A game that i'll win! My journey.

:winner: :clap::woohoo:

Emmey1 said:
3.5 for me! Very chuffed with that - it was deserved! Speed and super speed for lunches and snacks and no bread! Chuffed!

Fab news huni well done !!!!! xx

brummie66 said:
Wow Emmey thats great. I'll have to read back through your diary and see what you've been doing this week!

Snacking and lunches on super speed and speed food! That's the okay thing different really - and no bread :) thanks!

Oh well don you! That's amazings!! Xx

Cai said:
Oh well don you! That's amazings!! Xx

Thanks cai! You and ly have been Inspirations to me through this! :)

brummie66 said:
so what sort of things do you count as free and super free? As i do SW at home im not sure what they are!

Here's some help - superfree is your fruit and veg eyc

All the ones with symbol S is speed and SS is superspeed as per the key - I stuck to snacking and lunch made up totally of S and SS food this week

image-3899113677.jpg

image-1038283261.jpg

image-3463249845.jpg

image-2815259015.jpg

image-2448784536.jpg

Emmey1 said:
Thanks cai! You and ly have been Inspirations to me through this! :)

Awww thanks - I have just been over to her diary to have a nosey! She she's done so well too! Xx

brummie66 said:
so what sort of things do you count as free and super free? As i do SW at home im not sure what they are!

More

image-984549091.jpg

image-152471302.jpg

image-3905074636.jpg

image-2536313131.jpg

image-612636657.jpg

image-3111465009.jpg

Attachments

• image-3334354848.jpg
    image-3334354848.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 16
jo-85 said:
Yay well done ems that amazing. Carbs make me bloated too I have to stear clear of them too much too.

Woo hoo x

Thanks Jo!

Great loss Emmey and sound very much deserved. Going to make some soup tomorrow so I can copy you and try ss lunches for the week xx need a bit of a boost I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Great loss Emmey and sound very much deserved. Going to make some soup tomorrow so I can copy you and try ss lunches for the week xx need a bit of a boost I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would recommend it :)

So a good week last week and a nice deserved loss

Plan is to keep up with the SS and S foods until Monday when i am off on my hollybobs until Friday - I'm not planning to gain - I'm not planning to stuff my face full of food just for the sake of it but I'm also not planning on not having nice meals either so I'll find a nice balance - if I can just up a loss before Monday that'll cushion some treats and so long as I jump bak on Friday when I'm home I can realistically explain a maintain or maybe even a small loss perhaps!

Feeling good anyway :)

Back