A game that i'll win! My journey.

Yeah right! Cardboard for lunch in the form of ryvitaa - I won't be eating for breakfast too lol

Cardboard?? How dare you besmirch the sacred ryvita?! lol Have you tried the fruity ones Ems? They are seriously gorgeous :D

Bran flakes are lovely too..................:p lol

lynica said:
Lol I knew I'd get you on the weetabix :) :) really filling too my work here is nearly done he he now you just need to swop the milk for a muller and add some grapes let me know !!

Oh ly it's totally your fault lol but in not sure about no milk - too dry!

Corkscrew said:
Cardboard?? How dare you besmirch the sacred ryvita?! lol Have you tried the fruity ones Ems? They are seriously gorgeous :D

Bran flakes are lovely too..................:p lol

Not tried the fruit ones but if your suggesting then after bran flake suggestion I might pass lol

I have FF nat yog on my weetabix. No way could I eat them dry :eek: lol

Not tried the fruit ones but if your suggesting then after bran flake suggestion I might pass lol

Ahhhhh then you're missing a ryvita treat :( lol Honestly, they really are nice :D Much much much much nicer than ordinary ones. You only get 2 for an Hexb though!

Emmey1 said:

There not dry what I do is put grapes in a bowl pour over the youghurt then sprinkle the weetabix on top stir together leave for a min to let the weetabix soak in yummy don't knock it till you try it ;-) .

There not dry what I do is put grapes in a bowl pour over the youghurt then sprinkle the weetabix on top stir together leave for a min to let the weetabix soak in yummy don't knock it till you try it ;-) .

I have mine with yoghurt lynica - I'm gonna try your sprinkling trick though now! lol

Ems. come on.......try it! :D

Corkscrew said:
I have mine with yoghurt lynica - I'm gonna try your sprinkling trick though now! lol

Ems. come on.......try it! :D

Fiiiine when I go shopping tomorrow I'll get some and try it Sunday morning but don't expect me to like it lol

Fiiiine when I go shopping tomorrow I'll get some and try it Sunday morning but don't expect me to like it lol

Awwww aren't you obedient? :D *pats Ems on the head*

You WILL like them..............okay? :8855:

Errrrr I meant the fruity ryvita, not the bran flakes ya know :D Bran flakes are still nice though! lol

brummie66 said:
Hi, hope all is going well with you. Good luck with tomorrows weigh in!

Hey brum!
Thanks for stopping by - have been a bit quiet but on plan! Probably had two meals off plan this week - one was only a lunch time one and didn't go overboard and the other was minimal also - have been stuffing my face with no bread and lots of Speed food to experiment this week - never really taken much notice of speed or super speed food before so be interesting to see how this effects my loss tomorrow (I am going to lose without a doubt tomorrow)

Hope your okay, how have you been doing?

i've been running in treacle or at least it seems like it, a pound on a pound off, STS but not getting anywhere! I'm good most the week and then just bugger it up, just need to get motivated and back on track! Hope it goes well for you with WI tomorrow!

brummie66 said:
i've been running in treacle or at least it seems like it, a pound on a pound off, STS but not getting anywhere! I'm good most the week and then just bugger it up, just need to get motivated and back on track! Hope it goes well for you with WI tomorrow!

Thanks!

Sorry about your treacle running! I know the feeling as I was like that a few weeks ago but seem to be back on it now and I'm sure you'll come through the other end and get back to some good loss

Back