A game that i'll win! My journey.

Purple Patsy said:
Glad you're feeling better. Hope you get the all clear and get back to your losing ways. How come you can't go to a diff class to WI. Saw the but in your sig and was confused. Easy to do I know but I've gone to other groups on a couple of acassions with no probs. :) Think they're supposed to accept you providing you haven't been elsewhere in teh same week. :)

Thanks :) its a long story but there's only one real group I can get to close to a Wednesday at the times I'm available and tried to weigh in there once before and was basically told to go back to my usual group - it was sorted in the end and my C brought it up with head office and I got an apology but I just don't fancy walking in there again!
I'm happy to skip a WI tho - although I will always try to make my group and stay every week I also need to know I can stay on plan knowing I'm not always at group as I don't intend to spend my whole life visiting a group so one week won't hurt at all
I think I just need a nice loss to get back that lovely feeling of losing, I'd like my 3st and to be in the 16's by my birthday at the end of May - after a few gains over the last three weeks I'm currently 17st 10 so 11lbs needed in 6 weeks should see me into the 16's and less is needed for my 3st - it's nice to have an aim but I'm also not getting hung up about it - so long as I'm losing - this is a life change for me not a crash diet so I'll just continue to do this forever

Okay lecture over lol thanks for stopping by :)

So the admit of shame here! Managed to weigh and gained 2 - not my group scales I must admit but it's likely to be close
Other half gained 4!! Which shows how much we've earn and been drinking this week as he's practically a stick!

I wasn't even going to admit that on here as I really am ashamed! That's 4 weeks of not really sticking to plan at all (let's be honest) and I have a 4lb gain in total - im pretty angry with myself and actually feel a bit upset I've let this happen - the only comfort is knowing this can change and I can change it And I am doing!
I've had my first genuinely 100% day today with not even a little cheat and it feels good - its probably the first time since I got unwell 4 weeks ago so I feel like I've finally got a grip again and will continue to lose now

Feel like a twit but I WILL get it this week!

Hi Emmey
---------------------------------------------------------
Drawn you a big line huni :)

over the last four weeks, you've been poorly, been off work, had your CDWM nite, so I do think when all that is added up it's not that bad.

Things get in the way and looking at the bigger picture, you have remained in control and aware of your choices. Now you are feeling better and back on track that couple of pounds will be gone before you know it :)

You should be proud of yourself Emmey, you're doing so well, it's been a blip, but for reasons you are aware of and now your back in the game woohoo !!!

Have a great week 100% all the way !!! x

lynica said:
Hi Emmey
---------------------------------------------------------
Drawn you a big line huni :)

over the last four weeks, you've been poorly, been off work, had your CDWM nite, so I do think when all that is added up it's not that bad.

Things get in the way and looking at the bigger picture, you have remained in control and aware of your choices. Now you are feeling better and back on track that couple of pounds will be gone before you know it :)

You should be proud of yourself Emmey, you're doing so well, it's been a blip, but for reasons you are aware of and now your back in the game woohoo !!!

Have a great week 100% all the way !!! x

Thanks Ly! Your totally right! I'm back with full force now - thanks! Needed to hear that :)

hun i totally agree with lyn you have had so much to deal with the last few weeks and im not saying to use that as an excuse but its influenced what decisions youve made and the outcome. Use that line that lyn has drawn you get your head back in the game and you WILL be kicking ass again damn quick :) x

Hi Emmey i know how you feel but like with me its not helped being ill, ive gained 2lb this week. Give yourself a break and make a determined effort this week to get back on track, thats what im going to try to do! Good luck and chin up!

Hi Emmey i know how you feel but like with me its not helped being ill, ive gained 2lb this week. Give yourself a break and make a determined effort this week to get back on track, thats what im going to try to do! Good luck and chin up!

Thanks all! I genuinely feel good after today's 100% day and intend to stay that way all week and beyond - I'm out Friday evening to the theatre - right after work so I'm gonna make an effort to sort some food that's quick to grab but also on plan rather than go for the take away that would be the way but worst option!

