A game that i'll win! My journey.

lynica said:
:-( to a gain
Come on now you can do it!!!
100% with me this week, plan different meals,have green tea every day have all 15 syns, plenty of sf juice/ water,different hex's every day, lots of superfree EASY
we can do it !!!

Didn't manage get 3rd book today need to get it tommorrow so I can read over the bank holidays
Have you read anymore ?
Take care x

Oh yes this is the plan Ly! I'm fully intending to be back on it 100% I closing updating my food on here daily! I will lose next week no doubt at all! Off to docs tomorrow so getting closer to find out what's up with me too

The book is getting good! About 20% through and really enjoying it - hurry and get it lol xx

I'm definately not gonna be 100% this week as Mom took us for a meal on monday for eldests birthday and have had to change the menu for the 2 weeks she's here as she doesn't eat pasta, rice or spicey food! On top of that OH has bought me an Easter egg! Hope the doc gets you sorted tomorrow, its been so long!x

Morning world!

Breakfast
Banana and satsuma

Snacks: pear, yoghurt or mugshot

Lunch: Pasta followed by strawberries

Dinner: sausage egg and Chips with beans

Boom!

Hey hun - sorry you haven't been well. Back on it with a vengeance and you'll get a good loss this week. Don't disappear from the 6 stone thread- I do know what you were saying and it seems to have all calmed down now anyway xx

Must pop to the book thread I am on Book 3 of the Hunger Games already - loving it

Lunch changed to a jacket potato with beans just because! ;didn't eat my snacks or strawberries either today so haven't eaten much I guess - ill fit that later but feels good to be back on plan!

Been to docs and he has diagnosed me with Labyrinthitis - takes 1 to 8 weeks to go and usually appears following a virus or infection

So no excuses, back on plan today and will lose this week!

brummie66 said:
Ooo thats not nice, hope your feeling a lot better soon.

Thanks brum - how are the shingles??

Emmey1 said:
Lunch changed to a jacket potato with beans just because! ;didn't eat my snacks or strawberries either today so haven't eaten much I guess - ill fit that later but feels good to be back on plan!

Been to docs and he has diagnosed me with Labyrinthitis - takes 1 to 8 weeks to go and usually appears following a virus or infection

So no excuses, back on plan today and will lose this week!

Ooh that don't sound nice :-( but at least you know how what it is and how long it should last
Take care huni x

oh well at least you know now -get well soon hun x

The shingles are better than they were but still painful at times, thanks for asking! Like you im struggling with being sick and staying on plan! Not helped by Mom buying me an Easter egg!

brummie66 said:
The shingles are better than they were but still painful at times, thanks for asking! Like you im struggling with being sick and staying on plan! Not helped by Mom buying me an Easter egg!

Uh oh! Our C did a tall about them and how their coated with butter to give the shiny look!
Saying that, it's Easter so I'm sure you could have one if you save your syns lol

Well looking like a STS or a gain for me this week, feeling really down with both the tiredness and the diet! Hows your dizziness? Hope your feeling a lot better!x

The dizzy thing is mainly off more than on - which is nice, so it's easily liveable, at least for the 6odd weeks it could be around for

I'm easing myself back into plan after picking up some bad habits over the past few weeks - I'm not snacking on crap Between meals which was a very bad habit of mine - and just getting bak into the relaxed, this is a lifestyle choice not a crash diet, frame of mind - ill be happy with any loss this week and will push for some bigger loss after that - I want to hit my 3st and be into the 16's by my birthday in may - it's been harder food wise as its been a long weekend and when I'm at home I reach for the cupboard more than when I'm at work - but I'm happy I'm back to making a conscious effort to eat the right things

brummie66 said:
Happy Easter all. A totally deserved 2lb gain for me today! Are you feeling any better Emmey?

Morning brum - Dont worry about the gain - you'll have that off in no time and we still have to live at times!

I'm feeling pretty much 100% now hardly being dizzy at all (touch wood) so seems I'm over the worse of this thing

I've struggled a little this long weekend, mainly with drink, had far too much so I'll be happy with a sts this week then back on with full steam ahead from Wednesday, have meals planned for tomorrow and Wednesday for damage limitation so hoping I can pull off a maintain and no gains - although if I did gain it would be deserved!

I have a lovely lovely holiday in may to look forward to - a week locked away in a luxury log cabin with plenty of meals out and walking with my other half and dog - log fire, hot tub etc! So I'd like to start losing from next week!

And I shall :)

Breakfast: pear

Orange at 11

Ham Salad ryvita and yoghurt for lunch

Chicken curry and boiled rice with 2 popadoms for dinner

Hot chocolate late tonight as a treat!

No WI for me tonight due to reasons with location of group
It's likely I sts as my dodgee home scales said so
I'm fully 100% back on plan with no little excuses now I feel almost 100% healthy again - had bloods taken today to rule out anything else and check for diabetes so I'll get results next week

Watch me start shrinking away before everyone's eyes! lol

I'm watching :peep: :D

Back