now stuffed! And much warmer!

I've also managed to consume two bottles of water at 750ml each bottle which probably isn't much since this morning but it's a heck of a lot more than I'm used to!

Just nobody take me too far from a toilet!

Back