A game that i'll win! My journey.

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on the loss hun Speed & Superspeed ma ke a big diff but I find it quite hard to stick to when I've tried it. Must try harder. well when I'm back to eating antway. :)

I hope you start feeling better PP xx

Afternoon!
Off on my holidays tomorrow and not sure what signal I'll get, plus it's unlikely I'll be posting due to being off plan and drinking all that lovely alcohol!

See you all Friday :)

Have a good holiday, and have a case of wine for me :D lol

Corkscrew said:
Have a good holiday, and have a case of wine for me :D lol

Oiy! Not enough syns for me to drink myself without having to drink for you too! Lol

Purple Patsy said:
Have a lovely holiday, Emmey. Have a few bottles for me. :D

Lol ditto what I said to corky - but I'll try ;)

Have a good time on holiday! Take lots of Pics!!! x

Morning :) welcome back hope you had a fab time :) xx

Hi all!

Had a great time thanks! Ate some lovely goods but probably had too much to drink lol was totally off plan while I was away and really enjoyed it - I didn't go mad tho - so I'm pleased - I also went straight back on plan Friday morning when I returned home which was the big thing for me as to weather I'd struggle or weather I'd continue to off plan meals and gain loads back!

I'm still expecting a small gain Wednesday but nothing I couldn't shift the following week

If I predict a 3lb gain (max!!) tomorrow I could shift that the following week which leaves me one week to shift the final 3lbs to take me to a total loss of 3lb by the end of May which was my aim - I can do that despite having my birthday on that final week - watch this space! That'll bring me half way through the year an half way to the 6stone total I want to have lost by Christmas, how exciting! :)

Emmey1 said:
Hi all!

Had a great time thanks! Ate some lovely goods but probably had too much to drink lol was totally off plan while I was away and really enjoyed it - I didn't go mad tho - so I'm pleased - I also went straight back on plan Friday morning when I returned home which was the big thing for me as to weather I'd struggle or weather I'd continue to off plan meals and gain loads back!

I'm still expecting a small gain Wednesday but nothing I couldn't shift the following week

If I predict a 3lb gain (max!!) tomorrow I could shift that the following week which leaves me one week to shift the final 3lbs to take me to a total loss of 3lb by the end of May which was my aim - I can do that despite having my birthday on that final week - watch this space! That'll bring me half way through the year an half way to the 6stone total I want to have lost by Christmas, how exciting! :)

I obviously meant 3stone not 3lb lol

Back