A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmey1 said:
Hey ly ;)
Lol you can afford to hav a few off weeks ;) goes the injuries? Is the run this Sunday? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The run is on Sunday !!! I'm just hoping my knee will be ok going to running club tonight so will see how it goes getting nervous now :) x

lynica said:
The run is on Sunday !!! I'm just hoping my knee will be ok going to running club tonight so will see how it goes getting nervous now :) x

Try not to think about it cause you'll end up just 'looking out' for a bit of pain - keep your mind off it - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as I know how hard you have worked towards this run but in the other hand if your knee is playing up don't push it or you could do longer term damage - you've come so far so should be very proud of yourself :)

Roziee said:
Only a satsuma for brekkie? :eek:

It changed to a pear but yeah - I really can't eat much so early in the morning - im used to no breakfast at all so this is huge improvement and should be enough to wake up the metabolism (she hopes!) a combination of not enough time before leaving for work and just not wanting food at 7am I guess :s

I was never a breakfast eater either :( Now, even though I'm up and about at 6am, I still don't eat breakfast until I get to work at 9am. I really enjoy mi brekkie now :D

Anyway :fingerscrossed: for your WI tonight Ems :) x

Corkscrew said:
I was never a breakfast eater either :( Now, even though I'm up and about at 6am, I still don't eat breakfast until I get to work at 9am. I really enjoy mi brekkie now :D

Anyway :fingerscrossed: for your WI tonight Ems :) x

Oh yeah - forgot it was tonight lol not sure I'll stay to group - think I'm coming down with something so just wanna get back home tonight but I shall see

So im gutted but I've been defeated - had to skip work today as I'm just feeling too bad and really not in the right frame for a physical job.
I hate missing work cause I actually love my job - but I think this ear infection is making a last ditch attempt to finish me! Spent all last night feeling a bit wobbly and weak - and generally not 100% and after a nice long sleep I'm not much better this morning - its not like the whole world is spinning but I do feel unbalanced especially when I look left or down
I've been on antibiotics since Friday so would have thought the worse would be out the way - unless this is something unrelated to my ear but sounds more like it is

Anyway so the point is as my group is by where I work - an hour away I wont be going tonight - I will jump on my home scales for a record but their really quite unreliable so might just have to call it a STS this week and keep going through to next weeks WI

Sorry to hear your still not over that damn ear infection, hope it goes soon and you start to feel better. I think your right to count it as STS and not worry about weigh in. If your scales aren't weighing like your group ones you don't want it to show an untrue gain and then that make you feel even more low!! What does one week matter, just concentrate on getting better!!!xx

brummie66 said:
Sorry to hear your still not over that damn ear infection, hope it goes soon and you start to feel better. I think your right to count it as STS and not worry about weigh in. If your scales aren't weighing like your group ones you don't want it to show an untrue gain and then that make you feel even more low!! What does one week matter, just concentrate on getting better!!!xx

Perfectly said brummie! Have still stuck to plan and will continue to this week so I'll defiantly be on for a loss this week so I'm not worried
- like you say just wanna get better - ;)

Morning
Boo to not feeling well :-( Sounds like it's not getting any better, maybe pop back to Docs cause usually after a few days on antibiotics there should be an improvement,
take care have a restful day on the sofa, bet you'll get that book finished now :)
I wouldn't wi neither if your scales are not reliable put it as a sts and wait till next week when you will definately be rewarded :) x

So officially calling it a STS today - I've eaten okay considering - munching in strawberries with chocolate Philly for syns - and lunch I had 4ryvita with ham - my appetite isn't effected at all which is nice

I am however feeling worse - throat is all sore now too and generally just feel exhausted despite doing nothing today - I've either got this ear infection effecting the rest of me now or it's something separate - other half thinks I have a virus

Anyway just resting and trying to reduce food seeing as im not half as active as I usually would be if I was at work - have a huge yellow melon to plough into tomorrow as I have a feeling I'll be at home again tomorrow but we shall see

Snuggle up on the settee and let your OH run round after you :)

Ears and throats are connected, so it's probs just (just!! lol) a very bad ear infection. Hopefully your antibiotics will kick in soon.......you have got some haven't you??

