A great day 1.got into tkmaxx size 12 jeans and.....

kerryberry

Silver Member
.......my uni tutor who I haven't seen since june walked straight past me then did double take came back and hugged me lol.
Its been a booster day for me getting into the jeans (2nd from last pic in my signature) was fantastic ok they are stretchy but I couldn't get them on a few weeks ago. then seeing my old tutor and her not realising it was me was fab. I also had to start in a new class at uni and it was fab to think none of then knew me as fat silly but it was great.

I have been struggling being back on SS but its the little things like this that make all the hard work worth while.:flirt2:

Well done kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Well done what a fantastic loss. You know you can do it ,the pictures tell you so.

Congrats Kerry -- The pictures ARE totally fab.

MM

WOW!! Looking good! Well done hun x

well done honey, you looking fab

Kerry you look amazing!! xx

aaahhhhh fanks you guys :giggle:

I never have my photo taken which means over the years I miss out big chunks of my life so thats one thing I am trying to get over so posting my pics is a big step. I am also finding it hard to see the difference I know this sounds stupid as I know I am smaller, I am wearing size 12-14 and my face looks different but body wise my head is taking longer to catch up and see it so I am hoping my photos will help.

Was meaning to ask you - where did you get your fab skinny jeans!!!
Looking fantastic - still can't stop checking out your pic - what an inspiration hun xxx

Kerry, your photos are fab, lovin the new you xx

thanks again guys xx:D

Was meaning to ask you - where did you get your fab skinny jeans!!!
Looking fantastic - still can't stop checking out your pic - what an inspiration hun xxx

the dark blue ones with the boots are TK Maxx in the sale for £6.00and the other are primark

the dark blue ones with the boots are TK Maxx in the sale for £6.00and the other are primark
No way these are so cheap!! They look rather expensive LOL!

:) i just wanted to say what fab photos :) amazing xx

No way these are so cheap!! They look rather expensive LOL!

lol nah I am a real bargin hunter to be fair since losing weight most of my clothes come from primark we have a huge one in Bedford

Obviously you know how to make it look expensive!!!
Very rare these days LOL
I might go and get one pair for me as well - these might be my motivational ones x

primark have their ups and downs but at the moment their jeans are fab, they used to be really crap and very low on the hips but now they are reslly good and loads of different cuts

Back