A game that i'll win! My journey.

Wow well done on yr huge loss - was well deserved!!!
What manage to change yr attitude? My attitude is getting worse!! I'm eating worse saying 'i don't care' then stressing about it later, punishing myself then stressing myself into more food lol.
Haven't really lost for weeks but hoping to shift s pound this week (now I have new accurate scales it really helps!) xx

Wow Emmey that a fantastic loss and very well deserved. Wish I could get as positive as you with my weight loss as I do tend to hop on the scales mid week and then stress about things! I'm trying to add a few extra syns this week as have only been having up to 5 so think maybe i'm not eating enough at times! Good luck for the week ahead everyone and keep up the good work Emmey you'll soon be in the next group!!!

Thanks guys!

Well a wise man once told me to count my rainbows not my thunderstorms! ;)

To be honest this is a lifestyle change for me so however long it takes - it will take, if it wasn't for SW I'd probably be a stone heavier and heavier an heavier - I just need to continue to have faith in a plan that I know works and tie it into life like any normal thing - its hard to explain but I think everyone will reach a point where it just clicks and they feel fine about it all - I'm being rewarded every week with the clothes getting lose - the comments I get - it only gets better and better from this point on - I'm not on a diet or a plan - in just living life like a normal person - once that thought is in your head it all becomes so easy

I genuinely think the last few weeks I've been too stressed about losing big weight which in itself has prevented me doing so -

I guess I'm not sure how else to explain it other than this is life now and I can't spend life stressing every week - its very counter productive ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Thanks guys!

Well a wise man once told me to count my rainbows not my thunderstorms! ;)

To be honest this is a lifestyle change for me so however long it takes - it will take, if it wasn't for SW I'd probably be a stone heavier and heavier an heavier - I just need to continue to have faith in a plan that I know works and tie it into life like any normal thing - its hard to explain but I think everyone will reach a point where it just clicks and they feel fine about it all - I'm being rewarded every week with the clothes getting lose - the comments I get - it only gets better and better from this point on - I'm not on a diet or a plan - in just living life like a normal person - once that thought is in your head it all becomes so easy

I genuinely think the last few weeks I've been too stressed about losing big weight which in itself has prevented me doing so -

I guess I'm not sure how else to explain it other than this is life now and I can't spend life stressing every week - its very counter productive ;)

Very very wise words! And ones I will also listen too :) x

Right new week fresh start - although more if a continue of what I've been doing

Still sticking with the water challenge as that's simply starting to become habit now

Satsuma x2 breakfast

Super noodles at 11 if hungry

Lunch yesterday I had spaghetti hoops and fruit as I didn't fancy my bubble and squeak cakes but I have them today followed by fruit

Tonight I'm having a treat! Chicken curry with..... Popadoms!! Yumyunyum! Love a good crunchy popadom! ;)

I'll have that with boiled rice or I could really treat myself and have egg fried rice!

Enjoy your day everyone ;)

Ear ache has returned with great force today! Tryin to get in to see the doc as I cant talk or smile (two things I like to do!) without pain in my right ear - its also giving me a thumping headache on my right side - hope they can get me in before the weekend, here goes!

Ear ache has returned with great force today! Tryin to get in to see the doc as I cant talk or smile (two things I like to do!) without pain in my right ear - its also giving me a thumping headache on my right side - hope they can get me in before the weekend, here goes!

Ohh bless - I hope you feel better soon. When I experienced ear ache, I used hopi candles - a natural remedy. It really helped and its very soothing.

MissyMax said:
Ohh bless - I hope you feel better soon. When I experienced ear ache, I used hopi candles - a natural remedy. It really helped and its very soothing.

Thanks - I have heard of those actually - might look Into them for future reference

Managed to get in for this afternoon which in itself is a shock lol

Ear drops, antibiotic and £14.80 later!! Sigh, paying for the pleasure of being in pain lol

Okay so update on food!

Yesterday's went as planned except the evening meal which I'm now having tonight - last night I was naughty in a slimming world way and had a take away ;) it was just chicken meat in a pita with salad and some garlic mayo - I had no syns yesterday so still well within for the day - no sweat!

Today: satsuma and banana

Lunch was tuna in a small pitta (need to kerb the carbs now) with fruit to follow

And tonight was the meal I planned last night but got to admit to feeling a tad sorry for myself! My ear is killing and more so since my doctor shoved her long pointy thing down it .... ;) when other half gets back he shall have to hold me down and pour the ear drops in cause I can't sit still for stuff like that - my goodness you should see what happens when I need eye drops!!! It's like trying to hold down a fricking tiger in a zoo ROAR!

Feel mega tired and drained due to the whole ear issue - so weekend has arrived just in time!

Shopping tomorrow which is great as I am now officially mother Hubbard! Ain't no grub in my cupboards!

Should really have a shower but can't find the energy - may just have to sit and smell for tonight lol

*puts peg on nose*

£14.80?!?!? flipping heck! Who can afford to be ill these days? lol Hopefully the meds will kick in quick and you'll feel better soon :D

Nowt wrong with a takeaway Ems. Not in the least bit naught!

Anyway, on the subject of takeaways..........I might fancy one tomorrow night. I just cant decided what to have. Im thinking of doing EE tomorrow, so any suggestions?? :D

Corkscrew said:
*puts peg on nose*

£14.80?!?!? flipping heck! Who can afford to be ill these days? lol Hopefully the meds will kick in quick and you'll feel better soon :D

Nowt wrong with a takeaway Ems. Not in the least bit naught!

Anyway, on the subject of takeaways..........I might fancy one tomorrow night. I just cant decided what to have. Im thinking of doing EE tomorrow, so any suggestions?? :D

Oh EE I'd go for what I had at chippie - with salad, or Chinese, a chow mein is like 6syns or apparently the black bean sauce dishes - or any tomato based Indian meal with dry starters - might need to neck some fruit or a salad starter to make it EE

Black bean :drool:

I'm also thinking that I may cook :D Spicey meatballs in a lovely tom sauce, big bowl of salad and some spaghetti.........then again, chinese sounds appealing. Haven't had one in weeks

What's chicken kebab meat like for syns?

Corkscrew said:

I'm also thinking that I may cook :D Spicey meatballs in a lovely tom sauce, big bowl of salad and some spaghetti.........then again, chinese sounds appealing. Haven't had one in weeks

My C says FREE! Apparently! It's just spices and then grilled so not really that fatty - she has it weekly - and I assume you know how to make the syn free home made lamb donna meat?

Corkscrew said:

Oh yeah I'm coming over to yours! The meatballs sound yum!

Emmey1 said:
My C says FREE! Apparently! It's just spices and then grilled so not really that fatty - she has it weekly - and I assume you know how to make the syn free home made lamb donna meat?

Is this the the chicken kebab meat from the chippy or homemade one?

Back