A huge thank you!!!!!!

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
2 days late and drum rooooooolllllllllll TW is here!!!!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so frickin happy and shocked! Thank you all so much for all the advise, stern words, kind words, threats to do with butternut squash and for being my friends !!

Now!!!! This conso malarki!!! Can someone help me as I want to now get to 10.2ish! Do I cruise or conso there?? Oh god!!!! I'm so bloooooddddy happy!!!

Congrats :) x

Congrats!! :) x

AT LAST!!!! YAY - well done soooooo happy for you..... Go onto STRICT conso and see what happens but follow it to the letter - NO add ons or deviations and you are likely to lose a bit more to get to 10st 2lbs!!!! Great news to start the morning with! :superwoman: you go superwoman! x

well done

Fantastic news!!!!!!! Be so very proud.xxx :happy096:

Well done on reaching TW. Can't wait to get there myself but its a long way off. Hope you will go and spoil yourself and buy something new to celebrate

I am within a pound of TW as well! Must be something in the water! Can I thank everyone here for their support and helpful tips. i couldnt have done it without you!

I have a question about the bread on Conso. I thought I read here that its 2 small slices of bread but elsewhere ive read its 2 normal sizes. What do peeps on Conso eat?

thanks again

Caz

Yay, congratulations!

scotconnect said:
I am within a pound of TW as well! Must be something in the water! Can I thank everyone here for their support and helpful tips. i couldnt have done it without you!

I have a question about the bread on Conso. I thought I read here that its 2 small slices of bread but elsewhere ive read its 2 normal sizes. What do peeps on Conso eat?

thanks again

Caz

Between 40 and 60g usually 2 small slices. X

Well done Laura!!

In my first week of conso I dropped a further three pounds and I have maintained this weight so far. Very happy!! I guess that's where my body is happiest, though maybe in a few weeks I'll try for a few more pounds, who knows. My first ever diet and it was brilliant, gotta love Dukan. So easy.

re: bread, I don't touch the stuff, horrid and bad for me...yuk...yuk...

FAN BLOOMING TASTIC. So so pleased for you hunni, thats great stuff. I would suggest strict conso too........you just never know.

congratulation Laura xxx:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

2 days late and drum rooooooolllllllllll TW is here!!!!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so frickin happy and shocked! Thank you all so much for all the advise, stern words, kind words, threats to do with butternut squash and for being my friends !!

Now!!!! This conso malarki!!! Can someone help me as I want to now get to 10.2ish! Do I cruise or conso there?? Oh god!!!! I'm so bloooooddddy happy!!!

Missed it but here's the party! :party0023::party0049:. Well done Laura, I shall go and peel the butternut squash for tea tomorrow, it has no other uses now! :D

Back