A game that i'll win! My journey.

Well I don't k ow what the flip is going on but I'll be honest in saying I nearly had to hold back my tears on the scales when it reported a 2lb loss

Seriously 2 flipping pounds??!

I'm not being funny but I haven't weighed in two weeks and all I have is 2 flipping pounds?! I probably **** that first pound.

I need to go and check my measurements when I get home because I need to see some bigger numbers somewhere

I'm not at the point of weight where I should be struggling to lose - I'm still 17stone 9.5lb for goodness sake!

I'm proper chuffed off - i don't know what to even do anymore - when I'm being 100% what the heck else can I do?

Right - better go before I start crying

Aims for this week

Ensure 2 thirds super free not just one.

Syns to be between 5-10

Drink 5 pints of water or squash a day

Restart 30 day shred tomorrow

Im giving it another 100% week before I get too stroppy - next week I want 3.

Meh :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww Emmey, that's so disappointing for you :( I would feel exactly the same in your shoes too - it's just not flipping fair!!!

So, plan of action?? Do you think it would be a good idea to look at what you've been having and try to find what it is that's affecting your losses? I know it's usually trial and error, but maybe worth a look??

I know we're all different, and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another, so I dunno what to suggest for you :( For me I know I have dismal losses on EE, and on green I very rarely lose at all! Red is the only plan I get results from because I just don't do well eating carbs. Seems my system doesn't handle them very well :sigh: I can't even eat couscous or noodles and stuff and lose weight. Tis annoying really because I could quite happily live on green days and EE.

I suppose it's just a matter of working out what suit you :confused:

Summat can't be right though after 3 weeks of being 100% on plan can it?

I'm so disappointed for you xxx

On the plus side though, that's 2lb gone :)

Oh Emmey, what can I say?! Really disappointed for you!! Corkscrew has a valid point about going back over what you've had and maybe go back through your diary and see what was different when you had good losses. My february losses were very hit and miss even when i was 100% so I have gone back to meals I was having in november when I had good losses to see if that helps this week. Must admit I don't stick to one plan or another I do green days, EE days and an odd red day. To boost this week(I hope!) i'm having two curry in a hurry days as this always has helped in the past(although it does seem to make me pee a lot!!). Try not to let it get you too down and think of how far you have come so far, you'll still win this game but just a couple of weeks later!!!x

Oh Emmey sorry you didn't get the result you were after and I think deserved our bodies are such funny things aren't they.

Anyway you have lost so take it and just think you will never weigh that weight again.
I think your positive outlook is so encouraging ( you do keep me going huni) :) and you should be really proud of yourself for keeping going and keeping on track I'm proud off you and I'm sure it will keep going down and down.
Keep smiling take care :) xx

Oh please don't be getting upset! It's 2 lbs gone forever that you'll never see again! Sometimes it comes off slow then a huge clump will come off for no reason whatsoever! Maybe this is waiting to happen. I had about 6 weeks of silly halfs and 1's...then a 5 lb loss for no reason one week....never managed it again tho!
Keep going, it's coming off which is the main thing! xx

I've had some group love and feeling re-motivated for the week ahead

We can't see what's gone wrong but a lot of members have said they have gone through the few weeks like this where they have had a sticky few weeks of not moving and then it's started dropping off again

I'm up for it again this week - I'm not giving up - I've always done EE and it's worked very well in the past - I'm going to cut the couscous and pasta this week as I think I may struggle with carbs as I find when I eat bread some weeks my loss is lower (hardly touch bread now)

That's all really - just keep going - its still coming off and if it wasn't coming off it would really be going on so it's still positive

And frankly I don't like bloody losing at anything and I refuse to lose!! Watch this space next week because I'm going to kick some serious ass and boost this body back into action!!!

Well done on remotivating so quickly, as you say 2 off is better than what we have all done in the past of just piling it on! As others have said you may just suddenly get an unexplained big loss! Be proud of your achievement so far and the fact that you help to keep a lot of us others motivated too! We can all do this and remember slow and sure won the race!!!

Just a quick drop in as I took my measurements tonight - they were last taken exactly one month ago

I have lost 2 inches from across my boobs, below my boobs (where the bra sits) and across my hips

And a whopping 4 inches from my belly!
And half an Inch from arms and thighs!

That's fine now - I can go be happy again - 30 day shred has done its magic!