Feeling good - thanks everybody!

Emmey1 said:
Thanks all! I genuinely feel good after today's 100% day and intend to stay that way all week and beyond - I'm out Friday evening to the theatre - right after work so I'm gonna make an effort to sort some food that's quick to grab but also on plan rather than go for the take away that would be the way but worst option!

Feeling good - thanks everybody!

Morning
Loving your plan!!! What you going see? Have a great time x

lynica said:
Morning
Loving your plan!!! What you going see? Have a great time x

Mooorning :)

I'm off to see Oliver, I'm really excited, love the theatre but not seen Oliver before - watched the move at the weekend for the first time too - loved it :)

Food glorious food!

Breakfast - pear + maybe a banana or an alpen light bar

Orange at 11

Lunch same as yesterday, ham salad with ryvita

Dinner is oh so juicy bag of chicken and mash

Probably a hot chocolate tonight too :)

Emmey1 said:
Mooorning :)

I'm off to see Oliver, I'm really excited, love the theatre but not seen Oliver before - watched the move at the weekend for the first time too - loved it :)

Sounds good, love Oliver :) can't believe you not seen it before... Where you been :) :)
Maybe you should try porridge for breakfast he he :)
Have a good time x

Aw glad you are feeling better hun

Don't beat yourself up about the last few weeks - you can tell how much you have changed your attitude because you have kept posting - whereas (if you are like me) all the trials would have been an excuse to give up. You are still here and you will shift that little gain in no time.

xx

lynica said:
Sounds good, love Oliver :) can't believe you not seen it before... Where you been :) :)
Maybe you should try porridge for breakfast he he :)
Have a good time x

Haha lived on a cave me! Not sure how I haven't seen it before either lol
I did wonder when I saw the film - gruel may be a good idea lol

rockchick72 said:
Aw glad you are feeling better hun

Don't beat yourself up about the last few weeks - you can tell how much you have changed your attitude because you have kept posting - whereas (if you are like me) all the trials would have been an excuse to give up. You are still here and you will shift that little gain in no time.

xx

Thank you RC

I've had a really great day! Very proud of myself in fact - picked up a bag of multipack crisps today just cause I really wanted some - they would have been about 6syns which is fine but I just knew I'd end up eating more and more so I switched it for a bottle of water, and that's when I realised I AM back on plan and that great feeling you get when you know your doing the right thing!

So good has looked like this:

Yesterday - pear for breakfast
Orange at 11

Ham salad with ryvitas for lunch followed by a fat free yoghurt

Chicken curry and boiled rice for dinner followed by strawberries and a hot chocolate yum!

Today

Pear and alpen light bar for breakfast

Big pink grapefruit with sweetener for snack at 11

Same lunch as yesterday but no yoghurt as I was full!

Tonight was sweet and sour chicken and chips with big portion of mushrooms

I'm still a bit peckish so I might have a speedy grapefruit and a hot chocolate later tonight

Strange how quickly the bad feeling of all the gains is going away knowing I'm doing something about it! :)

Oh Yes! The girl is back with a vengence! :D

We'll all have 'off the wagon' moments because, lets face it, a lifetime of bad eating habits don't just disappear do they? But by jumping back on the wagon EVERY time we fall off, we can retrain ourselves........eventually :D that's my theory anyway! lol

Oh and I'm pleased to see you are still paying homage to the mighty Ryvita :D lol

Keep plodding on my girl, we can all do this!! xx

Corkscrew said:
Oh Yes! The girl is back with a vengence! :D

We'll all have 'off the wagon' moments because, lets face it, a lifetime of bad eating habits don't just disappear do they? But by jumping back on the wagon EVERY time we fall off, we can retrain ourselves........eventually :D that's my theory anyway! lol

Oh and I'm pleased to see you are still paying homage to the mighty Ryvita :D lol

Keep plodding on my girl, we can all do this!! xx

We can and we shall! ;) x

Back