A HUUUUGE chocolate monkey, some crisps, and more to come.....

lulubelz

Oh...I feel quite bad. I have just got home from leaving my job (start new one on monday!) and I asked them not to buy me any chocolate or wine, but they brought me a massive chocolate monkey with good luck written on it from Thorntons, and I just scoffed the whole lot!!! Followed closly by some crisps!

I now feel quite sick and very annoyed at myself, but I was sad, and very annoyed at only loosing half a pound last night at weigh in. Gonna have to get to the gym now I guess.

I am having my leaving do on friday, going to the pub for a meal, and then drinking afterwards, so will be very very suprised if I loose anything! :(

They shouldn't make giant chocolate monkeys if you're not meant to eat them!
Honestly, i think in your position i would have done the same thing.

Don't worry :) Theres a thread somewhere for the guilt box, put this in the box and leave it there. You can't undo it now, just have to do some good work over the next few days and stick to spirits and diet mixers when you go out on Friday!

And have a dance if you're going out.. shake off some calories! :D

XxX

Thanks. Yeah....I already put the chinese I had and a BBQ in the guilt box! Oops. I know, I just really wish they had not given it to me. Oh well...down the gym for me in a bit I guess then!

Back