Feel better soon xx

Corkscrew said:
Snuggle up on the settee and let your OH run round after you :)

Ears and throats are connected, so it's probs just (just!! lol) a very bad ear infection. Hopefully your antibiotics will kick in soon.......you have got some haven't you??

Feel better soon xx

Fanks corks! I shall do just that - I'm never every thirsty - I usually have to think to drink but I've just had three pints of water in a row and still want more - body is telling me something!

Emmey1 said:
Fanks corks! I shall do just that - I'm never every thirsty - I usually have to think to drink but I've just had three pints of water in a row and still want more - body is telling me something!

Oh and yes I've for my antibiotics - been on them since Friday though so may need to go back for stronger if this doesn't get better

Emmey1 said:
So im gutted but I've been defeated - had to skip work today as I'm just feeling too bad and really not in the right frame for a physical job.
I hate missing work cause I actually love my job - but I think this ear infection is making a last ditch attempt to finish me! Spent all last night feeling a bit wobbly and weak - and generally not 100% and after a nice long sleep I'm not much better this morning - its not like the whole world is spinning but I do feel unbalanced especially when I look left or down
I've been on antibiotics since Friday so would have thought the worse would be out the way - unless this is something unrelated to my ear but sounds more like it is

Anyway so the point is as my group is by where I work - an hour away I wont be going tonight - I will jump on my home scales for a record but their really quite unreliable so might just have to call it a STS this week and keep going through to next weeks WI

Emmey1 said:
So officially calling it a STS today - I've eaten okay considering - munching in strawberries with chocolate Philly for syns - and lunch I had 4ryvita with ham - my appetite isn't effected at all which is nice

I am however feeling worse - throat is all sore now too and generally just feel exhausted despite doing nothing today - I've either got this ear infection effecting the rest of me now or it's something separate - other half thinks I have a virus

Anyway just resting and trying to reduce food seeing as im not half as active as I usually would be if I was at work - have a huge yellow melon to plough into tomorrow as I have a feeling I'll be at home again tomorrow but we shall see

:hug99: can u get a telephone appointment with your doctor? Might be an idea to get one booked in or get an emergency appointment.. Specially if u have a fever Hun.. Can u take some painkillers to help the pain? X

jo-85 said:
Awwww bless ya Hun can't believe how long you've been poorly for. I hope that oh has been taking care of you. Hugs x

Thanks Jo - must admit I'm not usually unwell so much at all - even less so since starting SW but seems this ear infection was a little underestimated - or I just had a standard cold alongside it
Going to take it easy again today - maybe flip through some menu's and get some new food ideas for the week ahead - especially lunches as I'm just getting bored

Morning Huni
Hope you feeling a little better today, you still off work :-(
Thanks for all your kind words and support on my diary, really appreciate it Emmey especially as your not too well yourself, :)

You take it easy today and if you find some lovely recipes share them with us, Im getting a bit stuck in a rutt too and need to shake things up at bit, Ive gain 2lb this morning boo hoo, so any inspiration send it this way, and we will both have great losses next week.
take care keep smiling :) xx

Been a good Food day today -

Satsuma for breakfast and water

Lunch was subway salad with sweet onion dressing and chicken - it was SO nice and the only syns were the dressing which are pretty low according to their website!

Tonight I have naked fajitas with veggies

Food is good but I'm not - finish my antibiotics today and although I've felt better during the day tonight in feeling a bit giddy again and ear is hurting - also have a swollen sore throat now so better go back and get seen again and see what they say - I feel fine in myself but the slight giddy feeling is not nice - once that goes I can deal with the rest but for now I'm feeling rather sorry for myself and a bit glum!

Back