A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

LMAO :8855: You sound like me HA HA HA

I'm on a mission to increase my fluids too at the mo (one of the things the DYNO ROD woman told me I needed to do) I now just have 1 coffee in a morning & try to drink 4 pint glasses of weak dilute NAS squash through the day then a treat of a choc options or caramel coffee at night xxx

I haven't been great with the water intake last couple days only managed 500ml bottle and the odd glass of low sugar squash! Have a bottle in front of me right now trying to remember to drink it lol xxx

Having a bit of a wobble:help2:, think i have had fruit n veg overload the last 2 weeks and today i just want junk.... i have resisted so far and to keep me on plan i upped my syns and have slightly neglected my superfree:sign0007:. To keep me from falling off the wagon altogether i decided to make a mayflower curry and homemade fried rice tonight, and not to order a takeaway. it was lovely and did feel like i was eating something off plan but thankfully was only 4 syns.

No idea where this little hiccup came from, just hoping its short lived and i can get on the motivation train again, think i need to go easy on the success express days for now and just do extra easy with the 1/3 superfree. i have had two good losses the last 2 weeks and don't want to ruin it now!

Oh and c.diz i haven't done so well on the water again:doh:xxx

success express can be a little harsh me thinks......I reckon its best doing that for maybe 4 days a week? well done on not having a mega binge anyway hun.....just a few extra syns is hardly off track at all in the scheme of things;)

I'l let you off on the water thing today......only cos I've been in bed again so been naughty and had hardly any myself :eek: xxx

success express can be a little harsh me thinks......I reckon its best doing that for maybe 4 days a week? well done on not having a mega binge anyway hun.....just a few extra syns is hardly off track at all in the scheme of things;)

I'l let you off on the water thing today......only cos I've been in bed again so been naughty and had hardly any myself :eek: xxx

Thanks diz!:) Yeah se has pushed me over the edge i think! Will maybe do the odd se day here and there if i feel i need a boost but think i need to come at this from another angle as this is long term and i don't want to give up this time xx

Yeah definitely don't push yourself too hard hun. Success express is more of a chore / effort than EE or red maybe? You're doing so well, your food looks ace and what you've done so far is working as you're losing well so maybe try and save SE for when you get closer to target and losses are a bit more challenging? Xx

Trying to think of low syn sweet stuff to soothe your off plan needs! I bought some
Of that marshmallow fluff the other day which is 2 syns for 2 tablespoons. It's amazing! It's the like the goo from inside walnut whips! X

Yeah definitely don't push yourself too hard hun. Success express is more of a chore / effort than EE or red maybe? You're doing so well, your food looks ace and what you've done so far is working as you're losing well so maybe try and save SE for when you get closer to target and losses are a bit more challenging? Xx

Thanks hun! Your right thats really when i should start using se, think i will concentrate more on doing the ee plan, had a couple red days last week too and they weren't too bad so could always mix it up with that. Ohh that fluff sounds good might have to get me some of that! How are you today? xxxx

I'm ok thanks chick :) how you doing? Xx

not to bad thanks, weather has been lovely here last two days so been out and about enjoying the sun! Saw your pic of the baby bunny, my little girl thought it was yours lol she wanted to cuddle it xxxx

Hi chick, i'm good this morning thanks, how are you? thanks hun, 1/2 lb to go until first 1/2 stone! gotta get it this week! xxxx

Im good also sweetie thankyou... you will get that no probs hun... you will feel amazin gettin your shiny sticker... I love sw "book bling" lol... its amazin how good a shiny peice of paper can make you feel xxx

Im good also sweetie thankyou... you will get that no probs hun... you will feel amazin gettin your shiny sticker... I love sw "book bling" lol... its amazin how good a shiny peice of paper can make you feel xxx

I know lol i told hubby i wanted to get my sticker and he said, what age are you?! lol xxxxx

Morning Lovely

I think you've made a sensible decision to ditch the SE until later on if you need a boost....Its really quite an effort to do & as you have found you're more likely to crack from feeling 'deprived'.
I love EE cos it more like 'normal' eating (good old meat n 2 veg lol) and I do a lot of red days as I like to have my 2 HXB & As if I want. (plus I don't handle spuds & pasta too well with my dodgy belly anyway so it suits me to have these measured.

On the FLUFF debate.....I got some in Asda.....Its flipping DELISH!!! I have it on a couple of fruit ryvita with strawbs & kiwi and its sooooo sweet and satisfying :) xxx

Morning Lovely

I think you've made a sensible decision to ditch the SE until later on if you need a boost....Its really quite an effort to do & as you have found you're more likely to crack from feeling 'deprived'.
I love EE cos it more like 'normal' eating (good old meat n 2 veg lol) and I do a lot of red days as I like to have my 2 HXB & As if I want. (plus I don't handle spuds & pasta too well with my dodgy belly anyway so it suits me to have these measured.

On the FLUFF debate.....I got some in Asda.....Its flipping DELISH!!! I have it on a couple of fruit ryvita with strawbs & kiwi and its sooooo sweet and satisfying :) xxx

yes very true! i have strated today afresh and i am now firmly on ee today, I do like the red days too with the extra hexs, did a couple last week and got on ok so this it mainly was the se that got to me! any way onwards and downwards! will def need to get some of this fluff everyones on about! xxx

Need to get a grip, this lack of motivation is lasting too long for my liking. My get up and go has got up and gone! :missing: Thankfully i had a sw friendly meal in the freezer that i'd made last week otherwise tonight would have been a complete write off. Doc has switched my contraceptive pill as my bp is getting way too high but this has caused me to have another *week and only had it last week :confused: feeling very drained and completely stressed out today, kids are driving me crazy too which isn't helping matters! No wonder my bp is so high!

Think i just rambled on there so probably makes no sense lol, Anyway rant over, just needed to vent :beam: xxxxxx

Vent away chick does no harm to let off steam!! I hope you find your motivation again! It's only round the corner :)I had a few days like that this week but only because the fridge and cupboards have been empty an I've not had the choice need to move myself to go grocery shipping! Hope you feel less stressed tommorrw :) x

Vent away chick does no harm to let off steam!! I hope you find your motivation again! It's only round the corner :)I had a few days like that this week but only because the fridge and cupboards have been empty an I've not had the choice need to move myself to go grocery shipping! Hope you feel less stressed tommorrw :) x

Thanks hun! kids are in bed now so just going to take some time to chill and calm down a bit, really need a kick up the backside:asskick:i should not be flagging 3 weeks in! xxxx

Back