A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Welcome home! Congratulations too!

Hope you are recovered/recovering? Xx

recovered now thankfully and we find out next week whether we having a boy or girl :) cant wait! how are you hun? i have just installed minis on my iphone so hopefully can keep in touch abit better now lol xxx

recovered now thankfully and we find out next week whether we having a boy or girl :) cant wait! how are you hun? i have just installed minis on my iphone so hopefully can keep in touch abit better now lol xxx

Phew to being recovered.

Oooh you have 2 girls at the moment don't you?

All good my end thank you xx

Phew to being recovered. Oooh you have 2 girls at the moment don't you? All good my end thank you xx

Yep two girls just now! It's fun listening to all the guesses on what this one is! Lol glad all is well with you hun! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back Lynne :) great news on baby number 3!! Xx Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks diz! I am not quite on plan at the mo but trying to stay on here to keep motivated. Hope you are well! Will try and get round everyone's diary soon for a catch up! :) xx

Congratulations Lynne, and lovely to see you back posting xx

Thanks lynne! Good to be back! Just need get back on plan again so that I don't gain too much this time round! Hope you are well! Xx

Back