Step 1 Sole Source A Guy. Inspired by others, Photos.

Bayboy

So i have had a look through here and found many many photos of lovely ladies, and one or two of men.

So i thought I would share.

This photo is 3 weeks out of date, and will do another on 1st November.

Here goes!

thestart.jpg

I have lost another stone since the 1st October photo.

Yay! You started your own thread! Fairy inspired me to do mine!

You look so great- like a totally different person, I can't wait to see the updates!

Yay! You started your own thread! Fairy inspired me to do mine!

You look so great- like a totally different person, I can't wait to see the updates!

Thank you... cant wait to put my latest one up.... and heres one from tonight!

photo (2).jpg

Last edited:
Wow! You must have received so many compliments on your new bod!

(And can I just say that I also really like your living room!)

Going to update this later on :) with a pair of my old trousers and shirt on :)

Nikie said:
Wow! You must have received so many compliments on your new bod!

(And can I just say that I also really like your living room!)

It's great and love it..

I love my living room too :)

Lose2Win said:
It's great to see that men can do it too. Well done :)

Thanks, it's going really well and loving it. My CDC is talking about me not completing the 12 weeks I had planned to do of sole source, and moving me up a step. Will try and get a updated picture up today

Head cut off due to nature of my job... I know its on other photos, but these are a little more personal.

Took me a while to pluck up the courage to put this up, but here goes... excuse the trousers, i have been painting our new doors

Untitled-1.jpg

Fantastic results which are so obvious! They're was nothing to be worried about! Truly inspirational!.huge well done my friend, you deserve this!.xx

What a difference! I always used to look at before/after pics and think 'I wish I could transform like that' and now we actually are! It's so exciting!

My fiance reached goal and has just started step 3. Since reaching goal (week before last) he was on SS+ and dropped 2kg so has been doing step 3 since tuesday. He went on scales today and is 77kg so he has dropped 3 kg under target! He is working on making sure he maintains now, rather than losing anymore!!

P.S Not much difference in my opinion, but I have posted some more pics on my thread taken this morning!

Fantastic results which are so obvious! They're was nothing to be worried about! Truly inspirational!.huge well done my friend, you deserve this!.xx

thanks alot. your right, this diet does work, and i think those photos show it :) We are all waiting for your photos!! with a 2 stone loss on the cards this week its about time!

What a difference! I always used to look at before/after pics and think 'I wish I could transform like that' and now we actually are! It's so exciting!

My fiance reached goal and has just started step 3. Since reaching goal (week before last) he was on SS+ and dropped 2kg so has been doing step 3 since tuesday. He went on scales today and is 77kg so he has dropped 3 kg under target! He is working on making sure he maintains now, rather than losing anymore!!

thats brilliant for both of you! Yes, i do wonder what the further losses will be when going up the steps. its something i have been thinking about a fair bit, im worried that if i stick to ss to get to my target then slowly go up, i will be below target weight...

Thanks for the comment! :) It does feel good.

Thanks for sharing your pics. Great to have a success story from a guy as inspiration. I have roughly 5st to lose myself and am starting CWP next Monday.

Back