A Good Weekend!

Lindam

Silver Member
Emski and I are having a very good weekend - keeping each other on track with free foods, healthy extras and not a lot of syns. In fact I really think we should live together, full time!! We have cycled today, which was an achievement as the wind was so strong on the seafront it felt like we were going uphill all the time, our thighs are killing us now.

Emski has done so well with her weightloss that she has managed to fit into a size 12 pair of jeans this weekend - how great is that? :party0019:

Emski and I are having a very good weekend - keeping each other on track with free foods, healthy extras and not a lot of syns. In fact I really think we should live together, full time!! We have cycled today, which was an achievement as the wind was so strong on the seafront it felt like we were going uphill all the time, our thighs are killing us now.

Emski has done so well with her weightloss that she has managed to fit into a size 12 pair of jeans this weekend - how great is that? :party0019:

Aww glad your both having a good weekend it's always good to have someone with you for support. Well done emski for fitting in them size 12 jeans thats fab. I think I would be lucky to fit an ancle in a pair of size 12 jeans lol. :D

Yay well done Ems - good on ya! xx How was the officail and gym weigh in Lindam? x

Not sure about the living together full time.. she was trying to read my saucy books I got from the jumble sale yesterday!!! :mad:

Anyways.. yes I have managed to get into some 12's this weekend so I am now a size 16, 14 and 12. We have had fun charidddy shop shopping, jumble saleing and car booting for bargains.. in fact Lin has just tried on a skirt she bought and its too big woop woop another one for me!!!!

Weigh ins were

me 3lbs :D
Lin 2 lbs :D

Lin made me cycle 7 1/2 miles :cry: with a pub break in between (diet coke btw)

Its ridiculous this clothes sizing lark isnt it Im spanning 16,18 and still have the odd 20 that fits! Well done on your losses ladyeez xxx

yep me too. no wonder we have weight issues.

It must be so good to have someone there to support you. well done on all the cycling, you have done really well and good losses too!

Back