A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Morning honey bun hope you feeling better this morning, sun is shining here too:D could this finally be summer:eek: lol xxxx

Heres hoping :fingerscrossed: :character00238:

Yeah I'm feeling pretty much fine again today, just a little 'cloudy headed' but really can't complain after the last couple of days! ;)

OH has just text & said hes pretty hopeful of an early finish....and did I need to go over to the out of town Tesco :D.....well It would be rude to refuse lol might even be brave & pick up some fishy products to try (bit fish phobic me....a tin of tuna is about as far as I go) Then he said on the way back we could call in at matalan & he will get me a few 'bits' to wear just as my weight drops a bit (bless him) and hes gonna get some swim shorts etc for our hols while we are there too cos he always usually leaves it too late to get anything when we have a winter hol. Just hoping now he DOES get an early finish cos he won't want to shop on a Saturday thats for sure! xxx

Heres hoping :fingerscrossed: :character00238:

Yeah I'm feeling pretty much fine again today, just a little 'cloudy headed' but really can't complain after the last couple of days! ;)

OH has just text & said hes pretty hopeful of an early finish....and did I need to go over to the out of town Tesco :D.....well It would be rude to refuse lol might even be brave & pick up some fishy products to try (bit fish phobic me....a tin of tuna is about as far as I go) Then he said on the way back we could call in at matalan & he will get me a few 'bits' to wear just as my weight drops a bit (bless him) and hes gonna get some swim shorts etc for our hols while we are there too cos he always usually leaves it too late to get anything when we have a winter hol. Just hoping now he DOES get an early finish cos he won't want to shop on a Saturday thats for sure! xxx

Aww he sounds very sweet, enjoy your day honey! Hope you get some nice goodies at the store! Where are you off to on your hols? xxx

Aww he sounds very sweet, enjoy your day honey! Hope you get some nice goodies at the store! Where are you off to on your hols? xxx

were going to Cuba for 3 weeks in October :) We went the year before last but on the day our plane landed home we got the news that MIL had been diagnosed with Terminal Bowel Cancer so all the holiday kind of just wiped from existence IYKWIM then it was the start of my mums mastectomy,was a proper sh!tty time :( ...will be nice to go back to see the people we met there last time and finally have a little closure on the past year or so's horribleness xx

were going to Cuba for 3 weeks in October :) We went the year before last but on the day our plane landed home we got the news that MIL had been diagnosed with Terminal Bowel Cancer so all the holiday kind of just wiped from existence IYKWIM then it was the start of my mums mastectomy,was a proper sh!tty time :( ...will be nice to go back to see the people we met there last time and finally have a little closure on the past year or so's horribleness xx

sorry to hear that diz, yes will be nice for you to get away and enjoy yourselves, and Cuba! Wow that will be fantastic! xxx

sorry to hear that diz, yes will be nice for you to get away and enjoy yourselves, and Cuba! Wow that will be fantastic! xxx

I just need to keep having really good losses every week now to make my target for when we go (Don't want Greenpeace coming & towing me back to deeper waters when I'm paddling now do I lol :eek::D ) xxx

I just need to keep having really good losses every week now to make my target for when we go (Don't want Greenpeace coming & towing me back to deeper waters when I'm paddling now do I lol :eek::D ) xxx

Lmao!:8855: I am sure you will be at target you are doing really well and have great losses! xxxx

Lmao!:8855: I am sure you will be at target you are doing really well and have great losses! xxxx

lol :D visions of me getting harpooned eh !

Its not my final target I don't think.....but 10st was the weight I had got down to last time we went (and I have all my holiday clothes still) felt pretty reasonable at that weight so Its my initial aim. xx

lol :D visions of me getting harpooned eh !

Its not my final target I don't think.....but 10st was the weight I had got down to last time we went (and I have all my holiday clothes still) felt pretty reasonable at that weight so Its my initial aim. xx

I have no doubt you'll get there hun. I'd like to be close to my club 10 for going on our summer hol in july but i'd settle for losing a stone (5lbs to go!) xxxx

morning guys

wi tonight! hoping to make a dent in the 5lbs i need to lose for 1 stone award! Also hoping that i might be close to my bronze body magic tonight! xxxx

Good luck or your wi :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay whoop well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back