A game that i'll win! My journey.

brummie66 said:
Good luck with your 2 week plan, i'm sure you can do it!

Thanks brummie! How's it going with you? Are you still in the 16's or lower?

Oh be jealous! Lol

image-3610713044.jpg

Quick visit!

Gained 2,5 - not a disaster and actually pleased - a week totally off plan with food and drink on holiday so think that's a fair gain

Hope it enjoys itself cause it won't be there next week and it'll take some little friends with it too :)

just seen your question on previous page! I was 15 7.5 last monday, hoping for 2lb off tomorrow as sts last week and have been good!

Abigail'sMummy said:
You have done so well Emmey, I on the hand am starting all over again. Sigh, dusting myself off and all that.. xxx

Good luck!

Morning you're very quiet hope you ok ;-) xx

lynica said:
Morning you're very quiet hope you ok ;-) xx

Morning! Your new pic is great! :)

All good here thanks - have been bang on plan except Saturday evening where I drank way too much lol but I have been low syn all week so I've made a conscious effort about it

Only thing is other half has had man flu since Sunday - quite bad for him actually as he's been off work two days - tried my best to avoid it but I feel so pants today! Gonna try and see the day through at work and really hoping I feel better tomorrow and haven't got what he's got!

On the plus side I'm still on plan - in fact if anything I eat less when I'm not well so every cloud and all that lol

:)

Hi ems. Sorry I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks life has been kinda crazy. Im glad you had an fan holiday and I'm sure that WI will bring those pounds off. I'm not weighing for a couple of weeks and go away the end of the week. Will be back straight after hols and look forward to seeing how well your doing :) x

jo-85 said:
Hi ems. Sorry I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks life has been kinda crazy. Im glad you had an fan holiday and I'm sure that WI will bring those pounds off. I'm not weighing for a couple of weeks and go away the end of the week. Will be back straight after hols and look forward to seeing how well your doing :) x

Enjoy your holiday Jo! Have a fab time!

As for me - I didn't make WI yesterday - I've been struck by the worse flu I've genuinely ever has in my life! I mean I've has colds before but I was really suffering yesterday, I could only get off te sofa to pee, shiver and shakes and headache and sore throat an hot and cold - I attempted to soup but that didn't stay down - I couldn't keep down any food or drink yesterday at all - I ate nothing until about 8 where I somehow managed to keep down a bowl of beans

I did jump on the home scales to make up for no WI but can't really trust the results - I'm 3lb down! That's likely to be because of not eating which obviously isn't good and I'm sure if I start eating today my body will just hold into every last bit of the food so that may go up - ill call this week a STS and see what happens next week when I weigh

Feeling a little better today but still sofa rest for me - full of snot and my head and throat are still killing - hoping to get back into work tomorrow tho - we shall see!

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you're feeling better Emmey. Sounds awful. :D

Thanks PP must admit its been years since an illness has knocked me this badly!

Morning emmey hope your feeling better soon just seen your fb status big hugs huni get yourself straight to doctors when they open this morning for antibiotics, wasn't your ears sore a while ago ?? Must not of cleared completely :-(
Take care hun xx

Corkscrew said:
HAVE A LOVELY DAY EMS!!

Thanks Corks! That girl on the cake would so be me if I could lol

Back