A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Morning ladies, well they called us this morning and said that we didn't get it:( apparently they had kept us waiting to see if the references of the other people had gone through as if they hadn't we would have got the chance to go for it:rolleyes:.

To be honest i am not as bothered now as i would have been, didn't like the way the agency were. Still a bit gutting but thats the way it goes, it obviously wasn't meant to be!

So the plan of action today:

Food wise i have no clue really will need to pop to the shops for a few bits n pieces, breakfast will be yogurt and something before we go. I now need to re-think my entire exercise plan as i used to walk to the school (4 miles daily) and now its the holidays so thinking we might do a few laps of the park instead.

Hope you all have a fab day xxxx

they could have told you they were waiting for references and you were on a list for if it fell through, I agree it doesn't sound like they are very professional :(

Thats terrible how they handled it !

When I was looking round after mum died ( I needed to move as I could see her house from my window & it was just messing my head up too much) we looked at one place quite near here (nearer to his Bro) but they said the agents wanted an upfront NON REFUNDABLE fee to go on the list for consideration....what got me tho is that this fee was taken from everyone who was interested, not a first come first served type of thing, It was just a huge con in my eyes. I will never even look at that agents again even on the ones for sale.

Yeah they didn't handle it well at all. The agent i am with now has been really good so think we are better off where we are and just go with the original plan of swapping the bedrooms round to give the girls a bigger room. We can always look again in a few months xxx

Good morning

I am now on the eve of wi number 8, also my last wi before i head off on my hols!:eek: I am not looking forward to wi number 10 on my return lol.

This will be a manic week getting the last min things organised and having to take both kids with me to do that now that school is out!

On a completely different note i have 20 eggs to use before i go away:eek: think i will be making a lot of scanbran cakes to use them up lol.

So today looks a little like this:

Breakfast: Pineapple, melon & grapes and a choc bliss hifi bar
lunch: Homemade meatballs with pasta and a homemade tomato sauce served with green beans & asparagus
dinner: wild salmon with lemon & herb and steamed veg

While the kids are at my mums I am going out to asda tonight with hubby, he's home at 8pm tonight! So will try at some point today and make a list of meals for the week as i don't want to over buy before we go away. Will need to get ingredients for my choc sb cake although won't get the sb until tomorrow at group.

Have a nice day! :)xxxxxxx

Morning Lynne x

Shame about the house, but as you and others have said, the agents didn't seem very professional!

Them eggs will be gone in no time :) you could put them in pancakes I just had some lovely !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lynne x

Shame about the house, but as you and others have said, the agents didn't seem very professional!

Hi hunni, no they didn't seem like a company i'd be happy dealing with so maybe it's for the best. Hope you are well and enjoyed your trip to Cardiff xxx

Them eggs will be gone in no time :) you could put them in pancakes I just had some lovely !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooooh thats a good idea! think i will be making magic pancakes this week now too!:D xxxx

Morning ladies

WI today:eek: and despite being at the shops yesterday i seem to have forgotten to buy food:confused: so i have no real plan for the day and now will have to go get food when i am out clothes shopping.

I am off into town to get last min bits n pieces for our hols on sat. I realised i have NO summer wardrobe:eek: so i have been panic buying the last couple days lol. Good news is i now fit into a size 14-16! yay! Still won't buy shorts yet though lol so on the hunt for capri pants and dresses;). But when i went to asda yesterday... supposed to be for food lol.... i bought an oversized bag... this is me forgetting i need clothes not bags lol.

The kids are due back from my mums any minute now then we will head into town. i had the best sleep i've had in ages last night.... 9 whole hours!:D so i am full of energy today!

Tonight i will be buying myself some scanbran and attempting to make my death by choc sb cake!:p

so the food plan at the mo looks like this:

Breakfast: Muller light mango & passionfruit
Lunch: Salad & ??
Dinner: ??

Will update after ive been to m&s this morning lol

Have a nice day!:) xxxx

Glad you had a lovely sleep, and woohoo to the smaller clothes :)

I'm not fond of shorts even when I was a size 10, just not blessed in the leg dept, now my older sister - she is a fair bit bigger than me but much nicer legs! I got stumps :(

Thanks guys!

to be honest the last time i wore shorts was the last time hubby and i went on hols before we had kids, and that wasn't yesterday lol!

will update later with wi xxxxxxxxx

Woo Hoo got 3lb off tonight..... sotw......silver body magic award..... & my 1.5 stone award! :party0049: xxxxx

Back