A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

I'm ok thanks :) gettin back on te wagon after falling off lol, never went to wi as my scales said a +2lbs :( so kick starting it this week :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm ok thanks :) gettin back on te wagon after falling off lol, never went to wi as my scales said a +2lbs :( so kick starting it this week :)
X

I am sure you will do great this week hun! xxx

Morning all,

think i am going for a red day today, haven't had one now for a couple of weeks but we were talking last night at group about red/green, mix to max and success express and it has inspired me to try another few red days, i don't do so well on the green days so will stick to ee and red for now.

So today the plan looks like this:

Breakfast: Honeydew melon chunks followed by pepper, mushroom & onion omelette. Cup of green tea
Lunch: more superspeed soup, with 3 sesame ryvita & laughing cow light
Dinner: looking like lamb kebabs with ww pita & salad?? will decide once i have been to the shops as i have no pita's in:(

Anyway will up date in my food diary the results at the end of the day

Have a nice day!!

xxxx

I could never do green days last time I was on SW....I used to STS or even gain :eek::sigh:
I just don't think my body can handle masses of carbs. Thats why I mainly stick to reds so I use my HEXBs for spuds & pittas and chuck in a couple of EE days for when I'm wanting a bit more flexibility. Looking forward to seeing more piccies on your food diary xxx

I could never do green days last time I was on SW....I used to STS or even gain :eek::sigh:
I just don't think my body can handle masses of carbs. Thats why I mainly stick to reds so I use my HEXBs for spuds & pittas and chuck in a couple of EE days for when I'm wanting a bit more flexibility. Looking forward to seeing more piccies on your food diary xxx

I am the same on green, i feel quite sluggish after eating too much pasta etc, still no pita's so looks like lamb kebabs are flying solo tonight! How are you today hun? xxx

I am the same on green, i feel quite sluggish after eating too much pasta etc, still no pita's so looks like lamb kebabs are flying solo tonight! How are you today hun? xxx

Still feeling Meh, not heard from him today so really don't know what to think, I'm switching from being mad to being tearful with it xx

Hey hun, hope you've had a good day.
I used to do nothing but green days when i first started and my losses were so slow. Never lost any more than a lb every week. Switched to EE and my losses have been a lot better. I only do green when i feel like i need the extra healthy extra's.
I need to try some more red days as well, do you find them easy? xxx

Still feeling Meh, not heard from him today so really don't know what to think, I'm switching from being mad to being tearful with it xx

Aww hun :bighug:you're having a rough time of it. Perhaps he will be ready to talk tonight or at least acknowledge what he's done. I hope you get things sorted out soon, meanwhile we are all here for you lovely :)xxxxx

Hey hun, hope you've had a good day.
I used to do nothing but green days when i first started and my losses were so slow. Never lost any more than a lb every week. Switched to EE and my losses have been a lot better. I only do green when i feel like i need the extra healthy extra's.
I need to try some more red days as well, do you find them easy? xxx

Hi hun had a lovely day so far, weather is gorgeous here!, How are you? yeah i quite enjoy red days, and you can always use carbs as hexb's if you needed! I do stick to ee for the most part but i do like to mix it up with red for a bit of a boost. i will post my red day menu tonight in my food diary so you can see what you think hun xxx

Hy chick,

Ill be interested to know I'd chopping and changing helps at all :) I'm only just getting my head around the ee lol but would love to try a red or green day some day lol x

Hy chick,

Ill be interested to know I'd chopping and changing helps at all :) I'm only just getting my head around the ee lol but would love to try a red or green day some day lol x

Hi hun, I think it helps me to feel better, i always feel less bloated on a red day, plus it means i have to plan a little better rather than just winging it!. so far i've had pretty consistant losses mainly doing ee but will be interesting to see if alternating has any effect! I'll keep you posted! xxx

Back