A game that i'll win! My journey.

Sounds like you need some more antibiotics :( That giddy feeling is just awful isn't it? :( It's worse than being trollied :D

Corkscrew said:
Sounds like you need some more antibiotics :( That giddy feeling is just awful isn't it? :( It's worse than being trollied :D

Least being trollied I have the joy of drinking first!
Seeing doc at 4 tomorrow so I can spend another £15 on antibiotics I guess lol top that with the £15 I spent last week and the £50 I spent on the dog today who also has an ear infection (he's always trying to steal my thunder!) and I'm officially broke lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why is it that expensive for your medicine? Isnt it 7.20 per med?

make sure u go see the doctor Hun.. Sounds painful :hug99:

What chicken did u have in subway? I gots a halaal one here so I wanna try

Roziee said:
Why is it that expensive for your medicine? Isnt it 7.20 per med?

make sure u go see the doctor Hun.. Sounds painful :hug99:

What chicken did u have in subway? I gots a halaal one here so I wanna try

I'm booked in for tomorrow afternoon
I thought it was 7.20 too but last time she charged me 14.40 which was for antibiotics and also ear drops - I assume that's right

I had chicken teriyaki - it was really nice - I think the dressing of sweet onion was what made it - I would happily have it again - however it was just under £5 so it did make me think twice

Is this the one u had?

Was just searching some syn values for subway and found this

Chicken Teriyaki & Sweet Onion Salad without Dressing, per serving 3 3 7

Roziee said:
Is this the one u had?

Was just searching some syn values for subway and found this

Chicken Teriyaki & Sweet Onion Salad without Dressing, per serving 3 3 7

Oh yep that's the one - although I did allow 5 syns as I thought she put quite a lot on but haven't had any today so wouldn't matter if it were more

Morning Friday

Breakfast banana and ff yoghurt

Lunch - not sure - either pasta with tomato and garlic sauce, I might try the spaghetti carbonara with light Philly - or poached egg on toast - pita with tuna - who knows!

Dinner is fish for other half, chicken for me, chips and mushy peas

Snacks - lots of fruit in, ff yoghurt, ryvitas - the world is my oyster!

Least being trollied I have the joy of drinking first!
Seeing doc at 4 tomorrow so I can spend another £15 on antibiotics I guess lol top that with the £15 I spent last week and the £50 I spent on the dog today who also has an ear infection (he's always trying to steal my thunder!) and I'm officially broke lol

:rotflmao:......sorry Emmey I know you feel grotty...but the idea of your doggie being a drama queen just made me chuckle!!! Hope you are starting to feel better lovely. I noticed you are having naked fahjitas for tea....I'm off to a friends for dinner and he's doing fahjitas for us, I was going to have the filling with some salad and avoid the tortillas and cheese!! is that what you mean by naked? and is that o.k do you think...so want to have a good week this week!! xx

peacedove said:
:rotflmao:......sorry Emmey I know you feel grotty...but the idea of your doggie being a drama queen just made me chuckle!!! Hope you are starting to feel better lovely. I noticed you are having naked fahjitas for tea....I'm off to a friends for dinner and he's doing fahjitas for us, I was going to have the filling with some salad and avoid the tortillas and cheese!! is that what you mean by naked? and is that o.k do you think...so want to have a good week this week!! xx

I had cheese as part of my hexA and I syned a dollop of low fat sour cream and made my own tomato salsa and just replaced the wraps with huge lettuce leaves to wrap it all into - was just as good :)

Settle on a nice crisp jacket Prato with a side salad for lunch - stuffed! Also made a point of eating it when I was hungry and not just cause it was lunch time, if that makes sense

Also had a bowl of melon and a packet Of crisps today, didn't have my yoghurt for breakfast as j was full after banana

Tomorrow is cinema day - yay finally off to go see the hunger games - going at 11am which is odd but as its release night tonight I wanted to avoid night showings as whenever we see a movie on release week it's full of stupid idiot children screaming and g really pratting about and quite frankly I wanna see the movie!

Off to the docs shortly ;)

Emmey1 said:
Settle on a nice crisp jacket Prato with a side salad for lunch - stuffed! Also made a point of eating it when I was hungry and not just cause it was lunch time, if that makes sense

Also had a bowl of melon and a packet Of crisps today, didn't have my yoghurt for breakfast as j was full after banana

Tomorrow is cinema day - yay finally off to go see the hunger games - going at 11am which is odd but as its release night tonight I wanted to avoid night showings as whenever we see a movie on release week it's full of stupid idiot children screaming and g really pratting about and quite frankly I wanna see the movie!

Not sure what a Prato is but sounds nice doesn't it?! Lol potato

Oh my!
Ear infection has cleared up but it has damaged my ear hence the dizzy feeling - have been given some pills which should sort out the balance in my ears and stop feeling dizzy in the next day or so - yay!
Oh yeah and it's buy one get one free because he also told me he's worried how swollen my glands are and he thinks I have the virus that's going around at the moment so paracetamol , rest and plenty of water - now that I can do!

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the film. :)

Thank you :)

Emmey1 said:

I'm going tomorrow! :D the 8pm showing.. I can't waitttt!

Emmey1 said:
Oh my!
Ear infection has cleared up but it has damaged my ear hence the dizzy feeling - have been given some pills which should sort out the balance in my ears and stop feeling dizzy in the next day or so - yay!
Oh yeah and it's buy one get one free because he also told me he's worried how swollen my glands are and he thinks I have the virus that's going around at the moment so paracetamol , rest and plenty of water - now that I can do!

I'm glad u went to the docs.. Make sure you keep an eye on your infection. The minute u get a temperature call NHS direct because it's dangerous to have a temp and fever xxx

Back