A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Yay well done you! That's brilliant we'll done. Whoo whoop for the awards well done missy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

​TOLD YOU YOU COULD DO IT !!!!!!!!!! :winner:

and it wasnt really a wobble at all.....it was just a few extra syns

well done hun.....amazing result, what a kickstart to the week ahead eh! xxxxxx

Lol morning lovely! Yes you did, and you were right, I was quite surprised as i really thought i was going to get a sts this week, which wouldn't have been too bad anyway but i am super delighted at the result, and so glad i am back on track with motivation, hopefully i can have another ace week.

Thank you for all your support this week diz, and to the other girlys too that kept me going when i felt l was losing it! xxxx

Lol morning lovely! Yes you did, and you were right, I was quite surprised as i really thought i was going to get a sts this week, which wouldn't have been too bad anyway but i am super delighted at the result, and so glad i am back on track with motivation, hopefully i can have another ace week.

Thank you for all your support this week diz, and to the other girlys too that kept me going when i felt l was losing it! xxxx

If you are ever doubting yourself lynne....take a look back at your food diary ...... If that is what you are eating daily then there is NO WAY you can fail at this hun!! :)
If anything your syns always look a little on the low side to me! (but thats just me & I get every syn I'm entitled to....cos I know I can :D lol)

I think you learned a very valuable lesson last week....SUCCESS EXPRESS is a mega hard Biatch to follow EVERY DAY :patback: and EE Or reds are better for the long term journey with a few SE's chucked in if we hit a sticking point or maybe after having a flexi day sometime.

Onwards & downwards Lovely Lynne :bighug:xxxx

If you are ever doubting yourself lynne....take a look back at your food diary ...... If that is what you are eating daily then there is NO WAY you can fail at this hun!! :)
If anything your syns always look a little on the low side to me! (but thats just me & I get every syn I'm entitled to....cos I know I can :D lol)

I think you learned a very valuable lesson last week....SUCCESS EXPRESS is a mega hard Biatch to follow EVERY DAY :patback: and EE Or reds are better for the long term journey with a few SE's chucked in if we hit a sticking point or maybe after having a flexi day sometime.

Onwards & downwards Lovely Lynne :bighug:xxxx

I never actually go back and look at what i post in my food diary i just keep posting, but yes i will make a point of sitting down and reviewing it. I have always struggled with syns never knowing what i should have and this week i did up them and this has shown a fab loss on the scales so i should increase them a little i think and doing that did stop me going on a binge so that was good.

Yes the se was very hard and i don't think i fully understood what it would mean, it is def a great tool to use in a rut, and no doubt i will rely on it one day, but right now for me it just isn't one i can use long term or regularly. xxx :flowers: thank diz xxx

Evening lovely, thanks, 5lbs to go now until my 1 stone award! How are you tonight? How's your bro doing? xxxx

Back