A game that i'll win! My journey.

Hi Emmey just thought i'd pop over and let you know I lost 1.5lb this week. Would have liked a little bit more but 1.5 is not bad I suppose. Was feeling ok with it til hubby who eats more than me and has only a stone to loose declared he had lost 3.25lb, followed by son loosing 4.5lb although at least with him he still has 6 st to go!!! Oh well thats me at 16st 5.5lb so hoping to get to 16st by Easter! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you for wednesday. Oh and I've made more of your lovely quiches to help me through this week!

lynica said:
Oh no you keep them pristine books i tend to get books in a right state eg read in the bath so wet pages, and turn the corners over so wouldn't want to ruin them.
Just mentioned to hubby cause he's got the amazon account and he said " is it a diet book" I didn't get it at first......so quiet apt for our first book title in the book club ha ha :) xx I'll order them tommorrow shall I go for the set??

Lmao @ diet book lol

Yes deffo go for the set - most people say as soon as they finish the first book they go straight for the second :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brummie66 said:
Hi Emmey just thought i'd pop over and let you know I lost 1.5lb this week. Would have liked a little bit more but 1.5 is not bad I suppose. Was feeling ok with it til hubby who eats more than me and has only a stone to loose declared he had lost 3.25lb, followed by son loosing 4.5lb although at least with him he still has 6 st to go!!! Oh well thats me at 16st 5.5lb so hoping to get to 16st by Easter! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you for wednesday. Oh and I've made more of your lovely quiches to help me through this week!

Frustrating isn't it brum - my other half is the same - about a stone to lose and will eat crap all weekend and good during the week and will match if not beat my weight loss - its still a good loss tho chick do don't compare yourself or ignore your achievement
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow - I've been far more relaxed about it this week - still being 100% but just not getting stressed about what happens if the scales don't move as I know I'm losing in other ways like inches - :)

Right! Food:

Orange breakfast
Water

Lunch is two kingsmill 50/50 pockets (5syn each :() with tuna and a cheese slice toasted followed by all the fruit in the world

Dinner is sweet chilli chicken and chips with lots of mix veg

Simples!

:8855: @ diet book! lol

Well Brum, 1.5lb is a good loss - they all stack up :D xxx

Well I couldn't resist a sly read of my new purchase last night, and I have to say.....I'm gonna loooooooooove this book :D It's captivated me from the very first page, which hasn't happened in a while :D

Good morning btw :D

Corkscrew said:
:8855: @ diet book! lol

Well Brum, 1.5lb is a good loss - they all stack up :D xxx

Well I couldn't resist a sly read of my new purchase last night, and I have to say.....I'm gonna loooooooooove this book :D It's captivated me from the very first page, which hasn't happened in a while :D

Good morning btw :D

Seeeee told you so told you so told you sooooo :)

Corkscrew said:
Don't ya just hate folks who say "I told you so" :p lol

Bah - their the best kind of people ;)

lynica said:
Oh no you keep them pristine books i tend to get books in a right state eg read in the bath so wet pages, and turn the corners over so wouldn't want to ruin them.
Just mentioned to hubby cause he's got the amazon account and he said " is it a diet book" I didn't get it at first......so quiet apt for our first book title in the book club ha ha :) xx I'll order them tommorrow shall I go for the set??

LOL took me a few seconds to understand why your husband would have thought it was a diet book...

Emmey start a new thread for the book club :D

Roziee said:
LOL took me a few seconds to understand why your husband would have thought it was a diet book...

Emmey start a new thread for the book club :D

Yes!! Good idea rozie! Will do!

Good luck for WI tomorrow hun

Am off to join the book club- if you'll have me!

rockchick72 said:
Good luck for WI tomorrow hun

Am off to join the book club- if you'll have me!

Thanks chick!
Your very welcome to join the book club although I'm not sure how successful it'll be lol!

Holy crap!

Just shocked even myself!

Just hit back from work which isn't unusual but for the hour drive home I've been starving!! Like seriously starving - they could point a camera at me and collect money for the hungry...

I need to pop out for an hour to discuss CDWM plans so won't be eating till 7.30/8 so when I got home where as I'd usually grab a packet of crisps and chocolate to tie me over I found myself munching on a handful of tomatoes!

Wow! Go me! Lol

Holy crap!

Just shocked even myself!

Just hit back from work which isn't unusual but for the hour drive home I've been starving!! Like seriously starving - they could point a camera at me and collect money for the hungry...

I need to pop out for an hour to discuss CDWM plans so won't be eating till 7.30/8 so when I got home where as I'd usually grab a packet of crisps and chocolate to tie me over I found myself munching on a handful of tomatoes!

Wow! Go me! Lol

Ooooo get you Miss Tomato Snacker :D WTG! :D xx

How did the CDWM 'meeting' go? All set? :D

Corkscrew said:
Ooooo get you Miss Tomato Snacker :D WTG! :D xx

How did the CDWM 'meeting' go? All set? :D

Oh yes! Invites go out tomorrow - I'm ... I mean me and my partner are going to win! Lol

Wi tomorrow and so what... I've stopped worrying and getting stresses about it now - so long as im losing it takes as long as it takes, I deserve a loss that's for sure, roll on tomorrow!

No Point in stressing Ems, what will be will be :D I prefer not to think about it tbh......tis nice to plod along without obsessing about a pair of scales. I just plan my food a day in front and that's it. Last time I did SW, I was completely obsessed! Over analysed every food combo that passed my lips! I'm not doing that again.......it's not normal! :8855:

Anway, good luck for WI tomorrow :) You deserve a decent loss and I hope you get one :D xx

Back