A game that i'll win! My journey.

I checked when I got home and I really don't have three heads!

Are you sure? :D lol

Thanks Rozie - feel better now and look forward to getting my 2.5 stone award on Wednesday and celebrating with my lovely usual group

And by the end of march I plan to be 3stone lighter! 5lbs of that shall me gone next Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the spirit! Fek 'ignorant man', fek strange group! Back to your lovely group and lose loads next week :D 'Ignorant man group' didn't deserve your company anyway! :D

Corkscrew said:
Are you sure? :D lol

That's the spirit! Fek 'ignorant man', fek strange group! Back to your lovely group and lose loads next week :D 'Ignorant man group' didn't deserve your company anyway! :D

Exactly! That'll teach him not to roll out the red carpet! :)

Emmey I'm so sorry to hear what an awful reception you had at the other group and so disappointing for you not to weigh, but don't let it get you down, your doing so well. I was interested when you said you work in Leamington spa. I used to go there a lot when I was younger as I have an aunt and uncle who live not too far away in Upper Tyso!! Keep your chin up. At least you've been good, I have had 5 chocolate digestives today, its that time of the month and I just can't resist the packet my Hubbys mate brought around and left!!!

brummie66 said:
Emmey I'm so sorry to hear what an awful reception you had at the other group and so disappointing for you not to weigh, but don't let it get you down, your doing so well. I was interested when you said you work in Leamington spa. I used to go there a lot when I was younger as I have an aunt and uncle who live not too far away in Upper Tyso!! Keep your chin up. At least you've been good, I have had 5 chocolate digestives today, its that time of the month and I just can't resist the packet my Hubbys mate brought around and left!!!

Thanks brummie! I'm feeling better and extra motivated for next week - I know what you mean about time of the month - thankfully I dont really get that (it's all the time actually lol) just be low syns on the other days and I'm sure you'll get a fab loss again this week ;-)

So! I'm officially a cripple! I've no idea how when or where but one minute I was fine and the next y back just decided to Hurt like hell! I'm walking like I've Poo'd my pants and I'm agony just moving!

Have been sprayed with deep heat (my god that stuff stinks!!) and hoping I'll wake up tomorrow and be cured! I really any afford to have a bad back! And I really do need to get to work tomorrow as I have things to do! Please go away please go away back pain

Oh no, maybe i'll steer clear of that 30day shred then. Heat pad and alternat 2 paracetamol and 2 ibrufen every 2 hours, gives great pain relief!!! Hope its feeling better soon!x

brummie66 said:
Oh no, maybe i'll steer clear of that 30day shred then. Heat pad and alternat 2 paracetamol and 2 ibrufen every 2 hours, gives great pain relief!!! Hope its feeling better soon!x

I think its likely to be work related as I was physically pushed to the limits today and probably just pulled something - don't excuse yourself from the shred young lady :p

Hi emmey
Just back from running club and came straight to see how you'd done so sorry you didn't get to weigh how rude some people just shouldn't work with the general public. Well at least you C should sort it and at least you still got your 12 weeks vouchers to use, so an extra week for free :)
Bet you'll have a fab big number next week something to look forward to.

watch that back rest up and maybe gentle stretching to ease the muscles.
Take care Hun
Did you read my post about green tea what's your thoughts ? xx

lynica said:
Hi emmey
Just back from running club and came straight to see how you'd done so sorry you didn't get to weigh how rude some people just shouldn't work with the general public. Well at least you C should sort it and at least you still got your 12 weeks vouchers to use, so an extra week for free :)
Bet you'll have a fab big number next week something to look forward to.

watch that back rest up and maybe gentle stretching to ease the muscles.
Take care Hun
Did you read my post about green tea what's your thoughts ? xx

Thanks Ly! x

Oh yes sorry was meant to reply earlier - I heard they were very much an acquired taste and frankly most people said they were horrid - I brought a twinings mix selection of flavoured green tea - it suggest no milk so I haven't had any and really to me they taste like hot water with a very slight flavour (depending which ones you use) so not something I would think 'oh I really fancy a green tea' but easily enough to just drink down - I only have it for the good it's meant to do with your body and not because I enjoy the taste - but it's not an offensive taste so it's not difficult to drink

Hope that makes sense lol

image-3923367139.jpg

Thanks hun I will pick some up next shop x

lynica said:
Thanks hun I will pick some up next shop x

I wish I could tell you they have aided my weight loss this week. But I just don't know lol

What an idiot - I am sending karma his way.......

