A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

EE is just so easy to live with, it's great that it's working so well for you xx

EE is just so easy to live with, it's great that it's working so well for you xx

it seems to be the best option for me, i have tried red days and success express and have had little progress with either so def sticking to ee while its working! xxx

not sure success express would be manageable long term anyway but useful on occasion maybe, it's great that there are several ways to use sw though so it suits everyone, if you needed to eat low carb, or vegetarian, or just like us and like to have free choice, anyone can use sw :) My losses are a whole lot slower but I know that is just me, I really can't remember the last time I managed to lose weight 4 weeks in a row. I am a convert!

not sure success express would be manageable long term anyway but useful on occasion maybe, it's great that there are several ways to use sw though so it suits everyone, if you needed to eat low carb, or vegetarian, or just like us and like to have free choice, anyone can use sw :) My losses are a whole lot slower but I know that is just me, I really can't remember the last time I managed to lose weight 4 weeks in a row. I am a convert!

It really is the best programme and in no way feels like a diet! I eat all the same things i used to just sw style! xxxxx

Good morning Wonder woman LOL

Bet you are still buzzin this morning from last nights results! you want to walk into that bank today while you are on a high - with a few sarky comments ready to roll off your tongue ;) xxxx

Morning lovely, lol i should shouldn't i!! yeah i am sooo pleased with last nights results next stop club 10! I wanted to lose a stone before going away so i am delighted i have and with 2 weeks to spare..... maybe even get club 10 before then??:) How are you today hun? xxx

Well needless to say today will be an extra easy day :D. Haven't really got a weekly plan drawn up so will sit down later tonight and do a bit of an online shop me thinks. Will nip of to m&s today for a few bits n pieces to keep us going, was thinking salmon for dinner tonight but then i had hot smoked salmon in my frittata earlier so think i will have to make a new plan now..... ooooh i have a maggi balti in the cupboard:hmm:decisions decisions!

So the plan (if you can call it that!) for today is:

breakfast: Hot smoked salmon & asparagus frittata with a wholemeal roll toasted (HexB)
Lunch: umm....
Dinner: errr....

I will update later in my food diary lol

Have a nice day! xxx

So how is the <getting slinkier by the day> Lynne this morning?

Gearing up to go slap the woman at the bank yet? I so want to hear about that lol x

So how is the <getting slinkier by the day> Lynne this morning?

Gearing up to go slap the woman at the bank yet? I so want to hear about that lol x

lol i am good hun thanks,
yeah she needs a good slap the rude biatch ->me standing at bank window ->:Na_Na_Na_Na: lol xxxx

love it lol!

I could set my son on her, he's a ninja you know :p of course he can't kick very high yet but I'm sure he could do some ankle damage :D

Today i must must must go food shopping! I have no fruit in, except some grapes, which my daughter has just snaffled so i have no superfree for brekki today :( Going extra easy again and hoping to have some sort of plan in place for the rest of the week once i hit tesco! I am sat with a cup of green tea catching up on the diaries and trying to get some meal inspiration!

Baby is happily bouncing in her jumperoo and oldest daughter is sat munching on grapes so 5 minutes peace?? maybe....

so the game plan for the day is:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk & a cup of green tea
Lunch: mixed salad of some discription
Dinner: Salmon, new potatoes & asparagus

oh and i must i must increase my.......water intake lol.

Will have my usual 4 mile walk this afternoon for some good old body magic too!

Have a nice day! xxx

how are you today hun? xxxx

im good thanks just sitting here looking at boxes deciding where to start. Im moving flats a week on sunday and last year i left it to the morning and i left loads of things so im determined to sort it out nice and early this time :)
how are you? xx

Back