A game that i'll win! My journey.

To all:-

Emmey didnt weight in this week as she is on a camping holiday in the wilds of Cornwall.

She returns at the weekend.

Last edited:
Morning all!

Been in Newquay camping since Sunday so haven't been around nor fully on plan! However unlike before SW I naturally made good food choices to compensate for the amount of alcohol I drank (which is WAY too much) I had treats like chocolate and ate out a few times, had a 'fry' up for breakfasts so didn't miss out at all

I weighed today as Wednesday is my usual day but I was away and I can report a gain of only 1lb! So how chuffed am I!! I finally feel like I have controll over this food issue and I can enjoy myself without gaining loads!

Back on plan today and normal weigh in on Wednesdays!

Wooo to the hoo!
Managed to lose the 1lb I gained after my weeks holiday since being back Friday! Chuffed!

So all in all - two weeks holiday off plan and over three WI's and I've lost 2lb! Which for holiday is pretty darn okay in my book!

Other than Friday it's full steam ahead for a 100% week and no more holidays this year so time to lose some flubber!

So now standing at 17st 5and a half lbs - started at 20st 1.5lbs not far away from my three stone which has taken a while to get to due to holidays! But once I hit that and drop into the next stone bracket I don't plan on seeing the 16's for long!

Clever you Emmey !! You must be so proud of yourself for gaining so little then swiftly losing it.

Good on you and well done :)

Hi huni :)
Well done on your loss doing great :)
How you feeling now sounds like you got your mojo back. when I had glandular fever when I was 19 I was off work for 2 months, it then went into viral fatigue syndrome. Look after yourself cause it can linger around for ages take care xx

jilly said:
Clever you Emmey !! You must be so proud of yourself for gaining so little then swiftly losing it.

Good on you and well done :)

Thanks jilly! Really feel like I have control over my issue with food :)

lynica said:
Hi huni :)
Well done on your loss doing great :)
How you feeling now sounds like you got your mojo back. when I had glandular fever when I was 19 I was off work for 2 months, it then went into viral fatigue syndrome. Look after yourself cause it can linger around for ages take care xx

Thanks Ly - I get my blood test results back tomorrow which will confirm weather it's GF - must admit if it is, it's not half as bad as some stories I've read from people - I've only missed 3 days of work when it all started and I had why I thought was flu, if it isn't GF I'm not sure what to do cause I still don't feel well do something's up and has been for the last 5 weeks

Least my diets under control :) hope your okay?

brummie66 said:
Wow well done Emmey, you've done really well! Onwards and downwards! Good luck with the coming week!

Onwards and downwards indeed! :) thanks!

Morning! Have neglected my diary a tad lately - a combo of being busy, or not well or just not having anything interesting to say

I feel really positive about the coming months and getting more shrinking done - I also feel safe in the fact that I can go on holiday or have a day out and not gain loads of weight back, I dot eat everything just because 'it's my day off' or because 'I'm not well' but I still get to have what I fancy - who knew it really was all about moderation after all lol

So food wise I still kinda force breakfast down - I could do without it at 6.30am to be honest - I'll never be a breakfast girl

I'm waiting some blood test results tomorrow to confirm if I have glandular fever or not - otherwise I'll give it another week or so and if I'm still not better it's back to docs for some answers - I'm also being tested for hay fever and an allergy to dogs! Not ideal considering I own and work with them - but it could be worse!

Right tis other halfs birthday tomorrow so I unselfishly took the day off work for him lol I'm so lovely! So last day at work then 3 day weekend - shame the weathers looking pants!

Happy Thursday everybody!

Oh yeah - wanted to show this (excuse no make up!!)

This was me about three christmas maybe not even at my biggest I would say!

image-917298534.jpg

And here is me last week

image-3322825683.jpg

I can see such a difference! Not just the flubber but there's a maturity with my face (not my mind tho lol)

Anyway ive been taking progress photos and look forward to showing my official before and after once I hit target - still hoping new year could be new wardrobe and the start of new me! Better start dropping hints to my parents who offered to help treat me to my new wardrobe ;)

Morning ems.
Well done on WI not only on loss after hols but also on having gained So much control over food no matter what the situation :) as we all keep saying that's that change for life (sorry I know I'm
Such a cliche :) )

Hope u finally get some answers from the docs its rubbish still having ongoing illness and never feeling 100%.

Hope oh has a lovely birthday you are so good taking time off :) hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back