Just a quick drop in as I took my measurements tonight - they were last taken exactly one month ago

I have lost 2 inches from across my boobs, below my boobs (where the bra sits) and across my hips

I def need to start it again then....I gave up on day 12! lol

Oh and i finally had the half syn roulard!! :) mother ship made me it...it was yummy. Got last 2 slices (OK wedges) to take to work tom for me and mate...does it save over night? Hope so! xx

Sorry about the 2lb Hun but good for you turning your thinking around so quickly shows how flaming strong minded you are. I couldn't have done it. And yay for the inches it's great, 30 day shred definitely doing its job :) I can't wait to see if the inches are dropping from me too x

Cai said:
I def need to start it again then....I gave up on day 12! lol

Oh and i finally had the half syn roulard!! :) mother ship made me it...it was yummy. Got last 2 slices (OK wedges) to take to work tom for me and mate...does it save over night? Hope so! xx

Yeah I've had mine save for 2 but by then it does get a bit dangerous lol overnight will be fine :)

jo-85 said:
Sorry about the 2lb Hun but good for you turning your thinking around so quickly shows how flaming strong minded you are. I couldn't have done it. And yay for the inches it's great, 30 day shred definitely doing its job :) I can't wait to see if the inches are dropping from me too x

Well to be fair in the last month I've done up to day two - stopped due to injury - week off - then up to say three and stopped again - so I'm back on it tomorrow and I know I can do it for at least 7 days with no breaks and then it's just Wednesday nights off - I'm loving the inch loss although Jo be prepared for scales to slow down - deffo take measurements so you'll know your still going in the right direction (speaking from experience today!)

Emmey1 said:
Well to be fair in the last month I've done up to day two - stopped due to injury - week off - then up to say three and stopped again - so I'm back on it tomorrow and I know I can do it for at least 7 days with no breaks and then it's just Wednesday nights off - I'm loving the inch loss although Jo be prepared for scales to slow down - deffo take measurements so you'll know your still going in the right direction (speaking from experience today!)

Yeah youve had it tough keeping it going havent you with being poorly but yay for 7 days straight. I've had a couple of days of again with not having time but looking forward to day 4 tomorrow. I took measurements before I started and will do them again soon, thanks for the advice tho it's helped me tonight I lost 2lb myself and was a little disappointed as I've been 100% but with what you have said then that probably figures :) x

jo-85 said:
Yeah youve had it tough keeping it going havent you with being poorly but yay for 7 days straight. I've had a couple of days of again with not having time but looking forward to day 4 tomorrow. I took measurements before I started and will do them again soon, thanks for the advice tho it's helped me tonight I lost 2lb myself and was a little disappointed as I've been 100% but with what you have said then that probably figures :) x

Same as me totally! I nearly ran out of group in tears! If it wasn't for the measurements I would still be fitted - so glad I took them
Also I'm guilty of it myself but water water water - I don't drink much at all so need to make an effort to drink at the best of times - but water retention can be a bugger for scale weight so drink ;-)

Emmey1 said:
Same as me totally! I nearly ran out of group in tears! If it wasn't for the measurements I would still be fitted - so glad I took them
Also I'm guilty of it myself but water water water - I don't drink much at all so need to make an effort to drink at the best of times - but water retention can be a bugger for scale weight so drink ;-)

I do tend to drink water but no where near as much as I should do but I shall definitely be making more of an effort now! X

Let's keep this in perspective... A lb a week is still nearly 4 stones a year! So although it may come off in baby steps look at the bigger picture :) but having said that... I know I would have felt exactly the same!

What a fantastic inch loss u have! Yore getting smaller even though this may not be reflected on the scales so that's blooming brilliant!

Keep going. Before u would have given up... Now you're taking this as a challenge to kick some ass! Xxx

Oh Emmey, that's brilliant! :D It can be so easy to get consumed with what the scales say..........thanks for pointing out the other side :D You might (i did say 'might') have inspired me to start shredding :eek: lol

Let's keep this in perspective... A lb a week is still nearly 4 stones a year! So although it may come off in baby steps look at the bigger picture :) but having said that... I know I would have felt exactly the same!

What a fantastic inch loss u have! Yore getting smaller even though this may not be reflected on the scales so that's blooming brilliant!

Keep going. Before u would have given up... Now you're taking this as a challenge to kick some ass! Xxx

This is what I should have thought/said!! :giggle: Rozie is absolutley spot on. :)

Yep - what they said.

You are doing great - 2lbs over 2 weeks is a perfectly normal sensible weight loss and look at your overall picture. We know how you feel - we always want more but who knows why the human body works as it does. I always think when you are poorly your body holds onto weight (well unless it is stomach related) as it is trying to heal itself.

Don't cut your syns too much - like you say you have a way to go (as we all do) and my consultant says that a lot of people lose better on 10-15 syns than on 5 - no idea why?? I think your plan for more water and more superfree is the way to go.

we love ya honey- you are doing great :bighug:

rockchick72 said:
Yep - what they said.

You are doing great - 2lbs over 2 weeks is a perfectly normal sensible weight loss and look at your overall picture. We know how you feel - we always want more but who knows why the human body works as it does. I always think when you are poorly your body holds onto weight (well unless it is stomach related) as it is trying to heal itself.

Don't cut your syns too much - like you say you have a way to go (as we all do) and my consultant says that a lot of people lose better on 10-15 syns than on 5 - no idea why?? I think your plan for more water and more superfree is the way to go.

we love ya honey- you are doing great :bighug:

Ahgh thanks RC - that's so lovely, and so true :)

Back