Still just think what an amazing loss you will have next week xxx

"Ignorant Man Group" will find they become "No Man Group" if they keep that up! How horrible. If that was me, I would have thrown verbal acid in his face, the horrible git.
I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week!

Now...on with the poo discussion....

rockchick72 said:
What an idiot - I am sending karma his way.......

Still just think what an amazing loss you will have next week xxx

I'm deffo holding onto that thought :)

xMandyDx said:
"Ignorant Man Group" will find they become "No Man Group" if they keep that up! How horrible. If that was me, I would have thrown verbal acid in his face, the horrible git.
I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week!

Now...on with the poo discussion....

Haha maybe I should have just thrown poo at him!

Okay so back is still agony, I'd say it's a tad better as I'm not getting stuck half way into or out of bending
But the pain is pretty bad

Gonna try and get into work - I have a lot on today that I just can't miss including marking a practical assessment for one of the trainees and I'm the only one who can do it and can't let him down - I remember how nerve wracking it was preparing for these things

My intentions are good but I haven't tried to get dressed yet so that might change when I do

Food today is whatever is left over! Shopping tonight and other half really wants a pizza - we had planned I would have a flexi syn meal tonight after I was weighed last night but to do honest all that crap with not being able to weigh has left me wanting to prove a point at my next weigh in so we decided last might instead of heading for super massive syn city Dominos - we would order from a place that does chicken kebab meat and pizza - so he can have his pizza and I'll have chicken kebab meat in a pitta - ill save all my syns today - as the chicken meat is pretty free I'll only need to syn the pitta which is about 6-10... So I'll keep all 15 syns to allow for that - we both get a take away without me going over my daily syns let alone having to flexi syn the meal! Result!

It's toast and KFC AND cake club at work today but I seem to be managing fine the past few weeks - I must admit I used to be a huge mc D, burger king, KFC fan - but really have never had a craving for them since starting SW - the main things I crave is Chinese and Indian take aways
(oh and chip shop chips!)

Banana and apple

Lunch is sweet potato and butternut squash bubble and squeak - night add beans if it's a not dry

And tonight snack wise I have left:

Apples, kiwis, satsuma and one celery stick

Tonight is the take away after that shopping so will feel powerful again with kitchen full of weapons :)

5lb loss expected this week

Better see if I can get dressed then... Wish me luck!

Emmey can so sympathise with your back I've got an re-ocurring back problem I do find that you do need to keep mobile, it will probably be a muscle spasam( not sure splet that right just woke up Ha ha) take some ibuprofen every 4 hours it should ease it
Good luck, well done on staying on plan tonight and having chicken tikka proud of you babe naughty bf wanting pizza, take care xx

Hello there.. I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you at the new SW class.. I can completely sympathise as I know I would have absolutely hated that..as if you didn't feel nervous and self-conscious enough already!!!

I saw a post you left on someone else's diary; it was a recipe for sticky chicken with honey, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce and just wanted to say THANK YOU..sounds FAB, i've been on the look-out for some new, quick and easy (but still delish!) recipes and that sounds right up my street :D

Really, REALLY enjoyed reading your diary, you're doing so so well..I can't wait to be in your position, so many losses! :D Next WI will be great for you I just know it ;) xx

kellythepeg said:
Hello there.. I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you at the new SW class.. I can completely sympathise as I know I would have absolutely hated that..as if you didn't feel nervous and self-conscious enough already!!!

I saw a post you left on someone else's diary; it was a recipe for sticky chicken with honey, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce and just wanted to say THANK YOU..sounds FAB, i've been on the look-out for some new, quick and easy (but still delish!) recipes and that sounds right up my street :D

Really, REALLY enjoyed reading your diary, you're doing so so well..I can't wait to be in your position, so many losses! :D Next WI will be great for you I just know it ;) xx

Hi and welcome :)

Oh I stand by sticky chicken as being the quickest and most delish meal on SW - there's a few syns in it 2-4 off the top of my head but well worth every one :)

If you have a diary I'll pop along and follow your loss's but stick around. Nice to see new faces :)

lynica said:
Emmey can so sympathise with your back I've got an re-ocurring back problem I do find that you do need to keep mobile, it will probably be a muscle spasam( not sure splet that right just woke up Ha ha) take some ibuprofen every 4 hours it should ease it
Good luck, well done on staying on plan tonight and having chicken tikka proud of you babe naughty bf wanting pizza, take care xx

Thanks Ly! Some movement at work is helping ease it - might not risk the shred tonight though but hoping to continue at the weekend

Back