A great day 1.got into tkmaxx size 12 jeans and.....

cheers hun but my success with be getting to goal and maintaining lets hope that in a years time I am still feeling great and looking good. I am going to work blooming hard at keeping it that way.

Fabbbbbb well done hun! :) xx

thanks guys x

I remember back in may when I started reading posts like mine and thinking really will that be me and not really believing I could make it.

Hey Kerry,

I just noticed that you've lost my 10 year old daughter in weight! You have lost a person! I live about 20 miles from Bedford (near Huntingdon) I keep hearing abou the fab Primark there from the teens. I think I am going to have to make a trip. I love the TKMaxx at Ampthill.

MM

I love TKmaxx... some greattttt bargains to be had. I also love Primark and Matalan for my clothes and the kids clothes.

I'm going to try and stay in my Size 14's for aslong as a belt will let me. My mum goes up and down from size 6-12. So I'm going to steal a pair of 12's off her and hope I'll make it into 10's :).

NumNums -- I hope your mum doesn't read this forum, or she'll hide the cute jeans!

MM

Back