A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Thanks hun!

She sounds very creative! Amazing what we learn from our kids lol! xxxxx

She is very, very good at nail painting, does things like tiny spots on her nails etc, if I can find her picture of tonight's nails on Twitter, I will copy it and post it for you, they were pale pink with white or paler pink ends.

She is very, very good at nail painting, does things like tiny spots on her nails etc, if I can find her picture of tonight's nails on Twitter, I will copy it and post it for you, they were pale pink with white or paler pink ends.

ooooh yes please do i'd love to see them! The most outrageous i go is french tips lol.... but get them done for me as im not sure how good i could make them! xxxx

ooooh yes please do i'd love to see them! The most outrageous i go is french tips lol.... but get them done for me as im not sure how good i could make them! xxxx

I'll have to send Kate over to you, she is fab at a french manicure too!

Oh yes, any time she fancies a trip to sunny scotland lol! xxx

She's a girl guide, so likes an adventure ;)

I have just looked through her Twitter photos, and well bl**dy hell, full of partly clad boy bands!

But here are her latest nail paintings......

kates nails 1.jpg
kates nails 2.jpg

She's a girl guide, so likes an adventure ;)

I have just looked through her Twitter photos, and well bl**dy hell, full of partly clad boy bands!

But here are her latest nail paintings......

View attachment 96891
View attachment 96892

Wow very professional!

Bet you wish you had never ventured into her twitter photos lol! :eek: My daughters aren't at that stage just yet but i will have all that to look forward to! xxxx

Wow very professional!

Bet you wish you had never ventured into her twitter photos lol! :eek: My daughters aren't at that stage just yet but i will have all that to look forward to! xxxx

I will pass on the compliment to her, thank you x

I am very lucky that both Lloyd (22) and Kate (15) have no problem with me being their 'friends' on either Facebook or Twitter, and have lots of both their friends as mutuals, which I know many parents are not.

I will pass on the compliment to her, thank you x

I am very lucky that both Lloyd (22) and Kate (15) have no problem with me being their 'friends' on either Facebook or Twitter, and have lots of both their friends as mutuals, which I know many parents are not.

I must be behind the times as i am on neither of the social networks! I do minimins and email.... its a start lol! xxxx

just the sort of quirky thing I like :)

I like things that aren't too outrageous, that people wouldn't necessarily notice straight away, but still just a little different from the norm :)

Morning Lovely!

Pants day here today :( windy raining meh!

have you got a CLAIRES accessories near you? they do a good range of nail art stuff also look on EBAY for some good bargains

Have a good day Hunni xx

Good morning chick a dee, how are you today? Yes i have a claires in our town, my daughter loves it :rolleyes: never looked at their nail stuff before though. Weather isn't great here we have the wind and rain too :( xxxx

Good morning chick a dee, how are you today? Yes i have a claires in our town, my daughter loves it :rolleyes: never looked at their nail stuff before though. Weather isn't great here we have the wind and rain too :( xxxx

I used to get a lot of nail stuff for my niece from there .... worth taking a look

THE WIND AINT MY FAULT......HONEST LOL xxxx

Back