A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Had a fab on plan day today, motivation is back yay! Thanks to all you girlys for picking me up:bighug:feeling a bit more positive about carrying on my journey, even if i get a sts this week i know i can make up for it although hoping i can squeeze out a little loss this week:innocent0001:. Going to plan my week tomorrow and do a big online shop, this is my plan to stop me wandering off track! if i plan every meal for the week and maybe do a bit of pre cooking then i am hoping it will be a little easier than trying to think up something on the spot and then discovering i need ingredients and have to go shopping every day! xxxxx

Last edited:
Yay so glad for you that your back on track! It was just a tiny blip :) a big food shop always helps.
Pma that always helps and it seems you defo have it!! X

Yay so glad for you that your back on track! It was just a tiny blip :) a big food shop always helps.
Pma that always helps and it seems you defo have it!! X

Thanks hun! just glad it didn't last too long, think stress is my biggest enemy, i lose the plot when i am stressed and thats when things seem to unravel, but i have all you girlys to rant at so that helps lol xxxx

If it helps rant away, im sure well all come to that point at some time I know I defo will!! :)

Hi chick! yeah i'm back on track ( for now lol) how are you hun? xxx

Im fab thankyou. .. had a lovely evenin in the garden with my family with dinner and a few glasses of wine enjoyin the sunshine. ..

we all gonna have small wobbles every now and again.. its life.. but its nice to have alot of support and encouragement from alot of people on here who are all.in the same boat as us to help pull you through... I know it has helped me through a few wobbles before.. hows you hun xxx

Im fab thankyou. .. had a lovely evenin in the garden with my family with dinner and a few glasses of wine enjoyin the sunshine. ..

we all gonna have small wobbles every now and again.. its life.. but its nice to have alot of support and encouragement from alot of people on here who are all.in the same boat as us to help pull you through... I know it has helped me through a few wobbles before.. hows you hun xxx

Sounds lovely, its been a gorgeous day today. I am good too hun spent the afternoon in the park with the kids, they fast asleep now xxxx

Morning, hope your having a good day :)

Hello lovely Lady

Soooo glad to see you have found that positive head again! :)

Planning really is the key to success with this I think especially when you are so busy having little uns to run round after too.

Have a really great day today & enjoy the sunshine! xxxx

Afternoon diz, having a lovely day today, but its raining here:grumble: think we are the only ones the sun missed! Still having a good day with the family. How are you honey? Did you get oh working hard in the garden yesterday lol? xxxx

hi hun, having a good day so far, a nice lazy sunday with the family. how's your day? xxx

That's good! Just been sainsburys And fridge is now jam packed for the week :) havin a relax also :) any bank holiday plans? X

That's good! Just been sainsburys And fridge is now jam packed for the week :) havin a relax also :) any bank holiday plans? X

I am doing a tesco shop online tonight so that will be delivered tomorrow! I'm taking the kids to get their passport photos tomorrow then i have group at 7pm but apart from that we have no plans, what about you ? xxx

Afternoon diz, having a lovely day today, but its raining here:grumble: think we are the only ones the sun missed! Still having a good day with the family. How are you honey? Did you get oh working hard in the garden yesterday lol? xxxx

aww no....boooo to the sun not shining for you :mad: Yep I cracked the whip good stylee yesterday lol....rewarded him with cans of stella (which he fair knocked back!).....but now he has a mahoooosive hangover :rolleyes: xx

aww no....boooo to the sun not shining for you :mad: Yep I cracked the whip good stylee yesterday lol....rewarded him with cans of stella (which he fair knocked back!).....but now he has a mahoooosive hangover :rolleyes: xx

just as well you don't have him digging today then lol xxx

I am doing a tesco shop online tonight so that will be delivered tomorrow! I'm taking the kids to get their passport photos tomorrow then i have group at 7pm but apart from that we have no plans, what about you ? xxx

I'm also a Monday weigher :)
Love shopping online, sometimes can get a little carried away :)
Is this your 4th or 3rd weigh in?
X

:talk017: 2 1/2 off yay! 1/2 stone award, sotw & sotm! amazed and deligted especially after my little hiccup! xxxxx

Back