A game that i'll win! My journey.

So Miss iPhone user..........do tell me, is the iPhone all it's cracked up to be? Is it easy to use? Would you recommend them?

Corkscrew said:
So Miss iPhone user..........do tell me, is the iPhone all it's cracked up to be? Is it easy to use? Would you recommend them?

Omg! I practically have shares in apple! Between other half an I we both have an iPhone each, and an iPad - I would recommend them highly! There's no other touch phone that compares to the simplicity, ease of use and versatility of the iPhone! Very easy to use and comes with so many free apps for jut about everything - Internet access is dead easy and I could just bang on about it all night! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I could just bang on about it all night! ;)

That won't be neccessary ;) But thanks for offering to bang on all night :D lol

Well, I'm due an upgrade so............I've just ordered one. Tis coming tomorrow, so I hope it's a good as you say! lol

Corkscrew said:
That won't be neccessary ;) But thanks for offering to bang on all night :D lol

Well, I'm due an upgrade so............I've just ordered one. Tis coming tomorrow, so I hope it's a good as you say! lol

Omg I'm so excited for you!! If you need any help just shout

And as soon as you get it install the minimins app (of course ;))

Omg I'm so excited for you!! If you need any help just shout

And as soon as you get it install the minimins app (of course ;))

Don't worry, I shall be shouting......regularly! lol

I've already got the app on my iPod, but never use it :eek: I'm hoping it will be easier to use on the phone?? Oh well, I'll soon see :D

Corkscrew said:
Don't worry, I shall be shouting......regularly! lol

I've already got the app on my iPod, but never use it :eek: I'm hoping it will be easier to use on the phone?? Oh well, I'll soon see :D

I find everything easy on the phone - which one do you have? I have the 4S

Aye, that one - 4S :D I don't know the difference between them all! lol

Roziee said:
I wanna iPhone now. I gotta stupid blackberry..

Eeeewwwww lol ;)

Corkscrew said:
iwing!! :8855::8855:

:8855:

You have to put I ahead of everything now lol

Moooorning campers

Need to sit down and work out some new meal ideas this week as I'm finding myself getting rather bored!

Breakfast - satsuma

Lunch - ryvita with ham - fruit to follow - strawberries especially

Dinner - chicken stir fry with peppers onions mushrooms and egg noodles

I've lazed a bit on my water drinking and gone back to my usual 2 glass a day habit so going to try and drink my heart out today

Oyyyyyyy you lot - stop talking about pie and crumble when I am being angelic!!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Ems

rockchick72 said:
Oyyyyyyy you lot - stop talking about pie and crumble when I am being angelic!!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Ems

Let's blame corky! She started it! Talking about..... Apples - how rude! ;)

Thanks RC - not holding out for a loss due to being unwell this week and just generally eating too much, even tho it may not be of the wrong thing but just too much In general - but next week will be a nice one - I'm actually just lulling my dad into a false sense of security about getting to 3st first and I'll sweep in last minute and take victory (no I actually just been eating too much this week with being unwell and all) lol

Think we all eat too much when not feeling well, but as you said still not eating the wrong things so you may be surprised and still loose a little!! What new recipes are you going to try then?

brummie66 said:
Think we all eat too much when not feeling well, but as you said still not eating the wrong things so you may be surprised and still loose a little!! What new recipes are you going to try then?

Well I have gathered a shed load so will sit down tonight and decide on a few and confirm :)

Hiya on the school run this week, so home nice and early and just sitting with a cuppa and trying catch up. Hope you feeling better and your ear ache is going :)
Bet your week hasn't been as off track as mine he he x

lynica said:
Hiya on the school run this week, so home nice and early and just sitting with a cuppa and trying catch up. Hope you feeling better and your ear ache is going :)
Bet your week hasn't been as off track as mine he he x

Hey ly ;)
Lol you can afford to hav a few off weeks ;) goes the injuries? Is the run this Sunday? x

Back