A great find!

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but I found a tin of soup u can have as a snx on SF at a mere 77 cals a serving - Batchelors low fat condensed chicken soup! It's so nice! u mix a tin of cold water with the soup to make double portion! Bought it from poundstretcher at 49p it's nearly 80p in supermarkets!
It's very filling!
X

i swear by Weight Watcher soups! they are 87ish calories! will look at the bachelors ones especially if you get double lol! x

Hi, sorry to be a pooper but the condensed soup is 52cals per 100g as sold and its 295g in a tin so 154cals for the whole tin......you were looking at the 100g of prepared soup.....if u follow the instructions it makes up approx 600g total.....26g x 6 = 156 cals.......... i only know cos I made the same mistake!!

Stephie77 xxx

But a fab alternative ( and u can have the whole thing for 99cals) is the asda chicken noodle simmer soup (4 envelopes for £1 BARGAIN) its LUSH and makes a good meal.....i tend to chuck a few mushrooms in it too....nom nom nom!

Stephie77 xxx

stephie77 said:
Hi, sorry to be a pooper but the condensed soup is 52cals per 100g as sold and its 295g in a tin so 154cals for the whole tin......you were looking at the 100g of prepared soup.....if u follow the instructions it makes up approx 600g total.....26g x 6 = 156 cals.......... i only know cos I made the same mistake!!

Stephie77 xxx

Hi
I noticed those stats on the tin but the tin states 77cals per serving, I wonder if per serving is half a tin doubled up if so is still good?
Cheers for heads up tho
X

Hi stephie
Had to google it n ur right lovey x
Per serving is half a tin at 77 cals! No worry I will half a tin instead of a full one!

Sorry guys for incorrect info xx

Seriously check out the asda simmer soup.......im addicted to it!!! Lol x

Stephie77 xxx

Oh wow! I never thought of this.. having soups!!

Does that mean you could technically have a shake for breakfast, then a snack, then a 100 calorie soup (say for lunch) then ANOTHER shake.. then your dinner at night?!

(just checking :p) Great find WB! xx

Hi
I have had the soup as one of my snacks n it fills u up so yeah that's fine hun x

ww chicken noodle soup - 51 cals!

Also - a quick review of the chicken, leek and potatoe one. It's actually NICE!
A bit watery, but plenty of chicken & potatoe in. Well, I say plenty.. I mean for an 80 cal soup :p

Get down to the soup aisle ladies ! :D x

Back