A game that i'll win! My journey.

And does it taste like kebab meat Ems?? Really? Really?

I haven't got any thyme :( bums

Corkscrew said:
And does it taste like kebab meat Ems?? Really? Really?

I haven't got any thyme :( bums

Really really!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fankoooooos for the recipe :D I'm gonna try it! Oh yes, by golly I am! lol

p.s. I haven't got any oregano left either :( lol

I've got plenty of mixed herbs though, which is a combo of Thyme, oregano,marjoram, parsley and sage.......will that do or will I have to pop down to sainsburys??

Corkscrew said:
p.s. I haven't got any oregano left either :( lol

I've got plenty of mixed herbs though, which is a combo of Thyme, oregano,marjoram, parsley and sage.......will that do or will I have to pop down to sainsburys??

Nah that'll probably be absolutely fine!

Fallen off plan a bit today although still within syn I just feel I've eaten needlessly

Breakfast.... Well that was my first mistake!
None!

Went and did the shopping and had a bag of walkers crisps - the mystery flavour ones. (syns??)
then I had a lunch box size banana soreen slice (5)
Then I had a pear
Walked the dog and had mixed salad
Then had two lean mince beef samosas (4)

So total is 9 + whatever the crisps were!
Was going to have peppercorn sauce with tonight's tea of burgers chips and prawns but after synning chips I'm probably close to my 15 for the day

I know I've stayed on plan but I feel like I've been very naughty for some reason lol

Not that it matters - I've recognised it was a crap food day today and will adjust tomorrow, mon and tue to keep it light - if I don't lose much this week it really isn't the end of the world!

I'll go cuddle up to my M pillow - aside from the ear ache I now am starting to feel really pants - and so is other half - I think I'm fighting a cold and may well be poorly come tomorrow - gonna keep fighting it ;)

You haven't fallen off plan you plank! You hardly have any syns, so you're due some :D Spesh if you're feeling under the wevva :( Syns boost weight loss ya know! lol

Why do we tend to feel guilty for the slightest thing tho eh? Why do we expect ourselves to be spot on freaking perfect at everything we do?...........or is that just me? lol

Go cuddle your fluffy letter :rolleyes: and tell yourself you're freakin fab.......AND still on plan!!

p.s. Was the banana soreen nice? I might try some of that (((soreen)))

p.p.s Eat breakfast tomorrow ya numpty :D lol

Corkscrew said:
You haven't fallen off plan you plank! You hardly have any syns, so you're due some :D Spesh if you're feeling under the wevva :( Syns boost weight loss ya know! lol

Why do we tend to feel guilty for the slightest thing tho eh? Why do we expect ourselves to be spot on freaking perfect at everything we do?...........or is that just me? lol

Go cuddle your fluffy letter :rolleyes: and tell yourself you're freakin fab.......AND still on plan!!

p.s. Was the banana soreen nice? I might try some of that (((soreen)))

p.p.s Eat breakfast tomorrow ya numpty :D lol

Rofl your are right in all accounts - except me being a numpty and the eye roll (yes I saw it!!) at my letter pillow!

I think I should well lighten up on myself considering my pre SW day would have consisted of a million times worse than today!

Bananananana soreen was good but size wise so no worth the syns! There's better things that make you feel like you've actually eaten something and not just had one bite and it's gone! (that could just be me though lol)

Rofl your are right in all accounts - except me being a numpty and the eye roll (yes I saw it!!) at my letter pillow!

I'm always right :p pmsl Im not actually, but don't tell the career tributes! lol Oh you can be a numpty.......example one.....no glitter on my certificate! Example two...................no golden (ok, yellow felt tip) sparkley '2' (as in stone :D) on my certificate :D lol I rest my case :giggle

You were meant to see the rolling eyes - the letter pillow will always be a mystery to me.......but if it make you happy.........:D lol

I think I should well lighten up on myself considering my pre SW day would have consisted of a million times worse than today!

Aye, now you're making sense.......you letter pillow hugger you! lol

Bananananana soreen was good but size wise so no worth the syns! There's better things that make you feel like you've actually eaten something and not just had one bite and it's gone! (that could just be me though lol)

I'm still gonna try it. I don't doubt you're right, but I need to find out for myself........cos I'm like that you see :D

I think the fish pond is safe tonight :D lol

Corkscrew said:
I think the fish pond is safe tonight :D lol

Think somebody should make their own certificates or submit their requests in plenty of time an preferably wrapped inside a £20 ;)

Plenty of time???? How much time does a artist need? You had a week! Isn't that enough?? lol

But yeah.........you could be right :( lol

I'm sure you haven't strayed off plan, its just one of those days where you feel you could have spent your syns more wisely but as you don't generally have a lot of syns you'll be fine. How the earache and the 30 day shred? I'm being really good this week apart from having jumped on the scales mid week (I can hear you shouting I shouldn't have from here!!) I now wished I hadn't as they say i've gained 3lb so far this week, so not looking good for monday's weigh in. I wouldn't mind if i'd been stuffing things I hadn't ought, thinking a takeaway and a big bag of sweets may be in order!!!!

Corkscrew said:
But yeah.........you could be right :( lol

I usually always am ;)

I'm being really good this week apart from having jumped on the scales mid week (I can hear you shouting I shouldn't have from here!!) I now wished I hadn't as they say i've gained 3lb so far this week, so not looking good for monday's weigh in. I wouldn't mind if i'd been stuffing things I hadn't ought, thinking a takeaway and a big bag of sweets may be in order!!!!

That's why I always want to shout "stay away from the scales" Our weight can fluctuate so much throughout the week, it's not a good idea to take a sneaky peek. Mid week WIs mess with heads big time. It should be illegal! lol

brummie66 said:
I'm sure you haven't strayed off plan, its just one of those days where you feel you could have spent your syns more wisely but as you don't generally have a lot of syns you'll be fine. How the earache and the 30 day shred? I'm being really good this week apart from having jumped on the scales mid week (I can hear you shouting I shouldn't have from here!!) I now wished I hadn't as they say i've gained 3lb so far this week, so not looking good for monday's weigh in. I wouldn't mind if i'd been stuffing things I hadn't ought, thinking a takeaway and a big bag of sweets may be in order!!!!

Have a take away and sweets and that 3lb gain might stay ;) forget you saw it, pretend it never happened and carry on as normal

This is the way mid week weigh in works:
Scales show a gain - great well sod it then I'll have a take away and sweets

Mid week weigh shows a loss
Great I'm on for a loss so I can have a few naughty things

It's a hard habit to break but well worth it honestly ;) wait and see what proper weigh in brings ;)

Breakfast - undecided - going to was into the kitchen and sort something

Lunch is roast beef dinner at other halfs mums, followed by slimmig world cheesecake apparently?! Made with light digestives quark and chocolate Philly so that'll be interesting lol

And then tonight I may just have a jacket potato as no doubt will be full from lunch this afternoon

happy Sunday ;)

You are so right on the scale hopping

Hope the ear's better soon and you did not go off plan you just had the top end of syns

Corky's right you know lol:worthy:

Sounds yums :D I could do with a second breakfast today - I'm flipping starving!! lol

Back