A game that i'll win! My journey.

Good morning Catnip :D

Good luck for WI tonight xx

I'm gonna try getting weighed like this on Saturday.....

gettingweighed.jpg

.......should get a good loss eh? :8855:

Corkscrew said:
Good morning Catnip :D

Good luck for WI tonight xx

I'm gonna try getting weighed like this on Saturday.....

.......should get a good loss eh? :8855:

Rofl shall I try this in group tonight??

Ta very much for the luck - :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rofl shall I try this in group tonight??

Ta very much for the luck - :)

Yes, do try it :D Make sure you're not wearing a skirt though :eek: but if you are, just check you've got knickers on first :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
Yes, do try it :D Make sure you're not wearing a skirt though :eek: but if you are, just check you've got knickers on first :giggle:

And nice clean ones at that!

It's WI day - woohoo

Apple and satsuma

Lunch is bubble and squeak cake made from sweet potato and veg
Followed by fruit salad

And then weigh in - I have a yoghurt with me in case I get hungry and more fruit - update tonight at 5.. ;)

Morning emmey
Good luck tonight !!! Loving the new chilled you great attitude
I have always constantly stress about food have I had enough... have I had too much.....but doing slimming world I feel satisfied all the time I find I don't feel hungry between meals and therefore food isn't on my mind constantly, you seem to be feeling the same too. great feeling well done huni
I'll pop in later to see how you got on !! :)
On chapter 3!!! x

Hey Emmey....I love your relaxed attitude, I myself am not quite there yet, Wednesday is always a worry...trying not to eat to much before...obsessing about toilet function!!..I am trying to have a what will be will be facade in the hopes it might become true...but not managing this week!! You should be great tonight...you have had an excellent week...and whatever the scales say tonight...I bet your losing inches!! xxx

peacedove said:
Hey Emmey....I love your relaxed attitude, I myself am not quite there yet, Wednesday is always a worry...trying not to eat to much before...obsessing about toilet function!!..I am trying to have a what will be will be facade in the hopes it might become true...but not managing this week!! You should be great tonight...you have had an excellent week...and whatever the scales say tonight...I bet your losing inches!! xxx

I've spent the last 4 weeks really obsessing about 'I want this loss and I want that loss' and although I've been on plan it's not done me any good. Been putting too much pressure on myself and that in itself can prevent weight loss due to the stress - the way I'm looking at it now is ive gone through the hard part - which is the lifestyle change I dont see myself being on a diet now - I'm finding it all really natural to eat fruit an veg when I'm peckish and not chocolate or crisps, i can have a take away but then probably dont have another the very next day - I'm losing weight... Otherwise I would be gaining it - I'll just carry on and on and even when I'm target, which I will be by the new year - ill still eat the way im eating now - so this way of life IS forever so why stress about the weeks individually - ill monitor and tweak things if my loss stops because I technically still have stones and stones to go so should still be losing - tonight is just a checking point - it certainly doesn't dictate my weight loss lifestyle - I'm 2.5 stone lighter (well in 1lb time I will be) and that's an amazing feeling
The fact I'm flashing my arse to my work colleagues by mistake because my work trousers that didn't fit when I started SW are too lose now is great (not for my colleagues, nobody wants to see an arse crack all day) lol

Ah it's just one less thing in life to stress over I guess - I just feel quite content with the world lol

Loving the new chilled Emmey!!

rockchick72 said:
Loving the new chilled Emmey!!

Me too lol it's so much easier :)

I've spent the last 4 weeks really obsessing about 'I want this loss and I want that loss' and although I've been on plan it's not done me any good. Been putting too much pressure on myself and that in itself can prevent weight loss due to the stress - the way I'm looking at it now is ive gone through the hard part - which is the lifestyle change I dont see myself being on a diet now - I'm finding it all really natural to eat fruit an veg when I'm peckish and not chocolate or crisps, i can have a take away but then probably dont have another the very next day - I'm losing weight... Otherwise I would be gaining it - I'll just carry on and on and even when I'm target, which I will be by the new year - ill still eat the way im eating now - so this way of life IS forever so why stress about the weeks individually - ill monitor and tweak things if my loss stops because I technically still have stones and stones to go so should still be losing - tonight is just a checking point - it certainly doesn't dictate my weight loss lifestyle - I'm 2.5 stone lighter (well in 1lb time I will be) and that's an amazing feeling
The fact I'm flashing my arse to my work colleagues by mistake because my work trousers that didn't fit when I started SW are too lose now is great (not for my colleagues, nobody wants to see an arse crack all day) lol

Ah it's just one less thing in life to stress over I guess - I just feel quite content with the world lol

Fab post Emmey :D I know exactly where you're coming from because I'm just the same and it's a great feeling! :D:D:D:D I'm not ruled by the scales either, I stand on them every Saturday morning and then they can pee off until the following saturday. lol

p.s. scale hopping is one of my all time pet hates - serves no purpose whatsoever except to mess with heads and feed obsessions :eek: lol

Flipping heck! I went on a bit there :giggle: What I should have said was 'well done on your new, relaxed attitude' :giggle:

Thanks to everyone for the luck

3.5 off! Yay! Think that's due to my new relaxed attitude - long may that attitude continue - 2.5 stone award and I'm now 17st 2lbs and 4.5 away from my 3stone!

Weeeeee happy dance!

:winner::party0011::wee::woohoo::banana dancer: Woohoo! I'm absolutely over the flipping moon for you! :D

Well done xxx

Emmey1 said:
Thanks to everyone for the luck

3.5 off! Yay! Think that's due to my new relaxed attitude - long may that attitude continue - 2.5 stone award and I'm now 17st 2lbs and 4.5 away from my 3stone!

Weeeeee happy dance!

Fan bloody tastic !!!!!! So chuffed for you Huni well done :) :) :) xx

Thanks everyone! I'm on cloud nine as a girl I used to work with before Xmas came in today as I haven't seen her for 7 weeks she pulled me aside and said how noticeable my weight loss was! Yay!

Back