A good start

Mburke

Silver Member
1st shake had at 10am with a pint of water I will make you work for me again as I cannot go back to old way and just to help me in my way my daughter has come out in chicken pox this morning so we will be house bound for the next week and a half here to a great start :)) feeling strong

Hi Mburke. Good luck for your first day. Ohh, chicken pox, that can be very miserable. Have the rest of your children already had it?

Hi Mburke. Good luck for your first day. Ohh, chicken pox, that can be very miserable. Have the rest of your children already had it?

They have thank god as the day goes on more are coming up on her I have given her zirtek so hopefully it will help second pint of water nearly gone going to hold off on second shake till about 3.30/4 all going well and last one at 9 then early to bed only bad thing is she is food mad so try to take her mind off it

Poor kid hope they get well soon, oh and keep up the positivity :D well done for getting through the first day, i'm in the same boat as you, day 2 and feeling good!

Well ladies I did fall off the wagon but have started today fresh start went in and got weight think its the same as last week so happy with that 2shakes down having my 3rd about 9 all fed so no food to tempt me tonight day 1 nearly over :)))

Well done Michelle. You know you can do this.

Thanks busy mum 2.5liter of water down looking forward to my 3rd shake soon :)

Well I did last and day 1 is over yaaa .i am just having my 1st pint of water now and 1st shake will be taken at 10ish hope all goes well today back in the right frame of mind happy days

How are ye all going? I am feeling so much more happy in myself now that I have started again. I really feel that food does rule my life and by being on the shakes it takes the pressure off me if I could stay on these for life I think I would.

I would be happier because no matter how hard I try and watch what I eat I just can't get it right oh my god I had better get my head around it quick as I can't keep doing this.

Well day 2 done yes for me in bed already just to make sure I am not tempted 3.5liter of water drank here's to day 3 and a little bit less of me :)

Well done Michelle, 2 days gone and ready for day 3. You doing fab!

Well done Michelle - just keep at it for the next few days. Once your first weeks out of the way it gets much easier! Xx

On my 2nd liter of water had 1st shake at 11ish headache are here but I don't mind my tummy is not as big now woohoo

Well done!! As you know the headache will clear in the next 2 days, then you'll be fine... Keep drinking the water xx

Have 3liter of water gone and 2 shakes done. I really love the warm weather but the smell of BBQ outside is killing me.

I will stick with this
I can do this for me
I will be smaller on Monday
I will be happy again just remember being thin :)

Day 3 over and done with 4liter of water drank was ready to give in earlier but no I won't don't want to start all over again. Here's to day 4

Well done!
Just take it day by day and you know you can do it. Stay determined, it's sooo worth it xxx

Last edited:
Well done Michelle for not giving in! Another day done.

Back